Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spinal health is EVERYTHING.

pallidin

Want to feel good and "rejuvenated"??

Flex your spine in accordance with yogic or similar exercise (and doctor's approval)

Truly, it is AMAZING how good one can feel by flexing your spine in specific, medically approved ways.

My mother was a dance teacher, and heavily practiced Yoga for spinal flexation. I also followed this.

During spinal exercise, which takes only 10-15 minutes or even less, ALL THOSE LITTLE MUSCLES AND TENDONS which harbor pain are stretched and feel really good.

It is a true feeling of rejuvenation. 

We tense-up, and as we age we tense even more.

Just some thoughts to help YOU experience a more pain-free life...

• Thanks 1

Want to feel good and "rejuvenated"??

Flex your spine in accordance with yogic or similar exercise (and doctor's approval)

Truly, it is AMAZING how good one can feel by flexing your spine in specific, medically approved ways.

My mother was a dance teacher, and heavily practiced Yoga for spinal flexation. I also followed this.

During spinal exercise, which takes only 10-15 minutes or even less, ALL THOSE LITTLE MUSCLES AND TENDONS which harbor pain are stretched and feel really good.

It is a true feeling of rejuvenation. 

We tense-up, and as we age we tense even more.

Just some thoughts to help YOU experience a more pain-free life...

My dear friend, for you and your wife, spinal flexation will create absolute "miracles" 

Note: Some peoples physiology will require an additional practice of strengthening.

However! The big causation is lack of spinal flexation itself, which is very, very irritating to the nerves. PAIN.

If you have a doctor, say this:

"Doctor, I've heard that spinal exercise might help me. What is your opinion?"

-----------

I just did a spinal flex for 2-minutes, and I feel 100% better than before (I'm 58)

Why is this in science and technology?

Does stretching my spine by reaching up to the top shelf for the emergency choccy biccy stash count? :unsure2:

At this point someone comes in and posts about wagging your tailbone to feel good and we all live happily ever after butt wiggling and bending funny.