Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Jorge Rios

Do Aliens exist?

148 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

the13bats

my opinion is Kitei was bored as an MD she saw a chance to get some attention appealing to a fringe group that would jump to believe anything she babbled, and of course buy her books and DVDs, it worked very well for her, along come people like Bruce Maccabee and with good science prove her theories are bunk.

but her believers hold strong,

it reminds me of a documentary i have on file, a case was debunked, the hoaxer came forward proving how they pulled the hoax had video of them pulling the hoax yet true believers couldnt stand it, their huge fragile egos and faces dripping in egg yell "cover up" like we didnt see that coming.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
9 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

How come a forthright witness with a telescope is abused?

no idea what you are talking about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
11 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

no idea what you are talking about

You've never heard of Mitch Stanley?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
8 hours ago, stereologist said:

No one is saying that anyone falsified anything. Itis all about the interpretation.

I see. Interpretation.

Let us just say I interpret the massive influx of tel. calls to local police, county sheriffs' offices, state police, radio and tv stations, governor's office etc  as something highly significant. Your "interpretation" of said events, well, that is for you and your ilk. I'll go with my gut instincts. Something HUGE happened.

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

Kitei saw event 2. The videos shot of event 2 were used by Maccabee to determine through triangulation that the lights were over the Barry Goldwater range. That is where the flares were dropped.

Ketei is not here to defend herself, and I prefer to get her story from HER, not her story filtered thru YOU or Maccabee.

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

The lights were not as Kitei suggests - outside here window.

Sorry, I'm listening the Ketei here. You weren't there.

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

There is no need for anyone to disprove Kitei. The onus is on Kitei to show that the videos show what she claims. That has never happened.

Ketei does not have to do a damn thing. If you wish to disprove her, go ahead. Then you can move on to the other ten thousand. But you'll never convince me of any of it.

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

Pointing out that the governor and Kitei are special people  is an appeal to authority. If you want to play that game which avoids the evidence you should know that Symington was convicted of extortion and bank fraud.

His conviction has nothing to do with whether he can see and talk.  He said "other worldly". You can not refute that.

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

The video she made and others are the evidence and they show that the lights she saw were 70 miles away, not just outside her window.

The bottom line is that the evidence shows her video is of distant flares.

The Ketei vid I saw was not flares.  See, this is why I demand to get the info from the horse's mouth and not thru an "interpreter". You can say ANYTHING and how would I know if it is true. But when I see the incredible reaction by people that day, listen to what they say, see the vid,  I don't need an interpreter to tell what's  going on.

I said it once, I'll say it again.  You were not there. You have nothing to offer but propaganda and anecdotal stories.  I listen to the eyewitnesses who know WAY more than you ever will.  It was a UFO event. Massive event. From Nevada, thru Arizona and down into Mexcio, so say the people WHO COUNT.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
8 hours ago, stereologist said:

Wrong. The burden is on Kitei to show that here feelings such as the lights were "intelligent" needs to be demonstrated.

There is no need for anyone to prove her wrong. Besides that was done by Bruce Maccabee. It is the presenter that must defend their evidence.

You don't have to try to prove she's wrong but damn it, of you SAY she's wrong, you better well prove it.

Anybody vet Maccabee? then how do you know he's right? you DON'T/  Guess what, he's WRONG because Ketei is right

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, stereologist said:

There were not that many witnesses. You have lied already that Kitei interviewed 10,000 people. That was a laughable lie.

Well, I didn't LIE, I underexagerated. The way I see it, most people that witnessed the event did not report it to police, sheriff's, call radio stations, etc. So your'e right, 50,000 witnessed the event.  But don't feel bad, Golden boy will jump in and say he is not impressed. 50,000 saw it

Quote

Event number 2 could not be seen from Phoenix. You needed to be above the valley and have a view towards the Barry Goldwater range to see the flare drop.

http://www.nicap.org/articles/PhoenixLights_MUJ_Feb1999.pdf

That is what Bruce Maccabee determined.

And did Maccabee also determine that the flares in Phoenix could not be seen jn Mexico and Nevada and a lot of Arizona due to curvature of the eath???    Of course not, because he 's a liar and  propaganda artist with a job to do.  But you can and hold him up as an ideal.

Quote

There you have it. The witnesses up above the valley where Phoenix is located were under the impression that the lights were close, but triangulations shows that the lights were far off.

 clearly your cerebral arguments are slight of hand deceptions that contra what the eyewitnesses said. I'll listen to the eyewitnesses because they were alarmed enough to call authorities and were not in a position to lie. they are scared and seeking help. Their stories ALL speak of incredible airships/orbs etc.  These are the people I rely on for truth. Way too many of them to be cancelled out by one slick talking, traingulating propaganda artist.

Quote

 

And you wrote " Bottom line, your "feelings" about Ketei prove nothing. " understand that Kitei's feelings mean nothing either.

Eyewitness testimony of thousands of people means EVERYTHING.   Kitei is only the one. Good luck reconciling all that with 50,000 more truth tellers.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I see. Interpretation.

Let us just say I interpret the massive influx of tel. calls to local police, county sheriffs' offices, state police, radio and tv stations, governor's office etc  as something highly significant. Your "interpretation" of said events, well, that is for you and your ilk. I'll go with my gut instincts. Something HUGE happened.

Ketei is not here to defend herself, and I prefer to get her story from HER, not her story filtered thru YOU or Maccabee.

Sorry, I'm listening the Ketei here. You weren't there.

Ketei does not have to do a damn thing. If you wish to disprove her, go ahead. Then you can move on to the other ten thousand. But you'll never convince me of any of it.

His conviction has nothing to do with whether he can see and talk.  He said "other worldly". You can not refute that.

The Ketei vid I saw was not flares.  See, this is why I demand to get the info from the horse's mouth and not thru an "interpreter". You can say ANYTHING and how would I know if it is true. But when I see the incredible reaction by people that day, listen to what they say, see the vid,  I don't need an interpreter to tell what's  going on.

I said it once, I'll say it again.  You were not there. You have nothing to offer but propaganda and anecdotal stories.  I listen to the eyewitnesses who know WAY more than you ever will.  It was a UFO event. Massive event. From Nevada, thru Arizona and down into Mexcio, so say the people WHO COUNT.

Massive influx of telephone calls to the police? No. Did not  happen. File this under falsehood right next to the lie about 10,000 witnesses interviewed.

Massive influx of telephone calls to radio and TV and goernor's office? Did not happen. File this under falsehood as well.

Regardless of whether or not people made phone calls it has no effect on the evidence.

Does Kitei need to be here to defend the position she openly states? No. That is a ridiculous appeal. It is just as ridiculous to suggest I wasn't there and therefore can't comment on it. Neither was Earl.Of.Trumps. By there suggestion they can't support anything either. The tactic suggest by Earl.Of.Trumps is a scoffer's tactic.

Does Maccabee dispute Kitei? No. The evidence disputes the story told by Kitei.

It has been mentioned that the governor saw the Phoenix Lights. That is an appeal to authority. The governor was a criminal and convicted of major crimes including fraud. That appeal to authority doesn't look so good now does it? The original attempt at an appeal to authority is seen for the informal fallacy it is - a failure.

The video made by Kitei on that night and not some CGI recreation showed flares that were over the Barry Goldwater range as determined by scientific methods. She and others interpreted tose lights as being close. Funny hhow people want to avoid the evidence and pretend that mistakes made by observers are correct. This is a great example of the mistakes eyewitnesses make.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You don't have to try to prove she's wrong but damn it, of you SAY she's wrong, you better well prove it.

Anybody vet Maccabee? then how do you know he's right? you DON'T/  Guess what, he's WRONG because Ketei is right

She is wrong. The evidence evaluated scientifically shows she is wrong.

I don't have to prove it, but Maccabee did prove she was wrong.

It is abundantly clear that you never ever look at referenced material. Even without Kitei's video there were many videos that ALL showed it was distant flares.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
22 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well, I didn't LIE, I underexagerated. The way I see it, not most people that witnessed the event did not report it to police, sheriff's, call radio stations, etc. So youre right, 50,000 witnessed the event.  But don't feel bad, Golden boy will jump in and say he is not impressed. 50,000 saw it

And did Maccabee also determine that the flares in Phoenix could not be seen jn Mexico and Nevada and a lot of Arizona due to curvature of the eath???    Of course not, because he 's a liar and  propaganda artist with a job to do.  But you can hug him and hold him up as an ideal.

 clearly your cerebral arguments are slight of hand deceptions that contra what the eyewitnesses said. I'll listen to the eyewitnesses because they were alarmed enough to call authorities and not in a position to lie. they are scared and seeking help. Their stories ALL speak of incredible airships/orbs etc.  These are the people I rely on for truth. Way to many of them to be cancelled out by some slick talking, traingulating propaganda artist.

Eyewitness testimony of thousands of people means EVERYTHING.   Kitei is only the one. Good luck reconciling all that with 50,000 more truth tellers.

No. You lied. You didn't exaggerate. You purposely, willfully and rather clumsily lied.

Here is another big fat lie from you "So youre[sic] right, 50,000 witnessed the event. " Show us any evidence that more than say 2000 claimed to have seen this event.

The Phoenix Lights were like many events, few saw it yet everyone later jumps on the bandwagon and claims to have seen it. IIRC, there were people in the valley that claimed they saw evvent number 2 from places they could not have seen it.

Here is a typical example o the confusion about the Phoenix Lights. It comes from people that are clueless about the events but loud about being dead wrong. "And did Maccabee also determine that the flares in Phoenix could not be seen jn[sic] Mexico and Nevada and a lot of Arizona due to curvature of the eath[sic]??? " This is the event 1 and event 2 confusion. I suggest that yoou learn on your own why this statement is as nonsensical as most of your blather.

Then there is this gem of a failure "Of course not, because he 's a liar and  propaganda artist with a job to do.  But you can hug him and hold him up as an ideal." As we see this avoids the evidence and tries to attack one of the more famous UFO believers and proponents. :no:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Maccabee

Quote

Maccabee has been an active ufologist since the late 1960s when he joined the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP) and was active in research and investigation for NICAP until its demise in 1980. He became a member of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) in 1975 and was subsequently appointed to the position of state Director for Maryland, a position he still holds. In 1979 he was instrumental in establishing the Fund for UFO Research (FUFOR) and was the chairman for about 13 years. He presently serves on the National Board of the Fund.

 

Then we have this claim: "I'll listen to the eyewitnesses because they were alarmed enough to call authorities and not in a position to lie. " This was in reference to event #2. I am not aware that any of the witnesses called authorities. Please show evidence that you are not again posting a lie.

 

And you call Maccabee a high level person in MUFON and a strong proponent of UFOs a "slick talking, traingulating propaganda artist."

You wrote " Eyewitness testimony of thousands of people means EVERYTHING. "

What a joke. It is well known how poorly eyewitnesses are able to report cases.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists
Posted (edited)

Then there is this from Macabbee:

Analysis of the Experience of Dr. Lynne Kitei, M.D.

http://brumac.mysite.com/LynneK1995/Lynne.html

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Eyewitness testimony of thousands of people means EVERYTHING.   Kitei is only the one. Good luck reconciling all that with 50,000 more truth tellers.

You claim eyewitnesses means EVERYTHING. Please tell us what the witnesses saw.

1. What color were the lights? Were they red, yellow, orange, green, blue, or multiple colors?

2. Did the lights change color?

3. How many lights were there?

4. Was the craft flying low or high?

5. Was the craft flying fast or slow?

6. What was the shape of the craft? Triangle, vee, boomerang, round?

7. Did witnesses report stars passing between the lights?

8. Were the lights over Phoenix or over the mountains?

9. Were each light actually a cluster of lights?

10. Was the craft solid or invisible?

You lied previously that Kitei interviewed 10,000 people. You posted that lie in post #61. Now you are posting a new lie that there were 50,000 witnesses. You posted that in post #106.

There are witness statements online so please tell us all what the witnesses had to say. Go find these all important witness statements.

Edited by stereologist
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Massive influx of telephone calls to the police? No. Did not  happen. File this under falsehood right next to the lie about 10,000 witnesses interviewed.

Massive influx of telephone calls to radio and TV and goernor's office? Did not happen. File this under falsehood as well.

You're lying again.  It did happen. Massive influx of calls to Governors office, state police, radio tv stations.   

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Regardless of whether or not people made phone calls it has no effect on the evidence.

Bull crap.  It means a LOT to me because that IS evidence. influx of calls coming in prove that people were alarmed. Alarmed about what...? that part is next but establishing the influx of calls is essential. 

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Does Kitei need to be here to defend the position she openly states? No. That is a ridiculous appeal. It is just as ridiculous to suggest I wasn't there and therefore can't comment on it. Neither was Earl.Of.Trumps. By there suggestion they can't support anything either. The tactic suggest by Earl.Of.Trumps is a scoffer's tactic.

Does Maccabee dispute Kitei? No. The evidence disputes the story told by Kitei.

How do you know you were given the right evidence?  I think you were lied to.   Lynne Ketei is far more trusting than some unvetted dude with a protractor.

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

It has been mentioned that the governor saw the Phoenix Lights. That is an appeal to authority. The governor was a criminal and convicted of major crimes including fraud. That appeal to authority doesn't look so good now does it? The original attempt at an appeal to authority is seen for the informal fallacy it is - a failure.

You never proved he lied about the UFO and you never will.

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

The video made by Kitei on that night and not some CGI recreation showed flares that were over the Barry Goldwater range as determined by scientific methods. She and others interpreted tose lights as being close. Funny hhow people want to avoid the evidence and pretend that mistakes made by observers are correct. This is a great example of the mistakes eyewitnesses make.

So you believe everything you read. sad.  

Lynne Ketei saw with her own eyes. Good enough for me. No unvetted,  self proclaimed expert who likely is a cia consultant is going to supercede what Ketei said.

The people have spoken. this is a no brainer.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
1 hour ago, stereologist said:

She is wrong. The evidence evaluated scientifically shows she is wrong.

I don't have to prove it, but Maccabee did prove she was wrong.

It is abundantly clear that you never ever look at referenced material. Even without Kitei's video there were many videos that ALL showed it was distant flares.

The scientists are lying. Ketei is right.

btw, you leave the impression that if you show that Ketei is wrong in ONE TINY little area, then EVERYTHING is wrong for everybody.

Ok, you worked on Ketei long enough.  10,000  50,000 more to go. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You claim eyewitnesses means EVERYTHING. Please tell us what the witnesses saw.

1. What color were the lights? Were they red, yellow, orange, green, blue, or multiple colors?

2. Did the lights change color?

3. How many lights were there?

4. Was the craft flying low or high?

5. Was the craft flying fast or slow?

6. What was the shape of the craft? Triangle, vee, boomerang, round?

7. Did witnesses report stars passing between the lights?

8. Were the lights over Phoenix or over the mountains?

9. Were each light actually a cluster of lights?

10. Was the craft solid or invisible?

You lied previously that Kitei interviewed 10,000 people. You posted that lie in post #61. Now you are posting a new lie that there were 50,000 witnesses. You posted that in post #106.

There are witness statements online so please tell us all what the witnesses had to say. Go find these all important witness statements.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.... I'm not entering into a full blown phoenix lights thread here.  this is a "Do aliens exist thread".   

and btw, they DO.

 

PS: If a Phoenix Lights thread opens up I will likely participate. If I do, it will be to lecture you, not listen to you interrogate me.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

The scientists are lying. Ketei is right.

btw, you leave the impression that if you show that Ketei is wrong in ONE TINY little area, then EVERYTHING is wrong for everybody.

Ok, you worked on Ketei long enough.  10,000  50,000 more to go. 

Your opinion is only that.

Your illogical construct that if I show Kitei is wrong is one area it invalidates everything is just you spewing nonsense.

The number 50,000 is a lie. Repeating your lie is just you lying.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.... I'm not entering into a full blown phoenix lights thread here.  this is a "Do aliens exist thread".   

and btw, they DO.

Please tell us this. Support your claim that eyewitnesses means EVERYTHING. Please tell us what the witnesses saw.

1. What color were the lights? Were they red, yellow, orange, green, blue, or multiple colors?

2. Did the lights change color?

3. How many lights were there?

4. Was the craft flying low or high?

5. Was the craft flying fast or slow?

6. What was the shape of the craft? Triangle, vee, boomerang, round?

7. Did witnesses report stars passing between the lights?

8. Were the lights over Phoenix or over the mountains?

9. Were each light actually a cluster of lights?

10. Was the craft solid or invisible?

You lied previously that Kitei interviewed 10,000 people. You posted that lie in post #61. Now you are posting a new lie that there were 50,000 witnesses. You posted that in post #106.

There are witness statements online so please tell us all what the witnesses had to say. Go find these all important witness statements.

Posting witness statements will simply show that eyewitnesses could not agree on anything about the planes that flew overhead, and certainly were wrong about the flares later that evening.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
11 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You're lying again.  It did happen. Massive influx of calls to Governors office, state police, radio tv stations.   

Bull crap.  It means a LOT to me because that IS evidence. influx of calls coming in prove that people were alarmed. Alarmed about what...? that part is next but establishing the influx of calls is essential. 

How do you know you were given the right evidence?  I think you were lied to.   Lynne Ketei is far more trusting than some unvetted dude with a protractor.

You never proved he lied about the UFO and you never will.

So you believe everything you read. sad.  

Lynne Ketei saw with her own eyes. Good enough for me. No unvetted,  self proclaimed expert who likely is a cia consultant is going to supercede what Ketei said.

The people have spoken. this is a no brainer.

You lied again. You lied that there were a massive influx of phone calls.

That's the third lie you posted in this thread. Just to point out how dumb this lie is you listed the governor's office.

People were not alarmed. Please show any witnesses that were alarmed.

Kitei provided virtually nothing. She took a crappy set of photos showing almost nothing. She claimed missing time. Whoopee doo dah. Her recollection of events is as bad or worse than other eyewitnesses. Maccabee examined the evidence and showed that Kitei and others were wrong. The evidence is clear. Even you could check out the evidence, but you never ever do.

Then comes another bizarre illogical suggestion. I do not need to show that the corrupt felon governor of Arizona lied. All I did was point out that the appeal to authority can be a two edged sword.

You have nothing. You back up Kitei who has been proven to be wrong. You can check out the evidence yourself, but as a scoffer you do not. Instead you scoff. You are a scoffer.

The people have been shown to be wrong time after time which is why the evidence is so important.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

Let's look more into Maccabee's conclusion on the flares.

http://www.nicap.org/articles/PhoenixLights_MUJ_Feb1999.pdf

Quote

Hence it appears reasonable to conclude that the light array of March 13, 1997, and other similar arrays such as on Jan. 14, 1998, (during a week when flare drops were being carried out over the Air Force training range) were created by high altitude flares.The witnesses, however, have stated that they would be convinced only if it can be positively demonstrated that flares dropped at high altitude and distances greater than 60 miles appear as the lights they saw and video-taped.T

This is the problem with witnesses. The construct a narrative in their heads and they can't let go of their mistaken ideas.

Frankly, I see little reason to expend thousands of dollars and time to quell the mistaken ideas of a few people. Why bother? There are more important things to do. Besides the scoffers are unlikely to accept anything. They will simply scoff and pretend that witnesses are infallible.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
4 hours ago, stereologist said:

Your opinion is only that.

Your illogical construct that if I show Kitei is wrong is one area it invalidates everything is just you spewing nonsense.

The number 50,000 is a lie. Repeating your lie is just you lying.

Yes, I'll up it to 100,000.

I go the 10,000 from Ketei. She's knows more than you. If you think she/me are lying, PROVE IT before you call us liars, you liar

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
4 hours ago, stereologist said:

You lied again. You lied that there were a massive influx of phone calls.

That's the third lie you posted in this thread. Just to point out how dumb this lie is you listed the governor's office.

People were not alarmed. Please show any witnesses that were alarmed.

Kitei provided virtually nothing. She took a crappy set of photos showing almost nothing. She claimed missing time. Whoopee doo dah. Her recollection of events is as bad or worse than other eyewitnesses. Maccabee examined the evidence and showed that Kitei and others were wrong. The evidence is clear. Even you could check out the evidence, but you never ever do.

Then comes another bizarre illogical suggestion. I do not need to show that the corrupt felon governor of Arizona lied. All I did was point out that the appeal to authority can be a two edged sword.

You have nothing. You back up Kitei who has been proven to be wrong. You can check out the evidence yourself, but as a scoffer you do not. Instead you scoff. You are a scoffer.

The people have been shown to be wrong time after time which is why the evidence is so important.

 

 

We're not getting anywhere. You keep lying to me.  You keep saying the phone call influx never happened. I have statements from people who CALLED THE POLICE. So I know you are lying.

According to you and your liars, nothing happened at all!  - except this woman, Lynne Ketei told everyone flying saucers were in the air!!!!   And all the "gullible people" believed her.   No other witnesses to the event, no calls to police, nothing.  Ketei lied, Gov. Symington lied, everyone LIED!  nothing happened.

And you really expect me to believe you???  LOLOLOL

This was one of the greatest UFO events in history.  Book it.

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, stereologist said:

Let's look more into Maccabee's conclusion on the flares.

http://www.nicap.org/articles/PhoenixLights_MUJ_Feb1999.pdf

This is the problem with witnesses. The construct a narrative in their heads and they can't let go of their mistaken ideas.

Frankly, I see little reason to expend thousands of dollars and time to quell the mistaken ideas of a few people. Why bother? There are more important things to do. Besides the scoffers are unlikely to accept anything. They will simply scoff and pretend that witnesses are infallible.

Stereo,, 

Why would I like to listen to a known propaganda artist spin his schpiel?  I wouldn't. Here's one witness that I like ,,a woman hanging clothes in the yard with her kids. She saw this HUGE slow moving UFO lumber by and it looked like "a shopping mall".  And she has corroboration.

Does your liar, Maccabee have an excuse for that one?? 

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

 

so isnt her name "Lynne Kitei" not "Lynne Ketei"? getting it correct would help with credibility. anyway i do believe someone has a blind crush on her.

Ive noticed the same blind true believer one of his biggest faults in this case ( and he does have many ) would be requiring only the lowest of standards for the information he accepts and parrots as evidence.

he also makes up falsehoods, i have not seen anyone say nothing happened in Phoenix, something did, a formation of human aircraft and some flares two events all mixed together and confused and then it seemed like contagen people jumped in claiming to have seen one event or the other or mixing them up further.

many people werent in locations either event could be seen from so sure they lied.

sure, a man with a large telescope will see the manmade and flown aircraft better than a housewife doing her chores.

what people are saying is its ridiculous to try to with zero proof claim that either event were alien craft,  sure some true believers are very passinate about this case they bet the farm on it and that big fragile ego doesnt like all the egg they have on their face that its been very well explained and debunked so they go into tantrum and insult mode by default.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well, I didn't LIE, I underexagerated. The way I see it, most people that witnessed the event did not report it to police, sheriff's, call radio stations, etc. So your'e right, 50,000 witnessed the event.  But don't feel bad, Golden boy will jump in and say he is not impressed. 50,000 saw it

And did Maccabee also determine that the flares in Phoenix could not be seen jn Mexico and Nevada and a lot of Arizona due to curvature of the eath???    Of course not, because he 's a liar and  propaganda artist with a job to do.  But you can and hold him up as an ideal.

 clearly your cerebral arguments are slight of hand deceptions that contra what the eyewitnesses said. I'll listen to the eyewitnesses because they were alarmed enough to call authorities and were not in a position to lie. they are scared and seeking help. Their stories ALL speak of incredible airships/orbs etc.  These are the people I rely on for truth. Way too many of them to be cancelled out by one slick talking, traingulating propaganda artist.

Eyewitness testimony of thousands of people means EVERYTHING.   Kitei is only the one. Good luck reconciling all that with 50,000 more truth tellers.

Is everything alright @Earl.Of.Trumps? The reasoning in this post is just a little erratic. T

hat and you're having difficulty referring to fellow members by their proper tag - the site will auto complete the name if you use the at sign. I hope you find that tip useful, because we know by your complaint against ad hominem attacks, that is something you would never do.

You should also realise you don't have to make up numbers. You have single- handedly managed cast all meta-studies as chaff, if a reasearcher was not in proximity to the original event.

You take care now @Earl.Of.Trumps.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Is everything alright @Earl.Of.Trumps? The reasoning in this post is just a little erratic. T

hat and you're having difficulty referring to fellow members by their proper tag - the site will auto complete the name if you use the at sign. I hope you find that tip useful, because we know by your complaint against ad hominem attacks, that is something you would never do.

You should also realise you don't have to make up numbers. You have single- handedly managed cast all meta-studies as chaff, if a reasearcher was not in proximity to the original event.

You take care now @Earl.Of.Trumps.

 

@Golden Duck   at his finest.... 10,000 eyewitnesses,  is not impressive.

 

Defense Attorney:   Your Honna... 9 million  people in new york city and the prosecution only has 10,000 witnesses that can place the defendant at the scene of the crime...???  "I AM NOT IMPRESSED"

Tell me, Golden one,, are you one of the intelligent ones in the cabal??    

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

10k witnesses huh?

well then, it should be super easy for you to list the names of 1k no, 100, yeah, only 100 witness names, no side stepping, no spot light swinging, no smoke and mirrors, no excuses no insults or tantrums, in other words none of your typical trollio bs, put up or admit you have zero.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.