Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Time traveler' claims to be from the year 6491

UM-Bot

15 hours ago, bison said:

Me, too. I used to think that people in the early 21st century were in pretty bad shape; talking to themselves and holding the side of their heads. Then I learned about cell phones!  

Yeah, sometimes even holding the thing reverently to the heavens as if invoking some Deity.

• Like 1

There are but two words which can be verified coming from a time-traveler...

"Yanni...Laurel..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I like to think of it this way... imagine the world 4000 plus years in the future.... if we had the ability think of going back 4000 years from now. Really? Why? In 4000 years they wont give a rats **** about our time.

• Like 1

It would be good to know that humans have survived that far into the future, but I guess its just fubar

• Like 2

Y6.5K is real!

Edited by TripGun
  • Haha 1

I wonder if a family of time travelers go somewhere, the kids are constantly saying: "Are we when yet?"

• Like 3

If this guy was legit, he would be taken by the CIA or some top level secret government agency and we would never hear from him again lol. He sure as hell wouldn't be doing a random interview like the one hes doing here.

44 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

If this guy was legit, he would be taken by the CIA or some top level secret government agency and we would never hear from him again lol. He sure as hell wouldn't be doing a random interview like the one hes doing here. 

If he was legit, if anyone tried to take him, all he would have to do is head off back to the future. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He was probably born June 4 1991 -  6-4-91 so it would be easy to remember 6491. He said his planet traveled around "the sun" instead of "my or our" sun. Struck me as odd. The Paris accord. He's from thousands of years in the future and another planet, yet is knowledgeable in the "Paris accords" and a never ending list of errors. But it is not like I believed him anyway.

I'm a time traveler .. I travel through time differently twice a week.. when I fly to work then fly home again.. 

• Haha 2

He'd have to be a space-time traveler, because the solar system isn't stationary.

• Like 2

Ask him if they ever really found Amelia Earhart.

12 hours ago, GoldenRabbit said:

This time traveller seems to have an English accent :rofl:

The fact he speaks modern English at all proves he is a fraud.  Even in 500 years the language has changed almost beyond comprehension.  

No doubt he will have a few thousand years worth of winning lottery numbers.