Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Movies You're Afraid to Watch

StarMountainKid

As a big AHS (American Horror Story) fan I've watched all the released series and enjoyed it. Till one day I found out that the entire this is influenced and involved in Satanism. It was till then I realised all the satanic rituals and **** they actually do within the series themselves. So after founding out this dark secert it has just wrecked the entire series for me man what a shame. 

57 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

As a big AHS (American Horror Story) fan I've watched all the released series and enjoyed it. Till one day I found out that the entire this is influenced and involved in Satanism. It was till then I realised all the satanic rituals and **** they actually do within the series themselves. So after founding out this dark secert it has just wrecked the entire series for me man what a shame. 

I think a lot of Hollywood is involved in Satanism nowadays.

1 minute ago, Opus Magnus said:

I think a lot of Hollywood is involved in Satanism nowadays.

Just a few minutes after I released that comment believe it or not I was thinking the same thing. Where I should have said that instead then targeting one movie when it's the entire entertainment industry really. 

The whole thing is akin to the doctrine of Baalim mentioned in Revelation, and how in the Exodus he sacrificed 7 bulls over the wandering Jews to blow the incense over them and cast witchcraft on them in order to curse them off their path.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

That, and the whole Synagogue of Satan.

Which is something why i dont get why an individual would want to sell their soul for fame and money. 

You see many of them who had made the deal with the devil which they realise that they sont want fame and money while others die with little to no "explaination"

Just now, Browng0at said:

Which is something why i dont get why an individual would want to sell their soul for fame and money. 

You see many of them who had made the deal with the devil which they realise that they sont want fame and money while others die with little to no "explaination"

Yeah, I think it's a bad trade off, considering that one life is all you get with the deal, but then you'll never have eternal life. I mean, because eternity is way longer than however long you'll live on earth. 

I think in most cases the deal goes sour early anyway.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

Yeah, I think it's a bad trade off, considering that one life is all you get with the deal, but then you'll never have eternal life. I mean, because eternity is way longer than however long you'll live on earth. 

I think in most cases the deal goes sour early anyway.

True, its funny once some has the world at their feet until then they begin to speak about things that have been kept away from the public eye which both the media and society. 

Encourage the masses that such "religious" things dont exist. Which they use as a cover up themselves to hide the real dark and evil nature.

Its heart breaking to see someone with talent who is willing to give up their soul for money. Till they figure out how things really work in the industry. 

When they try and warn the masses about such things it become a near death experience (for some) while other have lost their lives warning others. 

If i remember correctly I can recall Michael Jackson during one of his tours where he warned his fans that the owner of Sony was involved in satanism. 

He didnt confront the guy verbally but written down on a piece of board. Then what do you know? A few days later (or weeks) the guy who owned Sony order Michael Jacksons Doctor to give him a dose of medicine to kill him. 

Its a sick world we live in these days. I tell you and I fear what humanity might become 

19 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

True, its funny once some has the world at their feet until then they begin to speak about things that have been kept away from the public eye which both the media and society. 

Encourage the masses that such "religious" things dont exist. Which they use as a cover up themselves to hide the real dark and evil nature.

Its heart breaking to see someone with talent who is willing to give up their soul for money. Till they figure out how things really work in the industry. 

When they try and warn the masses about such things it become a near death experience (for some) while other have lost their lives warning others. 

If i remember correctly I can recall Michael Jackson during one of his tours where he warned his fans that the owner of Sony was involved in satanism. 

He didnt confront the guy verbally but written down on a piece of board. Then what do you know? A few days later (or weeks) the guy who owned Sony order Michael Jacksons Doctor to give him a dose of medicine to kill him. 

Its a sick world we live in these days. I tell you and I fear what humanity might become 

Yeah, it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to get to heaven. So, they have to get out of it some way.

I think most the time that people give into the Devil is about weakness rather than strength. It takes more will power to resist the Devil, than it does to give into it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

Yeah, it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to get to heaven. So, they have to get out of it some way.

I think most the time that people give into the Devil is about weakness rather than strength. It takes more will power to resist the Devil, than it does to give into it.

Indeed, which never the less it's still heart breaking how manipulative ppl can be to get the things they want. 

2 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

Indeed, which never the less it's still heart breaking how manipulative ppl can be to get the things they want. 

Especially when they go too far to get what they want. I think that is the main trait that bothers me, the lengths some people are willing to breach to be selfish.

• 1 month later...

I have to mention Hereditary.

It would really go under the category of "Movies I shouldn't have ever watched."

That was probably the single most horrifying movie experience I've ever had.

At this very moment, I am still trying to scrub it from my memory.

Not for the faint of heart. 

I kept thinking to myself...ok, well...I didn't know it was going to be this horrifying, but I'm in it now and surely the worst is over.

I was wrong. 

I am not sure I will sleep tonight.

I consider myself a pretty jaded horror movie buff. It takes a lot.

But holy crap...they win. That was too dark for me.

Edited by GlitterRose

• 1 year later...

Get Out. 

On 1/22/2020 at 10:09 PM, iridescence said:

"The Others" was really creepy in my opinion and the plot twist was unexpected. I highly recommend it :tu:

Another one would be "The Tenant" by Roman Polanski.

These aren't necessarily horror movies but they give off that sinister vibe.

That sinister vibe you feel is just Polanski.

The Funhouse (1981).

I like my horror stylised and supernatural.

I like chills and tension.

Anything slasher oriented I will avoid like the plague.

I watched Hostel and felt dirty inside for sometime.