Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Owls Alien Messengers –PP 536

rashore

It's interesting that many tribes do seem to have beliefs about big hairy Bigfoot like creatures. Makes me wonder, but after years of those 'Finding Bigfoot' guys not finding such a critter...

• Like 1

On 5/31/2018 at 6:17 PM, Piney said:

My people are terrified of them.:lol:  Which gives me quite a bit of entertainment.......

Come to my neck of the woods err...suburbs. You'll go back with a renewed fear. That being said not so much mystical fear but physical. They assault people from time to time and do a lot of damage. They think it's because people morons think it's 'cute' to feed wild animals. So now they're not wary of people walking down the street. 

That being said they're beautiful animals. They own the night.

• Like 2

Of course not.

Everyone knows they are secretly Goblin Kings.

Image result for goblin king owl

• Like 1

I first heard of it about 2 years ago, seems some folks, under hypnotic regression, recalled owls watching prior to being abducted...

I think Piney might agree, its not impossible to fool people into seeing what you want them too.

The issue i take is why are theoretically more advanced beings not only abducting humans, but stalking? Makes no sense to me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wes83 said:

I think Piney might agree, its not impossible to fool people into seeing what you want them too.

Actually it's pretty easy. There is a whole load of dumbasses who think my youngest son and I are shapeshifters. :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Piney said:

Actually it's pretty easy. There is a whole load of dumbasses who think my youngest son and I are shapeshifters. :whistle:

Seriously? 

*some ding-dongs must have watched far too much Twilight*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Seriously? 

Or True Blood! Loved that series!

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Seriously? 

Indians are just plain gullible.I think my common sense came from the UK.....

Owls?   Methinks someone's been watching too much Twin Peaks .....  ;)    It's not a reality show, you know!  :P 

ps: does this mean Harry Potter was abducted by space aliens? :o

Edited by Essan
  • Like 1

There's a lot of owls out here in the desert so next time I see one I'll have to ask it if it has any messages from the aliens.  I don't expect an answer but who knows.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TonopahRick said:

There's a lot of owls out here in the desert so next time I see one I'll have to ask it if it has any messages from the aliens.  I don't expect an answer but who knows.

I suspect the answer may involve the response that you are a bit of a twit (twoo) :D

On 5/31/2018 at 6:14 PM, Lilly said:

Anyway, everyone knows owls are actually the harbingers of death...at least that's what my Grandmother used to tell us. 

One nearly killed me from cardiac arrest a couple of years ago. Gone in the wood with my brother to look at bear in the apple orchard during the night in the fall. Stopped for a while to ear stuff moving in the woods and a eared owl started howling just six feet above us after like five minutes of total silence. We got totally flabbergasted lol ! Wonderful experience.

NB: no ufo spotted.

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1

You can find both of Mike’s books on the subject at Amazon.com:

https://jimharold.com/owls-alien-messengers-paranormal-podcast-536/

Under the fantasy and woowoo section. 

One book is stretching, but 2? This guy has too much time on his hands in his padded basement.

• Haha 1

Owls are beautiful animals wouldn't go as far as calling them alien messengers though

On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 12:05 AM, Lilly said:

It’s Native American folklore.

It's also English folklore. If an owl perches on the roof of your house there'll soon be a death in the family residing there. This happened to a Scottish family living across the road from my family when I was growing up. Owl on roof one night ..... mother of the family dead by the end of the week.

With regard to the owl/alien connection, I don't know if this qualifies but at the same time as I was having almost daily Ouija board sessions with a spirit that claimed to be a Martian, I had a spooky experience that involved an owl. My boyfriend was walking me home late one night when a huge barn owl swooped out of the darkness and landed a couple of yards in front of us. I stopped to admire it and my boyfriend stopped too, then the bird flew off. The spooky thing was, when I said to my boyfriend " Wow! wasn't that amazing to be so close to it?" he said "What? Close to what?" ....... he hadn't seen it. 

• Like 2

Never heard this one before. When I see an owl, I think of my parents. Sounds odd i know, but they loved to take country drives on Sundays and sometimes at night on weekends to look  for wildlife. When I see a red wing blackbird i think of my mom, and when i see a meadowlark, my dad. If i see a cottontail rabbit , I think of the both of them. It's their  way of telling me hello even they both have passed on many years ago.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

I was having almost daily Ouija board sessions with a spirit that claimed to be a Martian,

C'mon Auntie, You know those boogers like to claim a lot of stuff that isn't true. :tu:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

C'mon Auntie, You know those boogers like to claim a lot of stuff that isn't true. :tu:

Yes, I'm sure they do, the trouble is there is no way of proving what is true or not(or even half true). I'm not saying I believe I was communicating with a Martian, I'm simply stating what he claimed to be(and he never dropped that persona). There's a lot more to the story, which meant I never really got a grip on what was going on. 

• Like 1