Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What truths did Timecube Reveal?

Hermai

We've all heard of it. Many have visited it. Few, however, have read it.

Yes, I'm talking about the infamous Timecube. For the uninitiated, see http://timecube.2enp.com/

I've recently begun to study the workings of this man, first finding his writings repulsive, likely the product of a deranged mind. Deeper readings, however, have led me to believe that he took inspiration from the traditional teachings associated with Hermes Trismegistus. 

For instance, read the following Timecube text: 

"God Created All Of Them -

Truth Was That They All had

Mama Made Belly Buttons,

Church Was Full Of Liars.

Earth Has 4 Days In Same 24      Hrs., 1 Day God Was Wrong. 

Einstein  Was  ONEist  Brain.

Try  My  Belly-Button  Logic.

No God Knows About 4 Days,     It  Is  Evil  To  Ignore 4 Days,

Does Your Teacher Know ?"

On first readings, seems nonsensical. On repeated readings, however, some perverse logic appears. Let's refer back to the Hermetica, as translated by Dennis W. Hauck from The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus. The famous writing is as follows, "that which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing."

In short, whatever happens on any level of reality (physical, emotional, or mental) also happens on every other level. Now, let's look at that Timecube quote again. There are clear juxtapositions occurring, notably between 'God' and 'Mama,' and between 'ONEist Brain' and 'Belly-Button Logic.' In short, rational intellect v. raw biological impulses. The last line is an appeal to question all authority. 'Does Your Teacher Know?'

Well? Do they?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Commander Travis

• Hermai

• SHaYap

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in time for a ABBA revival ... if Mom is your teacher ....

~

[00.03:18]

~

Oh yes, I think I saw something about this before. It sets new standards for incomprehensibility among the flat-earth (or in this case square earth) conspiracy business,, and that really is saying something. 

* Actually I think I know who's behind it! It's America's Donald Trump!!

I am the wisest and most insane person to ever exist. Plus I’m Truthless AND UNBIASSED!