Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poll...... Are Aliens Visiting Earth?

BuddingPsychic1111

Thoughts?  I believe that they are, but I'm wondering what other people think here.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Like 2

Maybe it's just me, but I see no actual poll attached to the post. My honest opinion? Maybe, but in microbial form at the very most. Although, I do have an open mind to the possibility of advanced E.T. life having been here. I'm not convinced it has, though. I'd say no to that one.I'd love to be proven wrong.

• Like 4

No they dont visit Earth, they are on Earth, living amongst us 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goddess of the Mist said:

My sources say "yes".

And those sources are? 

• Like 2

Aliens have been visiting us for thousands of years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stephen61 said:

Yes, there are many interesting UFO photos.

http://old-ufo-photos.latest-ufo-sightings.net/2010/01/1870-1939.html

UFO means Unidentified Flying Object, not alien spacecraft. 

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ummm...I think one of them is a still from “Earth Versus the Flying Saucers”.

That was a documentary, wasn't it ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Stephen61 said:

Yes, there are many interesting UFO photos.

http://old-ufo-photos.latest-ufo-sightings.net/2010/01/1870-1939.html

I always found it interesting that photos of UFO's always reflect the popular mechanical and architectural designs of that particular era

And no, I do not believe aliens are visiting, nor are they here.

• Like 4

I find the evidence for extraterrestrial visitation convincing, so 'yes' to the poll. I'm surprised to find that those who call the evidence wanting often seem unfamiliar with the best of it, or make unsupported 'research by declaration' assertions of why we are not visited, or why a particular case is really only something mundane.    

I would love to see evidence of alien visitation - but sadly still waiting - so no.

51 minutes ago, bison said:

I find the evidence for extraterrestrial visitation convincing, so 'yes' to the poll. I'm surprised to find that those who call the evidence wanting often seem unfamiliar with the best of it, or make unsupported 'research by declaration' assertions of why we are not visited, or why a particular case is really only something mundane.    

I find the evidence for extraterrestrial visitation convincing, so 'yes' to the poll.

What evidence do you find convincing for ET visitation?

I'm surprised to find that those who call the evidence wanting often seem unfamiliar with the best of it, or make unsupported 'research by declaration' assertions of why we are not visited, or why a particular case is really only something mundane.    

Maybe thats because the evidence thus far does not support the assertion of ET visitors....Or should I say the evidence needed or would be required for science. No one here is telling anyone not to look for aliens by all means keep looking. 

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

UFO means Unidentified Flying Object, not alien spacecraft. 

That was a documentary, wasn't it ?

Hi Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Hey quit trying to cloud up a discussion with facts and definitions, people are trying to be serious here.:rolleyes::whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, bison said:

Not even the best evidence shows ET visitation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I can see no reason why alleged advanced beings from the stars would even bother visiting earth. According to astronomy, a grand total of NONE of the exoplanets discovered are capable of supporting life, which means that IF advanced life forms exist elsewhere they would live millions upon millions of light years away. The likelihood that they would be aware of the earth's existence much less go out of there way to travel here is very remote.

Relatively small planets, the kind that could support intelligent life, are difficult for us to detect. We still know of only a small number of these. This does not constitute evidence that such planets are uncommon. It merely reflects the limits of our technology. This is readily admitted by astronomers, who, based on the few Earth like planets they have detected, firmly believe that there are billions of inhabitable worlds in our galaxy.  

8 hours ago, XenoFish said:

mib-memory-eraser.jpeg

"If all of you would kindly gather round. I want to take a big "photo" of everyone."

Tell us when to say "who wants probing" or is it still 'cheese'?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy1IhL06Txp9iuLZP9etg

• Haha 1

Regardless, there is no convincing evidence that extraterrestrial beings have ever visited earth. The only so called "evidence" are blurry pictures of flying objects (most of which can be easily explained as known phenomena or military aircraft), and unverifiable stories of contact with creatures that suspiciously resemble the costumed monsters from 1950s science fiction films.

Edited by Lord Harry

15 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Thoughts?  I believe that they are, but I'm wondering what other people think here.

Hmm.let me think this over...Ok done..

No.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Goddess of the Mist said:

My sources say "yes".

Are your sources available to comment?

• Like 3

while I would love to meet one and have a long discussion on life, the universe, and everything. (no, not the book) the best I can say/believe  is  MAYBE.