Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is This Aliens?

BuddingPsychic1111

8 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The first encounter was an unexplained and oddly bloodless, yet muscle deep gash on my finger.  It was painless and bloodless and baffled the doctor.  He said he never saw anything like it.  Therefore, my suspicion is it was extraterrestrials that caused it.  And I have a hazy memory of being ripped out of the house by evil aliens and experimented on.  On my second encounter, I was abducted with my mom.  We both recall having lost 7 hours of time.  My dad remebers that we took a walk that should have taken 20 minutes at 10 am, yet we returned home at around 6 at night.  Therefore, 7 or more hours was unaccounted for. My mother remebers this missing time but has deluded herself into thinking there was a logical explanation.  I was a kid (therefore not high) and my mom was sober as well.  Through self hypnosis, I recall being abducted by evil aliens from a field alongside my mother.

Most recently, I was visited in my room by 7 bluish gray beings.  They were positive and wonderful, like my guardian angels and they inseted a needle into my stomach and gave me a glowing drug that has benefited me psychologically.  And the mark where they inserted the needle was visible.  It was an odd red and darkish spot that lasted for a couple years or so.  Tiny, yet didn't go away.  

Needle in your stomach? Not your lucky day them.

Seriously, you need to stay off alcohol and drugs, like for ever-ver-rer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

It's kind of funny when you think about it. It's all sleep paralysis. What was once "demons" are now "aliens". Goes to show what a cultural mythos can do to the mind. 

https://www.livescience.com/56422-sleep-paralysis-different-cultures.html

In the future it will be robots (batteries not included) doing the abducting and probing.

For todays generation

harold-macmillan-quote-lets-be-frank-abo

• Like 2

16 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I used to hear this weird, weird hum a few days back on and off.  I thought it was some sort of equipment, yet NO ONE ELSE COULD HEAR IT!!!!!! AND I WAS ONLY ABLE TO HEAR IT IN MY HOUSE?!?!?!  Nowhere else, yet my Mom could not hear it, my Dad couldn't hear it, no one else but me heard it.  Only me.  It was clear and distinct, and I was sure that it was obviously something running in the house or perhaps from the neighbors?  Yet there was nothing, and only I could hear it.  It was on and off.  Not tinnitus, as it was only in the house and not outside.  I have to admit, this scares me a bit?  I am thinking that this is a similar phenomena to the Taos hum, though I do not live in that area.  In fact, I live in Georgia.  However, I am thinking that this was likely something similar.  I don't hear it now, but I did quite often a couple of weeks back.  I have had some ET contacts in the past, two of them were by negative beings, but I also had an experience with positive beings.  Hopefully, if this is an indicator that they are going to return, it's the good aliens rather than the bad ones.  I really, really don't want to encounter the bad ones again.  

Very interesting story, If it was a physical ear issue, then why only in your house and only you? I believe the overall evidence for aliens is strong. I'd be curious to hear as much as you care to share about your experiences!

I'm gonna venture out and say the two things (the humming and hypnagogia-type experiences) aren't connected, and you should be looking for something electrical in your house.

As for the other experiences that you've had, you can easily stop them by doing a simple banishment (which means that they're affected by the psyche).

It doesn't mean they aren't "real" things that can be experienced, but that they're not real in the same sense as other things. 

Many people have similar experiences, so it might be that whatever is haunting you from the subconscious just takes whatever form you give it. 

I think there's some mechanism that unlocks the subconscious, and whatever fears are in there can be manifested as thoughtforms.

Once you realize that you can control it, you won't have the problems anymore. 

I used the LBRP and Middle Pillar, but whatever you believe in strongly would work for you.

• Like 1

Yes, it's aliens. It's the sound of the anal probe.

• Haha 3

2 things, 

Firstly, at my parents house they have a device to scare away pests, IR detector and emits a sub sonic(?) screeching noise. It has a handy test button on it. I can hear it, my boys can hear it but my parents nor my Mrs can. Hearing can deteriorate with age, some keep good hearing, some don't. 

Secondly,

"Self hypnosis" ? Basically you've told yourself that it was what you want it to be. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Redefining Success said:

2 things, 

Firstly, at my parents house they have a device to scare away pests, IR detector and emits a sub sonic(?) screeching noise. It has a handy test button on it. I can hear it, my boys can hear it but my parents nor my Mrs can. Hearing can deteriorate with age, some keep good hearing, some don't. 

Secondly,

"Self hypnosis" ? Basically you've told yourself that it was what you want it to be. 

Huh, could be that one of the neighbors had a pest repeller.  No comment on the self hypnosis though, as it was effective from my perception.

It is apparent BuddingPsychic1..., that you tend to reject the prosaic answers to any question In favor of your pet theories.

For instance, in your MIB thread, even after several rational explanations were offered, you still claimed that "IDK of any other answers, so it must be MIB"

If one is predisposed to accept the bizarre, then one is deluding oneself from rational analysis of events.

49 minutes ago, JMPD1 said:

If one is predisposed to accept the bizarre, then one is deluding oneself from rational analysis of events.

Well, I guess I'm a "bizarre" kind of guy then :rolleyes:....... according to society's standards of my own personal observations and experiences.  I know that's the case and have accepted that ages ago.  So many "weird" things have happened to me over the years that I tend to assume the "supernatural" things explain the "bizarre" stuff that happens to me.  I seem to be a magnet for what society calls the "paranormal" for some reason.  I've had so many "supernatural" occurences in my life that I lost count long ago.  I don't know why.  I explain it as a highly active third eye, though I realize that some may be quick to deem me "crazy".  Though, I get on quite well in life, so I doubt this is the case and I rarely share my experiences with people offline due to the fact that there are a lot of skeptics and disbelievers.  I guess for some reason all the things that "go bump in the night" seem to have an unusual attraction to me.  I've known other people who have had this experience, so I'm not entirely unique on this.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111