Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pardoned Sailor Suing Obama Administration

OverSword

A former Navy sailor who is one of five people to receive a pardon from President Donald Trump is planning to file a lawsuit against Obama administration officials, alleging that he was subject to unequal protection of the law.

Specifically, Kristian Saucier, who served a year in federal prison for taking photos of classified sections of the submarine on which he worked, argues that the same officials who meted out punishment to him for his actions chose to be lenient with Hillary Clinton in her use of a private email server and handling of classified information.

Link

I like this.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Link

I like this.

“They interpreted the law in my case to say it was criminal,” Saucier told Fox News, referring to prosecuting authorities in his case, “but they didn’t prosecute Hillary Clinton. Hillary is still walking free. Two guys on my ship did the same thing and weren’t treated as criminals. We want them to correct the wrong.”

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

“They interpreted the law in my case to say it was criminal,” Saucier told Fox News, referring to prosecuting authorities in his case, “but they didn’t prosecute Hillary Clinton. Hillary is still walking free. Two guys on my ship did the same thing and weren’t treated as criminals. We want them to correct the wrong.

So... send the other two guys to prison for a year as well and he'd be happy with that?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sounds like his attorneys are going to try and prove he was wrongfully charged and imprisoned under laws no one else was charged with breaking. I don't think the other two guys will be going to prison for anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's not that I think he wasn't guilty but I just like the fact that they are pulling the Hillary card.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

So... send the other two guys to prison for a year as well and he'd be happy with that?

Whatever it takes... if there is to be equal justice then it needs to be EQUAL.  You understand full well what his issue is.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

It's not that I think he wasn't guilty but I just like the fact that they are pulling the Hillary card.

I'm surprised he found an attorney to take the case because it's almost certainly a loser but it SHOULDN'T be.  There hasn't been any other explanation of mitigating (negative) circumstances in his case and simply taking photos of workspaces doesn't come close to what that witch did with impunity.  I hope people are waking up to how corrupt the whole system is and will be demanding equal justice.  Deny it long enough, to enough people and eventually, we're going to have serious repercussions.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

What?  I don't think so. I think he's mad about what the Obama administration had done to him  And maybe he won't win the case but the treatment of what they did to him is known even more now. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Pulling the card ? more like shining a light on her and them. The hypocrisy from the left  or whatever they are is unreal.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

Pulling the card ? more like shining a light on her and them. The hypocrisy from the left  or whatever they are is unreal.

I went to prison for 3 years for pulling my legal gun on 2 illegal trespassers and Chris Christy pardoned a guy who lost his guns for beating his wife and trying to move them over state lines. The hyprocrisy on both sides is unreal....

Edited by Piney
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

I went to prison for 3 years for pulling my legal gun on 2 illegal trespassers and Chris Christy pardoned a guy who lost his guns for beating his wife and trying to move them over state lines. The hyprocrisy on both sides is unreal....

Wow. Makes no sense if all you did is ward them off your property at gunpoint. Down here, a man shot and killed his wife's lover when he blatantly showed up to pick her up even 'though he was at home. The jury found him not guilty by way of a Crime of Pasion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Wow. Makes no sense if all you did is ward them off your property at gunpoint. Down here, a man shot and killed his wife's lover when he blatantly showed up to pick her up even 'though he was at home. The jury found him not guilty by way of a Crime of Pasion.

A my stepmother's ranch in Nebraska if somebody was inside the fence line especially with a truck and pliers you just pumped him full of .223s and let him lay.  Go home and call the Blaine County Sheriff to send a wagon for the body. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

A my stepmother's ranch in Nebraska if somebody was inside the fence line especially with a truck and pliers you just pumped him full of .223s and let him lay.  Go home and call the Blaine County Sheriff to send a wagon for the body. 

Sounds like Texas.

Except for the part about recovering the body.

We have a lot of beasts roaming around.....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

In Texas where my brother lives, a man fired on his truck being driven away by a stranger one night killing him. The jury found him not guilty by way of protecting his property, even 'though the deceased was a repo man with a legal writ of repossession. When the media asked the Sheriff what a repo man had to do, in order not to get shot, the Sherriff replied; "Find another line of work."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Sounds like Texas.

Except for the part about recovering the body.

We have a lot of beasts roaming around.....

I cowboy'd in Wagner. The saddle breaker who gave me the nickname "Piney" blew away a guy who was wearing a knife and had his hand on it. The rangers didn't even file a report.

@Hammerclaw  I know all about Texas.

• Like 1

@.ZZ.  Hell! "He needed killin" is a legit defense in Texas. :lol:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Piney said:

. I don't know.  I'm just glad he didn't win the presidency. Yes the hypocrisy is a problem  but we admit it  is  unlike the left or whoever they are  they don't  admit it 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Piney said:

I cowboy'd in Wagner. The saddle breaker who gave me the nickname "Piney" blew away a guy who was wearing a knife and had his hand on it. The rangers didn't even file a report.

Windy and dusty around those parts was it?

I seem to recall tornadoes like to visit there too.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

What?  I don't think so. I think he's mad about what the Obama administration had done to him  And maybe he won't win the case but the treatment of what they did to him is known even more now. 

The problem isn't that he was done wrong, the problem is not everyone was held to the same standard. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, .ZZ. said:

Windy and dusty around those parts was it?

I seem to recall tornadoes like to visit there too.

It's always windy in the Northern Pine Barrens and the Sandhills of Nebraska. I love the constant wind! It's music to me.

Brewster ,Nebraska has a lot more twisters than Wagner, Texas though. :tu:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The problem isn't that he was done wrong, the problem is not everyone was held to the same standard. 

How could they all be held to the same standards when the entire Obama administration itself  was corrupt ? 

ETA

Like that administration would hold itself accountable  ever.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

How could they all be held to the same standards when the entire Obama administration itself  was corrupt ? 

See im with you on the facts. Start throwing around the hyperbole and you lose me though. 

The fact here is national security laws matter and they weren't being applied evenly across the board. 

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

See im with you on the facts. Start throwing around the hyperbole and you lose me though. 

The fact here is national security laws matter and they weren't being applied evenly across the board. 

At least Trump actually fires people and holds them accountable.

ETA

Obama was a national security threat. 

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

By accepting the pardon, he admits guilt. 

And at what point will Trump give up his unsecured cell phone?

• Like 1