Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
pallidin

Spinal health is EVERYTHING.

9 posts in this topic

pallidin

Want to feel good and "rejuvenated"??

Flex your spine in accordance with yogic or similar exercise (and doctor's approval)

Truly, it is AMAZING how good one can feel by flexing your spine in specific, medically approved ways.

My mother was a dance teacher, and heavily practiced Yoga for spinal flexation. I also followed this.

During spinal exercise, which takes only 10-15 minutes or even less, ALL THOSE LITTLE MUSCLES AND TENDONS which harbor pain are stretched and feel really good.

It is a true feeling of rejuvenation. 

We tense-up, and as we age we tense even more.

Just some thoughts to help YOU experience a more pain-free life...

• Thanks 1

pallidin

Want to feel good and "rejuvenated"??

Flex your spine in accordance with yogic or similar exercise (and doctor's approval)

Truly, it is AMAZING how good one can feel by flexing your spine in specific, medically approved ways.

My mother was a dance teacher, and heavily practiced Yoga for spinal flexation. I also followed this.

During spinal exercise, which takes only 10-15 minutes or even less, ALL THOSE LITTLE MUSCLES AND TENDONS which harbor pain are stretched and feel really good.

It is a true feeling of rejuvenation. 

We tense-up, and as we age we tense even more.

Just some thoughts to help YOU experience a more pain-free life...

seanjo
Posted (edited)

I'm a full-time carer for my missus, because of her lower back, which is due to her past job delivering stacks of newspapers. Her malady is not inevitable, I've humped heavy stuff all my working life, but I've always kept a good lifting posture and I always refuse to lift something too heavy.

It might be inevitable for a slight woman though because, despite PC bull****, Women aren't built the same as Men.

Edited by seanjo
  • Like 2

seanjo

Eeeerm...

I'm a full-time carer for my missus, because of her lower back, which is due to her past job delivering stacks of newspapers. Her malady is not inevitable, I've humped heavy stuff all my working life, but I've always kept a good lifting posture and I always refuse to lift something too heavy.

It might be inevitable for a slight woman though because, despite PC bull****, Women aren't built the same as Men.

Edited 2 minutes ago by seanjo

pallidin

My dear friend, for you and your wife, spinal flexation will create absolute "miracles" 

Note: Some peoples physiology will require an additional practice of strengthening.

However! The big causation is lack of spinal flexation itself, which is very, very irritating to the nerves. PAIN.

If you have a doctor, say this:

"Doctor, I've heard that spinal exercise might help me. What is your opinion?"

-----------

I just did a spinal flex for 2-minutes, and I feel 100% better than before (I'm 58)

XenoFish

Pallidin. You need to illustrate what you're talking about, but since I feel like being nice. Here. 

http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/lesson_9

danydandan

Why is this in science and technology?

LV-426

Does stretching my spine by reaching up to the top shelf for the emergency choccy biccy stash count? :unsure2:

moonman

At this point someone comes in and posts about wagging your tailbone to feel good and we all live happily ever after butt wiggling and bending funny.