Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Stephen61

Are chemtrails real?

461 posts in this topic

rashore

All righty folks, lets lay off with the picking at each other please. Discuss the topic with civil and courteous tongues, or not at all.

• Like 2

Obviousman

It is also very important to note the difference between chemical warfare trials referenced and "chemtrails". The trials were done via munitions, aerosol systems within a closed(ish) system (the Tube), etc. I didn't see anything that referenced high to mid level aerosol release.

What I specifically refute is that all the contrails you see are "chemtrails". No-one (IMO) disputes that there have been overt and covert tests on populations however the argument that some or all of the mid / high level contrails you see in the skies are "chemtrails"is totally fallacious.... and I don't care what that some people claim 'I didn't say all were chemtrails' or similar. When you support some of the rubbish that has been advanced here, you are de facto endorsing the claims that contrails in the skies are something sinister.

• Like 2

Justice please
On 8/3/2018 at 3:14 PM, Obviousman said:

It is also very important to note the difference between chemical warfare trials referenced and "chemtrails". The trials were done via munitions, aerosol systems within a closed(ish) system (the Tube), etc. I didn't see anything that referenced high to mid level aerosol release.

What I specifically refute is that all the contrails you see are "chemtrails". No-one (IMO) disputes that there have been overt and covert tests on populations however the argument that some or all of the mid / high level contrails you see in the skies are "chemtrails"is totally fallacious.... and I don't care what that some people claim 'I didn't say all were chemtrails' or similar. When you support some of the rubbish that has been advanced here, you are de facto endorsing the claims that contrails in the skies are something sinister.

I did not say contrail are sinister you did!

ChrLzs
1 hour ago, Justice please said:

QUOTE where Obviousman said that.  Now.  Or withdraw it and apologise.  Given your other comments, I'd suggest you tread carefully with your reply.

ChrLzs
Posted (edited)

And just for the record, here's where justice please not only claimed all contrails were chemtrails, but also claimed they caused Morgellon's disease.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

Astra.
3 hours ago, Justice please said:

It's plain for all to see (hence your posts) that you feel that there is some kind of covert (or in other words 'sinister' plot) that governments may be using contrails (or in your world chemtrail's) as to poison normal civilians in this day and age. You need to have the courage to admit this, rather than try and bizarrely twist things around by using some kind of a defensive tactic...as it's certainly not helping you.

Justice please
2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

And just for the record, here's where justice please not only claimed all contrails were chemtrails, but also claimed they caused Morgellon's disease.

So what if I said that. How does it affect you?

Justice please
2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

QUOTE where Obviousman said that.  Now.  Or withdraw it and apologise.  Given your other comments, I'd suggest you tread carefully with your reply.

You are overly critical you need to apologize. You as well need to tread lightly! I have never seen a website like this you offend people then expect them to apologize?

rashore

Ok folks... let’s keep it nice please. I won’t ask a third time.

rashore, moderating team. 

Justice please
15 minutes ago, rashore said:

Ok folks... let’s keep it nice please. I won’t ask a third time.

rashore, moderating team. 

That is all I want to be respected. I am not hurting anyone or calling anyone idiotic or to apologize.

rashore
8 minutes ago, Justice please said:

That is all I want to be respected. I am not hurting anyone or calling anyone idiotic or to apologize.

You have made comments of nature as to warrant removal. I won’t paraphrase them. 

But since you decided to argue moderation and in light of how this thread seems to be going... time for folks to cool their collars and heels and go review the site rules.

Thread closed for review.