Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is This Aliens?

BuddingPsychic1111

I used to hear this weird, weird hum a few days back on and off.  I thought it was some sort of equipment, yet NO ONE ELSE COULD HEAR IT!!!!!! AND I WAS ONLY ABLE TO HEAR IT IN MY HOUSE?!?!?!  Nowhere else, yet my Mom could not hear it, my Dad couldn't hear it, no one else but me heard it.  Only me.  It was clear and distinct, and I was sure that it was obviously something running in the house or perhaps from the neighbors?  Yet there was nothing, and only I could hear it.  It was on and off.  Not tinnitus, as it was only in the house and not outside.  I have to admit, this scares me a bit?  I am thinking that this is a similar phenomena to the Taos hum, though I do not live in that area.  In fact, I live in Georgia.  However, I am thinking that this was likely something similar.  I don't hear it now, but I did quite often a couple of weeks back.  I have had some ET contacts in the past, two of them were by negative beings, but I also had an experience with positive beings.  Hopefully, if this is an indicator that they are going to return, it's the good aliens rather than the bad ones.  I really, really don't want to encounter the bad ones again.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

What?

• Haha 4

9148130.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Lol, I lived in an apartment and the water pipes for the heating system had me going one night. :lol: 

Probably shouldn't have smoked that blunt might have caught on sooner.:lol::whistle:

jmccr8

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, seanjo said:

A piece of electrical equipment in your house.

That's probably it.  My family probably couldn't hear it because I usually tend to have better hearing.  I actually got my ears tested once, and the doctor said I was able to hear down to like 1 decibel, which most people can't.  This sort of thing usually happens and invariably it's something electrical. Usually, I find it though.  This time I couldn't figure out what it was, but next time I notice it, I'll just check more stuff.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lord Harry said:

There is no such thing as alien visitors to earth.

Well, actually there is.  You might not have seen them personally, but some people have.

2 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Well, actually there is.  You might not have seen them personally, but some people have.

A long time ago people also had demons sitting on their chest. This was the results of a hypnagogic or hypnopompic hallucination. Also for those interested.

http://www.dspguide.com/ch22/1.htm

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

There is no such thing as alien visitors to earth.

It does not appear that there is sufficient information to make such a firm statement.  One might, of course, say that they are not aware of any, to them, convincing evidence of visiting extraterrestrials. It is possible that such evidence could elude one's attention. It is also possible that one could be mistaken in their judgement about the true implications of the evidence available to them.   

• Like 2

I thought this was a forum for believers.  I've seen aliens with my own eyes.  Do you all not believe me?  You'll all believe it the day that you see them in YOUR room, because trust me, anyone can have this experience.  In my opinion, skeptics are simply those who have had the fortune not to be abducted.  

22 minutes ago, seanjo said:

No there aren't, really, there are no Aliens coming here, the distances are too great and the chances any Aliens know we even exist are minuscule.

This seems to assign our limitations to all other civilizations, no matter how advanced they may be. The distances between the stars are too great for us to travel. Our ability to detect extraterrestrial civilizations is quite limited. How can we possibly know that this is always to be the case, no matter how technically advanced a civilization becomes? Many things that were once held to be 'impossible' are now possible to us, and we have only a few centuries of scientific advancement to our credit. What might a thousand years of progress, or ten thousand bring?    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I thought this was a forum for believers.

This is a forum for both believers and skeptics. The people who question everything, sometimes when you do, you find that what you this is, isn't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

This is a forum for both believers and skeptics. The people who question everything, sometimes when you do, you find that what you this is, isn't.

True.  It is.  There are other contactees here though, right?  Or as the skeptics would say "people who believe to be contactees", right?  I have no issue with skeptics whatsoever.  In fact, some of my best friends are skeptics, and I don't try to change their minds about it.  But there are fellow contactees here, right?

2 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I thought this was a forum for believers.  I've seen aliens with my own eyes.  Do you all not believe me?  You'll all believe it the day that you see them in YOUR room, because trust me, anyone can have this experience.  In my opinion, skeptics are simply those who have had the fortune not to be abducted.  

I have seen ghost, I had seen shadow people, light forms, orbs, figures in incense smoke, black phantom dogs and cats. Even saw the lizard man once. How did I see all those things, I wanted to. When you develop a strong enough desire (doesn't have to be a conscious desire) your subconscious will fill in the blanks. If those strong ideas are presents, all it takes is a trigger. The best way is mental fatigue or exhaustion. Sometimes even a slightly different state of consciousness, like staring off into space.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

True.  It is.  There are other contactees here though, right?  Or as the skeptics would say "people who believe to be contactees", right?  I have no issue with skeptics whatsoever.  In fact, some of my best friends are skeptics, and I don't try to change their minds about it.  But there are fellow contactees here, right?

I think we've had a few that have claimed to be abducted, but they don't get the echo chamber they desire. 

• Like 1

http://theconversation.com/some-scientific-explanations-for-alien-abduction-that-arent-so-out-of-this-world-71255

https://www.psychologistworld.com/memory/false-memories-questioning-eyewitness-testimony

With anything that happens to anyone, the best route is to eliminate all possible mundane explanations before assuming something paranormal.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I believe that you are telling the truth, to the best of your knowledge and understanding. That is all that can be justly asked of anyone. Alien abduction is one of the most elusive parts of the UFO phenomenon. It is possible that it is intended to be so. 

Edited by bison
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I have seen ghost, I had seen shadow people, light forms, orbs, figures in incense smoke, black phantom dogs and cats. Even saw the lizard man once. How did I see all those things, I wanted to. When you develop a strong enough desire (doesn't have to be a conscious desire) your subconscious will fill in the blanks. If those strong ideas are presents, all it takes is a trigger. The best way is mental fatigue or exhaustion. Sometimes even a slightly different state of consciousness, like staring off into space.

That amazes me.  How did you will yourself into hallucinating like that?!?!?!  I've tried to trip and hallucinate while sober before many times, but it's never worked.  If I did, it could save me some money lol.  Wow, if I could just will myself into seeing things, that would be awesome :D   However, I was sober and hadn't taken any drugs in several months when I saw the aliens, and I saw the aliens a couple times as a kid, when I obviously wasn't even taking any drugs and never had.  So, therefore no pharmacological explanation for either of my encounters.  And yes, I have tried to hallucinate while sober but it never worked.  I do wish that I could just will the ability to see stuff that isn't there like that.  That would be awesome.  Like tripping for free, only better, because I'd have 100% and total control over the experience :D

I'm an ex-occultist. It's all about state of mind and trust me, you don't want that. Sometimes you can't shake it. 

2 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Well, actually there is not.

38 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

However, I was sober and hadn't taken any drugs in several months when I saw the aliens, and I saw the aliens a couple times as a kid

Can you describe what you saw and did they have a spaceship?

• Like 2

It might be an Illegal Alien ....

~

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

It might be an Illegal Alien ....

~

I think you are. Three eyed cats are not normal.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I think you are. Three eyed cats are not normal.

That's just my Intergalactic Passport Astral Realm Photo, I don't normally use it on Earth

~

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

That's just my Intergalactic Passport Astral Realm Photo, I don't normally use it on Earth

~

Don't tell me you are still using photos for passports out there, surely you would have something a bit more modern like Iris recognition. You aliens travelling millions of miles around the universe need to catch up, no use coming here stealing our gold, take a bit of technology with you.

• Haha 3