Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do Aliens exist?

Jorge Rios

5 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Stereo,, 

Why would I like to listen to a known propaganda artist spin his schpiel?  I wouldn't. Here's one witness that I like ,,a woman hanging clothes in the yard with her kids. She saw this HUGE slow moving UFO lumber by and it looked like "a shopping mall".  And she has corroboration.

Does your liar, Maccabee have an excuse for that one?? 

So you are saying that Maccabbee, who is speaking as a representative of MUFON is a "propaganda artist"?

As we all know you never read any of his material and you are simply being a scoffer.

When it comes to evidence you certainly spurn it because you are simply a scoffer.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@Golden Duck   at his finest.... 10,000 eyewitnesses,  is not impressive.

Defense Attorney:   Your Honna... 9 million  people in new york city and the prosecution only has 10,000 witnesses that can place the defendant at the scene of the crime...???  "I AM NOT IMPRESSED"

Tell me, Golden one,, are you one of the intelligent ones in the cabal??    

There were not even 1000 witnesses in all of the Phoenix Lights. Let's review all of the lies you have told in this thread Earl.Of.Trumps.

1. You lied that Kitei interviewed 10,000 people. Not only did you lie but you made an extraordinarily stupid lie.

2. You lied that 50,000 people saw the Phoenix Lights. The number is under 1000. Another lie based on your personal ignorance of the issue.

3. You lied that there was a massive influx of radio calls to police, etc. That did not happen.

4. Here is the new lie in this thread. "According to you and your liars, nothing happened at all!" I never stated or suggested that. You lied again.

5. Then you lied again. I never stated or suggested Symington or Kitei lied.

6. The you lie again. I never stated or suggested that there were "no calls to police".

Liars have trouble keeping their lies straight.

• Thanks 1

I have this vague recollection that someone called a radio station to tell them that they saw a UFO over Phoenix. The comments on t he radio station prompted people to look out and that is why the second event, the flares was seen and reported as a UFO.

People were being prompted to see UFOs when they saw event #2.

This whole bit about disparaging Mr UFO, aka Maccabee, is hilarious. It reminds me of UFO believers that bring up the swamp gas idea and laugh. They are laughing at another huge supporter of UFOs: Hynek. Their laughter is really directed at themselves - the blissfully ignorant.

• Thanks 1

Reddit Link

Witnesses of the Phoenix Lights incident on March 13th 1997, what are your stories?

Discussion

There were an estimated 10,000 witnesses of the incident, certainly some are on reddit. What did you see? How did it affect you? What would you say to the debunkers? Do people still talk about it? Or, do you believe this whole thing was blown out of proportion and it was just flares that got people riled up?

----------------------------------------------------

NewsPunch Link

In 1997  there were reports of multiple sightings of a mile long boomerang-shaped UFO over the state of Arizona by over 10,000 witnesses, including police, military personnel and Republican Governor Fife Symington.In 1997  there were reports of multiple sightings of a mile long boomerang-shaped UFO over the state of Arizona by over 10,000 witnesses, including police, military personnel and Republican Governor Fife Symington.

-------------------------

Wiki Link

The Phoenix Lights (sometimes called the "Lights over Phoenix") were a series of widely sighted unidentified flying objects or UFOs observed in the skies over the U.S. states of Arizona, Nevada, and the Mexican state of Sonora on March 13, 1997.

Lights of varying descriptions were seen by thousands of people between 19:30 and 22:30 MST, in a space of about 300 miles (480 km), from the Nevada line, through Phoenix, to the edge of Tucson. 

------------------------------

Stereo, you called me liar one too many times.

• Haha 1

HARASSMENT POST

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

10k witnesses huh?

well then, it should be super easy for you to list the names of 1k no, 100, yeah, only 100 witness names, no side stepping, no spot light swinging, no smoke and mirrors, no excuses no insults or tantrums, in other words none of your typical trollio bs, put up or admit you have zero.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Reddit Link

Witnesses of the Phoenix Lights incident on March 13th 1997, what are your stories?

Discussion

There were an estimated 10,000 witnesses of the incident, certainly some are on reddit. What did you see? How did it affect you? What would you say to the debunkers? Do people still talk about it? Or, do you believe this whole thing was blown out of proportion and it was just flares that got people riled up?

----------------------------------------------------

NewsPunch Link

In 1997  there were reports of multiple sightings of a mile long boomerang-shaped UFO over the state of Arizona by over 10,000 witnesses, including police, military personnel and Republican Governor Fife Symington.In 1997  there were reports of multiple sightings of a mile long boomerang-shaped UFO over the state of Arizona by over 10,000 witnesses, including police, military personnel and Republican Governor Fife Symington.

-------------------------

Wiki Link

The Phoenix Lights (sometimes called the "Lights over Phoenix") were a series of widely sighted unidentified flying objects or UFOs observed in the skies over the U.S. states of Arizona, Nevada, and the Mexican state of Sonora on March 13, 1997.

Lights of varying descriptions were seen by thousands of people between 19:30 and 22:30 MST, in a space of about 300 miles (480 km), from the Nevada line, through Phoenix, to the edge of Tucson. 

------------------------------

Stereo, you called me liar one too many times.

Great you reference someone's opinion. There is no reference to that number. Is that your idiotic post? Is that your post to pretend you are not a liar?

The 10,000 number is a lie. I called you a liar only a few times. The rest of the time I pointed out you lied.

The number of witnesses as reported by Phoenix newspapers at the time was under in the hundreds.

Then you refer to a site so stupid that they show event #2. That was not the event which they says is a boomerang haped UFO. Thanks for picking sites as unintelligent as you.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

It was you who made the appeal to large numbers.

Remember... 999,000 citizens of Phoenix were NOT motivated to report anything that night.

"Well, your honor, most of new york city did NOT see report seeing the defendant at the scene of the crime. 10,000 is not impressive."

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

They were there. You weren't.

I said it before and I'll say it again.  IT CUTS BOTH WAYS.

You really had the B'Z to double down, huh?   That tells me for SURE you are not the sharpest knife in the draw. I really don't think you even have a clue as to how ridiculous you sound.  All those people not motivated....?  IT NEVER HAPPENED.   

Right? :tsu:

• Haha 1

Just now, stereologist said:

Great you reference someone's opinion. 

You called me a LIAR. What do you have? AN OPINION

• Haha 1

HARASSMENT POST

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

It turns out that less than a 1000 people saw events 1 and 2. You are a liar.

You have lied in many threads and your lies are about as ignorant as lies can be.

• Haha 1

So what we have is Earl.Of.Trumps repeatedly lying as they do in all threads and pretending that posts in other places that do not provide evidence somehow corroborate their lies.

There were not even 1000 witnesses in all of the Phoenix Lights. Let's review all of the lies you have told in this thread Earl.Of.Trumps.

1. You lied that Kitei interviewed 10,000 people. Not only did you lie but you made an extraordinarily stupid lie.

2. You lied that 50,000 people saw the Phoenix Lights. The number is under 1000. Another lie based on your personal ignorance of the issue.

3. You lied that there was a massive influx of radio calls to police, etc. That did not happen.

4. Here is the new lie in this thread. "According to you and your liars, nothing happened at all!" I never stated or suggested that. You lied again.

6. The you lie again. I never stated or suggested that there were "no calls to police".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

HARASSMENT POST

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

If you you actually had anything you'd post it.

You lied 3 times in this thread and have lied repeatedly in other threads:

4. Here is the new lie in t his thread. "According to you and your liars, nothing happened at all!" I never stated or suggested that. You lied again.

5. Then you lied again. I never stated or suggested Symington or Kitei lied. You are a liar - AGAIN!

6. The you lie again. I never stated or suggested that there were "no calls to police"

You are up to 6 lies in this thread. How many times do you plan to be a liar?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You called me a LIAR. What do you have? AN OPINION

But you lie and lie and lie. I'm fairly sure that is the definition of a liar.

• Thanks 1

HARASSMENT POST

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

So what we have is Earl.Of.Trumps repeatedly lying as they do in all threads and pretending that posts in other places that do not provide evidence somehow corroborate their lies.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

But you lie and lie and lie. I'm fairly sure that is the definition of a liar.

HARASSMENT POST

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

FACTUAL POST

Those are facts. You lied repeatedly and this is just one of many threads in which you chose to be untruthful.

Newspaper accounts at the time put the number of witnesses in the hundreds. No hubbub. No hysteria.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

FACTUAL POST

If you didn't resort to lying then you wouldn't be pointed out as being untruthful.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As you seem to have missed Earl.Of.Trumps, you mistakenly ascribed the multiple UFO concept to Kitei. No, that was a mistake. It was Dilletosso and his side kick that promoted that lunacy.

There are mistakes and there are lies. Notice I am not listing your mistakes as lies. we all make mistakes.

It is your purposeful lies that are the problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

"Well, your honor, most of new york city did NOT see report seeing the defendant at the scene of the crime. 10,000 is not impressive."

You really had the B'Z to double down, huh?   That tells me for SURE you are not the sharpest knife in the draw. I really don't think you even have a clue as to how ridiculous you sound.  All those people not motivated....?  IT NEVER HAPPENED.   

Right? :tsu:

Appeal to large numbers; and, now you're arguing by an inappropriate analogy.

It's been demonstrated that the number of witnesses alone means nothing. That, 99.9 per cent weren't motivated to make report supports the premise that whatever happened was unremarkable; like the witness with a Dobsonian that reported planes.

Furthermore, it is wise idiom that says "every analogy limps." Unfortunately, the example you present here was hospitalised, had the ECMO switched off and declared brain dead long before you clicked "Submit Reply".

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

HARASSMENT POST

besides proving my point about you its not harassment to be asked questions to prove your claims. posting some big letter drama queen style claim of harassment doesnt make it so.

stop the trolling, drama and crying and post your proof.

Edited by the13bats

• The topic was locked