Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello fellow psychics

Angel healing

I've always been very spiritual and had a psychic gift but the time has come for me to take those bigger steps into doing readings and build on this ability. As I'm sure everyone starts by giving friends and family readings, I now feel like I need more practise with strangers, so that I can really identify and interpret these messages (Not just going with what I already know about the person and giving biased opinions). Please let me know if you would like a free reading, or if you're also pyschic, swap readings with me. I use tarot and pendulum tools, all practise will be a great help to me x

• Like 2

Give me a reading. You'll get no further info than my screen name.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

I am game, give it to me.

I see Xeno is up first and with me as second, this should be interesting.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Give me a reading. You'll get no further info than my screen name.

Hi Xeno! Thanks for responding to this... I need you to think of a subject or situation you' like clarity on for me, and then I will pull some cards and see what comes up! Would you prefer the reading on here or in PM? ❤

5 minutes ago, Angel healing said:

Hi Xeno! Thanks for responding to this... I need you to think of a subject or situation you' like clarity on for me, and then I will pull some cards and see what comes up! Would you prefer the reading on here or in PM?

No can do and present it openly. 

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

No can do and present it openly. 

You don't need to tell me what the question is, just think of it x

Just now, Angel healing said:

You don't need to tell me what the question is, just think of it x

I have no question. I just wanted a reading. Is that going to be difficult?

• Like 1

Xeno! 

All of the cards I pulled for you were very fiery and passionate cards, apart from one that stuck out... one that signifies boredom but not taking/seeing opportunities that are being handed to you. I sense a fiery creative couple but also arguments around a mishandling of a situation. The woman in this couple has a strong sexual energy and with another card next to her symbolizing unfairness I feel there could have been cheating on the woman's part. I sense that you yourself are strong and have a passionate and fiery heart, you're solid and stable but still like to have fun! If you are feeling bored of arguments and the current situation you need to look at the bigger picture around you and go for other opportunities that are being passed your way.

I hope at least some of this resonates with you x

20 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I have no question. I just wanted a reading. Is that going to be difficult?

17 hours ago, freetoroam said:

I am game, give it to me.

I see Xeno is up first and with me as second, this should be interesting.

Hi Freetoroam, thanks also for your interest... do you have any particular issues you'd like clarity on or would you also just like a general reading? X

24 minutes ago, Angel healing said:

Hi Freetoroam, thanks also for your interest... do you have any particular issues you'd like clarity on or would you also just like a general reading? X

Just a general ....er....what does general mean? Can you do a relevant to me one please. Thanks.

36 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Just a general ....er....what does general mean? Can you do a relevant to me one please. Thanks.

Yes it would be relevant of course, I meant if you had any specific situations you wanted answers to, or if there was a topic e.g love, career, family x

57 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I pulled some, here is what came up for you...

There's a partnership with someone at work that you may have been involved with on a closer level that is now causing trouble for you. It' made you feel a bit insecure and defensive like you've had to hide away in your shell, but don't lock yourself away you need to open up to other people for support. You've been very focused on your job but maybe too much. Don' forget to have fun and let go, enjoy life. I sense you're sensitive and in tune with your emotions, you're very giving but some people take advantage of your kindness. There's someone with a quite powerful but reckless energy that you need to stand up to. They try to make you feel small and get pleasure from seeing you down, bur they are young minded and stubborn. Dont waste your energy with this person just carry on being the queen that you are x

Did any of that make sense to you?

Thankyou.

• Like 1

Hey I would like a reading :D

Just one generally about my future I suppose.

Hi Spartan, thanks for showing interest! Would you prefer the reading on here or in PM?x

3 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Hey I would like a reading :D

Just one generally about my future I suppose.

• Like 1

Angel healing - Thank you so much for your reading!
It was very relevant and resonated with my situation very well...
I'm grateful for your help and encouragement! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angel healing said:

Hi Spartan, thanks for showing interest! Would you prefer the reading on here or in PM?x

On here is totally fine 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

On here is totally fine 

Okay Spartan!

I can see you now as a fine stable (financially and emotionally), young man, and I can see you developing into and even wealthier king. I see you as a family man providing for his family. The path to this is in your hands currently, if youre thinking about a business venture you just need to go for it. You have everything you need and are more than capable. I also see an independent, beautiful young woman here (she is also stable financialy and emotionally). She will be the lady you settle down with and it will be a very happy relationship. Although I can see you being a bit afraid to approach this lady, almost turning in on yourself out of shyness. Don't hide away from her greatness, have the confidence to know your worth also. I see a very happy future for you either way, the sun is shining and you're free as a bird :)

Hope this was okay for you x

• Like 1

• The topic was locked

Thread cleaned.... folks, please keep in mind the forum rules and the specific psychic readings area rules please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• The topic was unlocked
4 hours ago, Angel healing said:

Okay Spartan!

I can see you now as a fine stable (financially and emotionally), young man, and I can see you developing into and even wealthier king. I see you as a family man providing for his family. The path to this is in your hands currently, if youre thinking about a business venture you just need to go for it. You have everything you need and are more than capable. I also see an independent, beautiful young woman here (she is also stable financialy and emotionally). She will be the lady you settle down with and it will be a very happy relationship. Although I can see you being a bit afraid to approach this lady, almost turning in on yourself out of shyness. Don't hide away from her greatness, have the confidence to know your worth also. I see a very happy future for you either way, the sun is shining and you're free as a bird :)

Hope this was okay for you x

Thanks for the time and reading.

Iv been dating this girl for a year now so I must be breaking up with her soon if I'm going to see this other girl soon haha

• Like 2

Haha well I hope not if you're already in a happy relationship! Or this could be quite far into the future who knows.

Thanks for letting me practise anyway ❤

• Like 2

I'd like a reading please. Public reading :)  For the sake of clarity, if you are pulling cards, could you let me know what layout your are using and what cards/deck you are using? And what cards were drawn.. I'm all good with you giving me your interpretations of the cards too, since you seem willing to do so. But I like the openness of providing the actual spread/read first and over interpretation.

A focused question... how will my garden grow?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rashore said:

I'd like a reading please. Public reading :)  For the sake of clarity, if you are pulling cards, could you let me know what layout your are using and what cards/deck you are using? And what cards were drawn.. I'm all good with you giving me your interpretations of the cards too, since you seem willing to do so. But I like the openness of providing the actual spread/read first and over interpretation.

A focused question... how will my garden grow?

Hey rashore, thanks for your interest with this! It will be a couple of days until I get round to this now but I will let you know which layout Im using when I do it x I usually don't follow any particular lay outs and just go with my feeling but if there's one you'd prefer I could also do it for you?

• The topic was locked