Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Owls Alien Messengers –PP 536

rashore

seems like the good ol' ufo community's getting bored again!

Mike Clelland= ridiculous:wacko:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

i've never heard of reports of owls during UFO experiences--- so where does this idiot get <so many> from- which suggests it's a common thing?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

What do you say about it? 

I say bizarre and stupid. What the hell. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

i've never heard of reports of owls during UFO experiences--- so where does this idiot get <so many> from- which suggests it's a common thing?

There's a new book to sell to the terminally stupid. :tu:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Anyway, everyone knows owls are actually the harbingers of death...at least that's what my Grandmother used to tell us. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Timonthy said:

I say bizarre and stupid. What the hell. 

Well then.  Why is it said for?

10 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Alien owls? Good grief...what will they come up with next! 

rats are alien drones maybe? or all door handles are aliens spy cameras? give it time:rolleyes:

what the ufo community needs is another x airforce general/ whatever to tell a story of alien contact

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

Anyway, everyone knows owls are actually the harbingers of death...at least that's what my Grandmother used to tell us. 

My people are terrified of them.:lol:  Which gives me quite a bit of entertainment.......

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

ask Clelland... he's been interviewed & no doubt will probably write a book about it that the gullible will buy==so there's one answer to your question;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Because there are plenty of idiot crack pots and suckers out there. 

• Like 1

Just now, Piney said:

My people are terrified of them.:lol:  Which gives me quite a bit of entertainment.......

Of course, because the old lore says that owls are predictive of death. If you believe that superstition then being terrified kinda makes sense. 

• Like 2

Just now, Lilly said:

Where do people come up with this ? Goodness. Once while driving a bat flew right infront of my windshield upside down   barley touched the glass  wonder what  people would say about that. It was so cool I could see it's nose ears wings face all of it while driving down the highway one night. It  safely flew away unharmed.

I see owls in the wild every so often.Just recently while in the yard what I thought to be a giant leaf falling next to me but realized  when it  went  back up into the tree it wasn't. I looked up   on the branch  sat this  owl it was so beautiful. I think maybe it seen the mole in my yard or something.  A day or so  later I see this huge butterfly come out from the Siverthorns  which looked sort of  like an owl . Come to learn that there are owl butterflies.

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Where do people come up with this ?

It’s Native American folklore.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Of course, because the old lore says that owls are predictive of death. If you believe that superstition then being terrified kinda makes sense. 

I think that they're nocturnal creatures is all.   I sometimes get to hear them in the trees by the window at night and it's always  so soothing, peaceful. They are of God's beautiful creation  is all.  

Maybe people in the past have related things to  nature  that  they remember  being around or heard during  a moment in their time that  they may have  felt sorrow or something.   

1 hour ago, Timonthy said:

Because there are plenty of idiot crack pots and suckers out there. 

Or maybe, just maybe, they remember an Owl was watching them, first through the window from the outside just staring in at them.

Edited by Ellapennella

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

ask Clelland... he's been interviewed & no doubt will probably write a book about it that the gullible will buy==so there's one answer to your question;)

Who's Clelland? 

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Do your people have any legends about  Sasquatch that they do not fear?  

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

Who's Clelland? 

i've no idea- i just made up a name to confuse you

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Owls certainly are the harbingers of death - to rats, mice, and other small animals.  lol

Still - worst thread ever?  hmmmn

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

i've no idea- i just made up a name to confuse you

oh boy lol 

• Haha 1

At last - I've always wondered about that.. so many stories, like that one .. er .. er...  or that one where ..  er...

Nope, never heard of it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Do your people have any legends about  Sasquatch that they do not fear?  

• Like 1