Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Egypt The World's Oldest Book of Astronomy

Ahatmose

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

I am still trying to figure out if Egypt is a book where are the rest of the pages?

jmccr8

Why, in the Hall of Records, of course--under the Sphinx's paws where Zahi Hawass is hiding them along with the geyser contraptions. :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

I am still trying to figure out if Egypt is a book where are the rest of the pages?

jmccr8

Hidden in plain sight.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Wistman said:

Why, in the Hall of Records, of course--under the Sphinx's paws where Zahi Hawass is hiding them along with the geyser contraptions. :rolleyes:

I don't think Zahi Hawass is hiding anything, but more often than not, our own ignorance does an admirable job of hiding what's in plain sight. Everyone knows but it doesn't seem to register with anyone. So everyone ignores the obvious searching for the the mysterious Hall of Records, hidden under the Sphinx paws,  Which only proves the old adage "If you want to hide something effectively hide it in plain sight",  One fact is for sure if you can't see the book you certainly can't read it. 

4 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

jmccr8

To a geologist, this answer is evident.  You can read the book of the Earth Records anywhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sirfiroth said:

I don't think Zahi Hawass is hiding anything, but more often than not, our own ignorance does an admirable job of hiding what's in plain sight. Everyone knows but it doesn't seem to register with anyone. So everyone ignores the obvious searching for the the mysterious Hall of Records, hidden under the Sphinx paws,  Which only proves the old adage "If you want to hide something effectively hide it in plain sight",  One fact is for sure if you can't see the book you certainly can't read it. 

Feel free to diagnose your own ignorance, but it's just rude for you to offload your ignorance onto everyone else in the workd.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, danydandan said:

755.55 × 0.3048 = 230.29m, why is rounding it off stupid?

Well to start with it is 755.75 FEET NOT 755.55. 755.75 X 12 INCHES = 9069.00 inches

1 METER = 39.37007874015748031496062992126 inches thus ...

9069.00 inches = 230.3526 (2.54 cm = 1 inch EXACTLY)

The math skills demonstrated on this board are quite pathetic really.

The difference between 230.326 meters and 230.00 meters is .3526 meters and equals 13.882 (rounded) inches ... that;s why it is stupid but I really no longer expect any one on this board to be able to see it.  i might suggest you all start again with the times tables ...

13 minutes ago, Ahatmose said:

Well to start with it is 755.75 FEET NOT 755.55. 755.75 X 12 INCHES = 9069.00 inches

1 METER = 39.37007874015748031496062992126 inches thus ...

9069.00 inches = 230.3526 (2.54 cm = 1 inch EXACTLY)

The math skills demonstrated on this board are quite pathetic really.

The difference between 230.326 meters and 230.00 meters is .3526 meters and equals 13.882 (rounded) inches ... that;s why it is stupid but I really no longer expect any one on this board to be able to see it.  i might suggest you all start again with the times tables ...

So are your measurements exact without error or uncertainty? Are they absolute?

Do you think your measurements are exact from the time of the pyramids were built? Or are they taken after decades and decades of the building being exposed to the elements? Do they take this into account? I also assume that the stones used in the buildings expand and contract due to heat deviations from night to day and different seasons. Like everything else is. For example do you know the the coefficient of thermal expansion of granite, per degree C? It's about 0.000085 or something I assume limestone is similar. Do you take this into consideration?

If not your whole point of adding multiple numbers after a decimal point is rediculous. If you can t account for the error in the measurements then your exactness is pointless.

Edited by danydandan
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Feel free to diagnose your own ignorance, but it's just rude for you to offload your ignorance onto everyone else in the workd.

--Jaylemurph

Sorry, didn't mean to insult you, but since you already know the location, please feel free to post the details. 

7 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

jmccr8

What she said...:tu:

3 hours ago, Kenemet said:

To a geologist, this answer is evident.  You can read the book of the Earth Records anywhere.

Reading the book of the Archaeology Records I learned that our oral history was not only reconstructed in the 18th Century. It was downright wrong.  :)

• Like 1