Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Stephen61

Extraterrestrials are Sabotaging Nukes

68 posts in this topic

acute
Posted (edited)

@Stephen61

Conspiracy theorists have long suspected that the world’s governments are managing secret extraterrestrial projects

So, let's get this straight.

We build them... for the ET's to shoot them down?

:blink:

Edited by acute
  • Haha 5

Alien Origins

There are two words here that make this story very suspect and they are "Conspiracy Theorists".....

• Haha 4

Piney

:lol:  of all the knuckleheaded junk......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Piney
1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Excellent, let's encourage some ETs to go over to North Korea and disable Kim's nukes. Might be easier than trying to wheel and deal Kim out of his nuclear arsenal. 

Howabout the shirtless ruler and his doomsday nuke. :yes:

• Like 2

Alien Origins
21 minutes ago, acute said:

So, let's get this straight.

We build them... for the ET's to shoot them down?

:blink:

Those are some very expensive clay pigeons to build just to amuse some little green men that come from zillions of miles across the galaxy just for target practice. 

• Haha 3

Piney
2 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Those are some very expensive clay pigeons to build just to amuse some little green men that come from zillions of miles across the galaxy just for target practice. 

I think the whole theory is a "fear-savior" reaction. People are afraid and are looking for reassurance.

• Like 3

freetoroam

What is going on up there / down here?

One minute the aliens are abducting and probing, then they steal our gold, now they are destroying nukes. Rather disrespectful considering all this activity and no "hiya we have arrived, how about a cup of tea?". Very rude.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

acute
4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

What is going on up there / down here?

One minute the aliens are abducting and probing, then they steal our gold, now they are destroying nukes. Rather disrespectful considering all this activity and no "hiya we have arrived, how about a cup of tea?". Very rude.

I'm not sure the aliens drink tea.

The way they dart around in their flying saucers, they are probably on Scrumpy Jack.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Piney
49 minutes ago, acute said:

I'm not sure the aliens drink tea.

The way they dart around in their flying saucers, they are probably on Scrumpy Jack.

It's why they always crash! :yes:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

Lilly
4 hours ago, acute said:

They sure do tend to crash their saucers at an alarming rate...FUI (Flying Under the Influence) I guess. 

• Haha 6

Lilly
2 minutes ago, Piney said:

We thought the exact same thing at the exact same time.

Must be some of that alien ESP stuff...right?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Lilly

Wait a minute...*they* could be reading our minds right this very minute! :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

acute
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Piney said:

4 minutes ago, Lilly said:

They sure do tend to crash their saucers at an alarming rate...FUI (Flying Under the Influence) I guess. 

No amount of superior technology can compensate for Alien Error.

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Piney
Just now, acute said:

No amount of superior technology can compensate for Alien Error.

...or Scrumpy Jack. :tu:

• Like 2

papageorge1

I watched the video and the guy and story seem more believable than not to me. And this subject of UFO interest in nuclear weapons far from stands alone.

My suspicion is that these more technologically advanced aliens are prepared to save us from our own stupidity if need be.

• Like 3

GlitterRose

I wouldn't believe anything from sputnik.

• Thanks 3

freetoroam
33 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I watched the video and the guy and story seem more believable than not to me. And this subject of UFO interest in nuclear weapons far from stands alone.

My suspicion is that these more technologically advanced aliens are prepared to save us from our own stupidity if need be.

Ohh ear we goooo. 

• Haha 2

papageorge1
Just now, freetoroam said:

Ohh ear we goooo. 

What are your thoughts on the guy in the video?

freetoroam
1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

What are your thoughts on the guy in the video?

Dr Jacobs? 5 books and still no proof of alien abduction. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

papageorge1
35 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Dr Jacobs? 5 books and still no proof of alien abduction. 

Did we watch the same video? It was about his filming of a nuclear weapons test.

freetoroam
12 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Did we watch the same video? It was about his filming of a nuclear weapons test.

You asked me what i thought about the man in the video. Sorry did you mean the man commentating? I know nothing about him. 

The video i watched was about an alien ship destroying a weapon. So sad it is not true...we have no right sending weapons out into space, but seems if an alien attacks it, then thats alright. 

• Like 1

Alien Origins
2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Sorry I cannot help myself but I have to ask...If these aliens are so intelligent why travel zillions of miles across the vacuum of space just for target practice? It makes no sense even for an intelligent being. I would hardly trust these inept aliens who cannot even land a space ship on Earth without crashing WTH!  To be honest I have seen bad science fiction movies that make more sense than this. 

• Like 3

papageorge1
3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

You asked me what i thought about the man in the video. Sorry did you mean the man commentating? I know nothing about him. 

The video i watched was about an alien ship destroying a weapon. So sad it is not true...we have no right sending weapons out into space, but seems if an alien attacks it, then thats alright. 

So you think he just made the whole story up to deceive us? That would be quite unscrupulous and would make me wonder why someone would waste their life like that. As I said I think it is more likely than not true.

And his story does not stand alone in the annals of ufology. 

• Like 1