Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Kais_one

Al-Kahf - The Cave & Sirius

31 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Kais_one
Posted (edited)

Al-Kahf - The Cave
Surah 18
I think i have finally understood the meaning of this surah....
and yes its all about SIRIUS
you have 7 sleepers (7 + 18 =25 25 = N = Allah = Orbit of sirius)
you have the dog (Sirius the dog star)
and you have Dhul qar nain (The two horned king) (The goat head with horns and the pentagram) (Eastern Star)
Story of Moses and the fish (Fish people of Sirius)
Surah Kahf is usually prayed on Fridays (5th day of the week (pentagram) (see above).

Edited by Kais_one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kais_one

I think that muslims are actually worshipping the ANNUNAKI that came from SIRIUS

I also found 2 eye of horus and the ILLUMINATI symbol

The SPHINX in Egypt is said to symbolise Sirius..and that it is a womans head really and used to be painted red...

putting things into context...

SIRIUS - RED - FEMALE - THE LETTER M - WATER

so does that make SATURN black?

SATURN - BLACK - BLACK STAR - CRONOS - TIME - MALE - THE LETTER W - FIRE

red and black are the queens colours and also of the pentagram - the pentagram links back to sirius

im just brainstorming here...I don't know if im on the right tracks.....any help would be appreciated

the blackstar is definitely an allusion to the esoteric Nazi
"Order of the Black sun.?
" ( seeing that a STAR is also a SUN, so the blackstar is the black sun). The black sun, also referred to as the Sonnenrad (German for "Sun Wheel") is often equated to Saturn, the "black hole sun" as performed by the band Soundgarden, which is also why the symbol of the black sun (sun wheel) is a depiction of saturn at the center of the zodiac wheel, because Saturn is the ruler of the zodiac along with the Sun in the age old struggle between the black sun (saturn, lord of the underworld, winter) and the orange sun (the savior, the light of the world in summer) over control of the zodiacal year, the struggle of duality, summer vs winter, day vs night. This is why "Orange is the new Black!" ?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/sirius-blackstar-5512538

the link may be heaven and hell

the nommo who visited the dogon tribe in Africa said Sirius is there heaven....

im sure you guys know that a anagram of Saturn = satan = hell

so there you go

Sirius = heaven
Saturn = hell

Something I just came across after some thinking....

WOMAN IN RED (FROM THE MATRIX)

WOMAN IN RED (MOVIE)

LADY IN RED (SONG)

and then you have

THE MEN IN BLACK

this stems from the fact that the SPHINX in Egypt was really a dog with a womans face painted in RED

red and black again

queens colours

maybe the colour red symbolises blood....

if so what might the colour black mean?

any suggestions from you people?

maybe it means black bloodline

Black Star is Saturn?
"Saturn will rule during Aquarius" ?
Theosophical Society aka Cult of Saturn leader Annie Besant; Saturn is Satan; Aquarius begins now. You may recall Astronaut ?
David Bowman?
in 2001: A Space Oddesey; ?
David Bowie?
is the Astronaut Major Tom (Twin) in Space Oddity. Bowie's Black Star is about Man becoming a god through Crowleyian Initiation. In Gnosticism, physical death is not Death of the Soul; the Soul is released and becomes the Black Star hence Bowie says "I'm a Black Star" after his soul rose a meter and stepped aside on the day he died. Of course this conflicts with the Bible which says in Mat 10:28; Lk 12:5 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" The main problem with Gnosticism and indeed most Religions is the false doctrine of "Immortality of the Soul"; Why Black Star now? ?

http://www.theresnothingnew.org/index/Black_Star

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MysticWolf
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Kais_one said:

Al-Kahf - The Cave
Surah 18
I think i have finally understood the meaning of this surah....
and yes its all about SIRIUS
you have 7 sleepers (7 + 18 =25 25 = N = Allah = Orbit of sirius)
you have the dog (Sirius the dog star)
and you have Dhul qar nain (The two horned king) (The goat head with horns and the pentagram) (Eastern Star)
Story of Moses and the fish (Fish people of Sirius)
Surah Kahf is usually prayed on Fridays (5th day of the week (pentagram) (see above).

Whooaahhhh, I seriously doubt it he would link his people with his enemies:

2b42dl.jpg

And you're in the wrong astrological sign.

Correct one:

27bjil.jpg

And the evil one is linked to guess what, December 25th, the supposed birthday of "Christ" (And lots of other "gods").  And scorpions are nocturnal also.

21sn95.jpg

Edited by MysticWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MysticWolf

Are you equating Moses as the Sun of Righteousness?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kais_one

moses is a tale of old times just like jesus and Abraham.....

you are correct about the sun worship...

not sure I understand you....anyways glad you like my post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodie.Lynne

Pardon me, but is there anything you missed in making up this goulash?

How about the kids game: Red Rover, Red Rover?

Or the AC/DC song: Back in Black?

Or the character from Harry Potter: Sirius Black. Right there that should throw a monkey wrench into this mélange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kais_one
9 hours ago, JMPD1 said:

Pardon me, but is there anything you missed in making up this goulash?

How about the kids game: Red Rover, Red Rover?

Or the AC/DC song: Back in Black?

Or the character from Harry Potter: Sirius Black. Right there that should throw a monkey wrench into this mélange.

im sue you know that it all points to Sirius....

god dog Sirius anubis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

The NEW deal real Black Dog ...

~

[00.05:32]

 

~

These are not old men ... these are Man Gods, eternal ...

~

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kais_one

as you can see its all about Sirius..and maybe Saturn too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kais_one

anyone know the symbolism behind the colours RED and BLACK?

 

other that what I have said???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MysticWolf
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Kais_one said:

im sue you know that it all points to Sirius....

god dog Sirius anubis

Sirius is the incorrect star, I pointed that out earlier.

The black one is Kemwer, not Anubis.

1xk7mc.jpg

Khafre-Horus.jpg

Edited by MysticWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MysticWolf
30 minutes ago, Kais_one said:

anyone know the symbolism behind the colours RED and BLACK?

 

other that what I have said???

Red is what perverts of Alchemy morph into.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kais_one

the dog (Anubis) and the dog star does refer to SIRIUS ABC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MysticWolf
1 minute ago, Kais_one said:

the dog (Anubis) and the dog star does refer to SIRIUS ABC

I guess they're wrong now aren't they.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kais_one
12 minutes ago, MysticWolf said:

I guess they're wrong now aren't they.

im sorry but I have read in many places that Sirius is isis and Anubis are both linked to Sirius....please provide further evidence that it is what you say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmccr8
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Kais_one said:

anyone know the symbolism behind the colours RED and BLACK?

 

other that what I have said???

Hi Kais_one

Waving a black flag in front of a bull won't get it as p*** off like a red one will.:D:tu:

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
A multitude of reasons
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MysticWolf
3 minutes ago, Kais_one said:

im sorry but I have read in many places that Sirius is isis and Anubis are both linked to Sirius....please provide further evidence that it is what you say?

Simple as this, not a huge riddle:

The Louvre Museum does provide a display of what it calls a Zodiac from the ceiling of a chapel of the great temple of Denderah (Dendera), though this Zodiac is dated to 50 BC (the Roman Period, after the Greek Period).

zodiac2.jpg

27bjil.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kais_one
1 hour ago, MysticWolf said:

Simple as this, not a huge riddle:

The Louvre Museum does provide a display of what it calls a Zodiac from the ceiling of a chapel of the great temple of Denderah (Dendera), though this Zodiac is dated to 50 BC (the Roman Period, after the Greek Period).

zodiac2.jpg

27bjil.jpg

your just trying to give out false info I rekon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MysticWolf
1 hour ago, Kais_one said:

your just trying to give out false info I rekon...

That is what you are doing (from false sources).  I am correcting it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kais_one

so according to you ISIS does not symbolise SIRIUS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MysticWolf
34 minutes ago, Kais_one said:

so according to you ISIS does not symbolise SIRIUS?

History says so, but I associate Isis (Queen) with Montu (Kemwer), judging hieroglyphics, they were always at war with the "dogs".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kais_one
29 minutes ago, MysticWolf said:

History says so, but I associate Isis (Queen) with Montu (Kemwer), judging hieroglyphics, they were always at war with the "dogs".

the era I refer to is way before 50bc

 

I think you need to check your facts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MysticWolf
2 minutes ago, Kais_one said:

the era I refer to is way before 50bc

 

I think you need to check your facts

Why would they change things?  Come on, use common sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kais_one
47 minutes ago, MysticWolf said:

Why would they change things?  Come on, use common sense.

as im sure you know there are people who destroy all evidence of history so people of our time don't know the full story...and people like yourself just distort facts...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MysticWolf
2 minutes ago, Kais_one said:

as im sure you know there are people who destroy all evidence of history so people of our time don't know the full story...and people like yourself just distort facts...

You're the one distorting things.  Probably a Christian bible thumper with an insatiable grudge towards dogs for killing your "God" 2000 years.

Doesn't everyone know those evil dogs belong to the devil, the roaring lion.  Ya that makes a lot of sense doesn't it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.