Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do Aliens exist?

Jorge Rios

• 9 months later...

Ofcourse yes! Are a lot of proof of it. One of it is: 
"Alyoshenka (diminutive of the Russian male first name Alexey) or the Kyshtym Dwarf – anthropomorphic artifact, representing unidentified mummified remains of biological origin, found in 1996 near the southern outskirts of Kyshtym in the village of Kaolinovy, Chelyabinsk region of Russia."

Source: https://anomalien.com/the-kyshtym-being-dwarf-alien-or-what-was-that-creature/

It is very interesting article. What do you think? What is it? My opinion it is true alien!!!

Edited by JessicaButerfly

On 30.5.2018. at 6:00 PM, Jorge Rios said:

Do Aliens Exist?

Do Aliens Live Among Us?

Have You Ever Seen an Alien?

Does Life Exist in Other Planets?

Do You Believe Aliens Are Peaceful? 

Before discovering this forum I was a believer. But...after facing arguments about every major UFO sight ( except for the Varginha incident, that **** is weird ) I'm more inclining to believe that aliens are not visiting Earth. Do they exist in some distant corner of the universe? Maybe, but we'll probably never find out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

truman, you didnt face arguments, you were presented with facts.

ps Varginha incident is weird but not ET.

Edited by the13bats

On 5/30/2018 at 12:00 PM, Jorge Rios said:

Do Aliens Exist?                                        Probably.

Do Aliens Live Among Us?                       Not Known.

Have You Ever Seen an Alien?                 Not Known.

Does Life Exist in Other Planets?              Highly Likely

Do You Believe Aliens Are Peaceful?        Different Aliens can act Different, just like humans. No way to know.

4 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Before discovering this forum I was a believer. But...after facing arguments about every major UFO sight ( except for the Varginha incident, that **** is weird ) I'm more inclining to believe that aliens are not visiting Earth. Do they exist in some distant corner of the universe? Maybe, but we'll probably never find out.

There are oodles of cases of UFO's but no one can determine of they are alien or not.  If I had to bet, I'd say they were alien.

I think America (and others) is working on full disclosure. And young people will know someday.

What still puzzles me is that Medvedev's statement when he thought that camera is shut down. You know what I'm talking about...I'm wondering was he joking about the aliens or he was serious. He mentioned Russian film Man in black and some suitcase with files that every new Russian president get.

Edited by TrumanB

13 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

What still puzzles me is that Medvedev's statement when he thought that camera is shut down. You know what I'm talking about...I'm wondering was he joking about the aliens or he was serious. He mentioned Russian film Man in black and some suitcase with files that every new Russian president get.

Ya know, Truman, those types of evidences *to me* are very nebulous, nothing definite. But other evidences - and you hit a good one in Phoenix lights, the evidences are overwhelming, to wit, 10,000 eyewitnesses plus a video. Now, in here in the UFO boards at UM, we have 10,000 experts that know way more than *just* eyewitnesses and their job in  here is to show how the witnesses are clearly wrong.

Did you think I missed it when you were quickly informed in the Phoenix Lights thread that the eyewitnesses' stories were in total contradiction, so as to nullify their impact? I didn't.  What that poster did NOT tell you was that Dr. Lynne Ketei interviewed 10,000 people and found that there were eight air craft types that night, and the vehicles were seen anywhere from Eastern Nevada, all through Arizona and down to the Northern state of Samora. There was no contradiction by eyewitnesses.

Anyway, mon amis, we all have our own way as to determine what is believable and what is not. Eyewitnesses, radar, pics, all that stuff can come up in just one UFO incident, such as UFO's over Washington DC 1952.  That was awesome/

Take care. We'll see one another

• Like 1

On 5/30/2018 at 11:00 AM, Jorge Rios said:

Do Aliens Exist?

Do Aliens Live Among Us?

I believe so

No, but some of my coworkers may prove to be.

see above

I hope so

see above, for our sake!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can't say they or don't, but there have been evidence that ancient tribes have drawn them on rocks and Cave walls, so if they were able to draw them in the manner they did, then they had to have been here. But that is just imo

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Abilityperson said:

I can't say they or don't, but there have been evidence that ancient tribes have drawn them on rocks and Cave walls, so if they were able to draw them in the manner they did, then they had to have been here. But that is just imo

its only evidence to those who desire to see it as such, like Erich von Däniken or that spray tan weird hair guy, its zero proof aliens visited.

THECONFESSIONALS1.JPG.jpg.07914aa5ae40fbe479c02cca4ae9915c.jpg

me, i believe they drew their visions, fantasies, depictions of their Gods, but not ET.

I find my opinion far more likely.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Abilityperson said:

You know what the skeptics will say... "Well, they could have been drawing *anything*".  Well then why not a UFO?   lol   They're so full of it.

• Haha 2

Yes, THEY!!! are, how dare they arrive at conclusions based on known practices versus the most unlikely and far fetched explanations with absolutely no basis in objective reality. Why go for the alien explanation when we have no evidence that prehistoric humans had OUR concept of technologically advanced space faring extraterrestrials?

Why apply YOUR beliefs to a culture lost to time, it’s not evidence of anything besides how far some will reach to confirm their own bias and feel justification in calling the OTHERS full of it.

Why make the jump from blob on cave wall to alien space craft when they more than likely are painting a star or venus or the sun or a meteor or comet or high flying bird or ball lightning or atmospheric plasma or firefly or their deity.  

You take all of this very personally, I can read the anger between your lines, step back and breathe, everything will be okay.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/30/2018 at 9:00 AM, Jorge Rios said:

Do Aliens Exist?

Do Aliens Live Among Us?

Yes probably

Not likely

Not that I know of

Yes, life of some sort

Unknown.  Resources and energy are not issues for star faring civilizations.  We probably don't have anything they want.

Best way to explore space would seem to be from your home planet with near light speed drones/robots. It may take them 100 years to make it to our system from 20 light years away, but the information that makes the return trip gets there in 20 years.   They could send out thousands of probes in all directions for best results.   We may not see them, but their drones may know all they want to know about us already.

I do suspect that neither a wall or a United States space force will stop a determined alien visitation. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You take all of this very personally, I can read the anger between your lines, step back and breathe, everything will be okay.

I've noticed this many times, true believers especially the trollish ones just love to get all buttchapped over different opinions than theirs, then the insults and trantrums began.

I recall back when chariots of the Gods came out my grandmother insisted we see it, im 54 so i was young but i remember thinking wow, cavemen drew aliens they must have been here,

then as time passed i learned more, i learned santa wasnt real and cave paintings reflected a lot of possiblities all very prosiac but still some true believers would cling to the notion they drew ETs.

i recall Stanton Friedman going on a rant to the effect that of course early people didnt draw their Gods, or fantasies or any earthly thing the only thing the drawings could possibly be are ETs my respect for his work was already low but that didnt help any.

i noticed some things that i find amusing, i thought was why does some much cave art look like a 3 yos finger paintings, didnt these guys have anyone with any artist talant? if we look at most all cave paintings that could perhaps be called aliens, they dont look like the modern concept but rather the concept of what aliens looked like to people a hundred years back or so you know big bulky outfits, like diving suits.

and no, im not saying deep sea divers time traveled to be featured in cave art, but perception plays a huge part of what we see in cave art, if your mind says, wow, that looks like aliens and you then slam the door on other possiblities then you are cheating yourself, i sure wouldnt have wanted to keep the mind of a 5 yo all my life and its weird to me many true believers do just that.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, EnderOTD said:

Yes, THEY!!! are, how dare they arrive at conclusions based on known practices versus the most unlikely and far fetched explanations with absolutely no basis in objective reality. Why go for the alien explanation when we have no evidence that prehistoric humans had OUR concept of technologically advanced space faring extraterrestrials?

Why apply YOUR beliefs to a culture lost to time, it’s not evidence of anything besides how far some will reach to confirm their own bias and feel justification in calling the OTHERS full of it.

Why make the jump from blob on cave wall to alien space craft when they more than likely are painting a star or venus or the sun or a meteor or comet or high flying bird or ball lightning or atmospheric plasma or firefly or their deity.  

I don't  take the rejection of philosophy personally, no.  But when I get called tin foil hatted idiot and moron in here,  well, yeah.... I tend to take it personal.

If you lived in Ptolmey's time, you would have been right there bashing and slashing anyone that said the earth was not the center of the universe. Same bulldada, different people.  In other words, you're a go along get along type of guy that wets his finger to the wind to figure out what to say.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes probably

Not likely

Not that I know of

Yes, life of some sort

Unknown.  Resources and energy are not issues for star faring civilizations.  We probably don't have anything they want.

Best way to explore space would seem to be from your home planet with near light speed drones/robots. It may take them 100 years to make it to our system from 20 light years away, but the information that makes the return trip gets there in 20 years.   They could send out thousands of probes in all directions for best results.   We may not see them, but their drones may know all they want to know about us already.

I do suspect that neither a wall or a United States space force will stop a determined alien visitation. 

Good one, Tat.

Here's what I thought about, inre, space exploration. Why NOT drones...? sure. and we have come such a long way technologically with nano tech, we someday could and they could/did  make drones so tiny we can't see or detect them. Very inexpensive.  Send them out in a million directions. it sounds feasible. 

But between you, me and the wall, I think this was done billions of years ago.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Ya know, Truman, those types of evidences *to me* are very nebulous, nothing definite. But other evidences - and you hit a good one in Phoenix lights, the evidences are overwhelming, to wit, 10,000 eyewitnesses plus a video. Now, in here in the UFO boards at UM, we have 10,000 experts that know way more than *just* eyewitnesses and their job in  here is to show how the witnesses are clearly wrong.

Did you think I missed it when you were quickly informed in the Phoenix Lights thread that the eyewitnesses' stories were in total contradiction, so as to nullify their impact? I didn't.  What that poster did NOT tell you was that Dr. Lynne Ketei interviewed 10,000 people and found that there were eight air craft types that night, and the vehicles were seen anywhere from Eastern Nevada, all through Arizona and down to the Northern state of Samora. There was no contradiction by eyewitnesses.

Anyway, mon amis, we all have our own way as to determine what is believable and what is not. Eyewitnesses, radar, pics, all that stuff can come up in just one UFO incident, such as UFO's over Washington DC 1952.  That was awesome/

Take care. We'll see one another

Where do you get the 10,000 witnesses from? That seems an inflated number. The single video makes it abundantly clear that it is not the single large craft people have claimed.

So which of these 10,000 witnesses you claim exist gives the best description of the craft? Please tell us the properties they gave that show it was something unusual. Looking for the number of lights, number of lights  in what most witnesses called a light, height, color of lights, arrangement of lights, speed, sound, and whether or not the stars were passed by the passing supposed craft.

So maybe you are going for the multiple aircraft. That is the excuse used to get around the witness statements being in conflict with each other. 

There were more than 8 different descriptions from the witnesses. Other UFO so-called researchers put the number at dozens of craft just to get around the fact that witness statements were incompatible on even basic issues.

The most damning part is that no one reported more than 1 object at a time.

You are welcome to post more than fabrications here. In other words, post evidence. I simply don't believe what you write here because you are well known to make things up when you are exposed.

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Abilityperson said:

Have you been to Horseshoe Canyon. The panels contain some of the largest if not the largest pictographs of humans. 

They can be seen at the start and end of the movie Koyanissquattsi. (Did I spell that right?)

They are moving and dramatic art. They are not aliens as claimed by fringe authors. They are consistent with the other images they drew in form and style.

Some people like to pretend that the ancients regardless of where they lived only wrote and drew fact. They saw something and they carefully recorded what they saw. To me this is more about justifying a fundamentalist approach to the Bible than anything else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This 10,000 witness claim is clearly a made up story.

Let's look at the numbers.

In a typical year a person works around 50 weeks with 2 weeks of vacation. A person working a 40 hour week therefore works 2,000 hours in a year.

If all you did was interview people all you would have time for is 12 minutes per person to cover 10,000 people in one year. That is 5 people per hour for every working hour in a year.

Anyone believing this story? 

Let's also consider that few people reported seeing the lights. After a few weeks it seemed everyone saw the lights.

Furthermore it would be nice to have some confirmation that Kitei is the source of the supposedly 8 different craft. I think the source for that wacky idea is the team of Tanner and Dilettoso. 

Too  bad some posters make up stories.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I think all of the earth-based statements limit our view of what's possible.  Thinking that life must have earth-like planets, in a habitable zone that's comfortable for us, and that technology is on a linear trajectory based on our own, defines what is possible by what has been our own experience.  We know from our own explorations of earth that life can exist, even thrive, in places we cannot.  Life consumes things we cannot.  So I have to conclude that when we try to imagine other worlds, with other life, that we are probably completely wrong.  The same goes for our concept of morality and civilization.  Trying to imagine that the same values and way of living on other worlds are just variations of our own will probably lead us to the wrong conclusions.  But, having said that, I also believe the universe is full of life.  Not from any mathematical formula but because the universe produces life.  In our small corner of it, here on earth, life exists in one form or another nearly everywhere.  From dinosaurs and blue whales to one celled organisms, every niche hosts life.  We know that chemical processes obey the same laws of nature no matter where in the universe we observe them so why wouldn't the processes that beget life work the same way?  Since we can't account for it's existence here on earth then we can't know for certain what might cause life to originate elsewhere.   The old view may be half right, we are unique in the universe, but still not alone.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Big Jim said:

I think all of the earth-based statements limit our view of what's possible.  Thinking that life must have earth-like planets, in a habitable zone that's comfortable for us, and that technology is on a linear trajectory based on our own, defines what is possible by what has been our own experience.  We know from our own explorations of earth that life can exist, even thrive, in places we cannot.  Life consumes things we cannot.  So I have to conclude that when we try to imagine other worlds, with other life, that we are probably completely wrong.  The same goes for our concept of morality and civilization.  Trying to imagine that the same values and way of living on other worlds are just variations of our own will probably lead us to the wrong conclusions.  But, having said that, I also believe the universe is full of life.  Not from any mathematical formula but because the universe produces life.  In our small corner of it, here on earth, life exists in one form or another nearly everywhere.  From dinosaurs and blue whales to one celled organisms, every niche hosts life.  We know that chemical processes obey the same laws of nature no matter where in the universe we observe them so why wouldn't the processes that beget life work the same way?  Since we can't account for it's existence here on earth then we can't know for certain what might cause life to originate elsewhere.   The old view may be half right, we are unique in the universe, but still not alone.  

jim,

why i basically agree with your thoughts and opinions when this subject pops up on a forum like this a true believer isnt involved because there might be a 3 eyed snail that lives in 200 degree water devoid of oxygen, or a single celled whatever.

what this subject really is for the TB is a gateway, its that door to say oh gee, IF theres life in the universe then it must be an "ET" as seen in sci fi flicks and that they must have been here are coming here yada yada yada,

while i know the odds stacked against it not only do i believe somewhere in the universe is life i even believe there is life similar to humans in that they will have cultures and communities, and tech, but we wont meet them, we wont even likely ever know they are there because of the daunting task of anything travelling that vast distance.

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

jim,

why i basically agree with your thoughts and opinions when this subject pops up on a forum like this a true believer isnt involved because there might be a 3 eyed snail that lives in 200 degree water devoid of oxygen, or a single celled whatever.

what this subject really is for the TB is a gateway, its that door to say oh gee, IF theres life in the universe then it must be an "ET" as seen in sci fi flicks and that they must have been here are coming here yada yada yada,

while i know the odds stacked against it not only do i believe somewhere in the universe is life i even believe there is life similar to humans in that they will have cultures and communities, and tech, but we wont meet them, we wont even likely ever know they are there because of the daunting task of anything travelling that vast distance.

It's unclear whether you put me in the TB category or not.  Regarding the bolded text, even the concept of vast distance may be different on other worlds.  We've seen it change in our own lifetimes and can see the change over relatively recent history.  The daunting task of traveling a vast distance at one time applied to a trip from NY to LA, now covered in hours.  At the time it was unimaginable that it could change as drastically as it has because their imagination was based on what they knew.  Same as ours is now.  All of the reasons we have for thinking it can't be done are based on the theories of one man, proposed over a century ago.  He might be wrong.  Being the only genius in the universe would be even more unimaginable than us being the only life.  Someone else, somewhere out there, may have found answers to questions we haven't even thought to ask yet.

• Like 1

jim, i didnt place you in any camp from my comment on that one post of yours,  i have no idea if i consider you a TB or not.

a trip across the nation is a far cry different than a trip across the universe, and while tech does evolve we still have physics, i know someone will say other worlds will have there own physics, and so forth, it can go on and on,

all the things needed to complete the daunting task are still sci fi for us and it must be for any other beings in the universe as they havent visited us in any tangable proven way, sure sci fi becomes reailty but its still just fantasy and speculation for now and not an area i have interest to spend much time on.

5 hours ago, Big Jim said:

It's unclear whether you put me in the TB category or not.  Regarding the bolded text, even the concept of vast distance may be different on other worlds.  We've seen it change in our own lifetimes and can see the change over relatively recent history.  The daunting task of traveling a vast distance at one time applied to a trip from NY to LA, now covered in hours.  At the time it was unimaginable that it could change as drastically as it has because their imagination was based on what they knew.  Same as ours is now.  All of the reasons we have for thinking it can't be done are based on the theories of one man, proposed over a century ago.  He might be wrong.  Being the only genius in the universe would be even more unimaginable than us being the only life.  Someone else, somewhere out there, may have found answers to questions we haven't even thought to ask yet.

General relativity is a well established theory. It may have been the brain child of a single person, but it did not end there. The fact that Einstein figured this out over a century ago does not mean his or other people's work ended a century ago. What it really means is that the theory has withstood over a century of intense testing. 

You say he might be wrong. After over a century of testing showing that the theory is correct you suggest what might be wrong? I am not aware of areas in which it is suggested that Einstein might might be wrong except for the fact that his theory is not a quantum theory.

As far as life goes on other planets it must be remembered that the existence of life is constrained by physics. The stability of molecules is restricted to ranges of temperature, and chemical environments. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked