Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Senator denied access

GlitterRose

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

You say smuggle, mothers say try to keep alive.

and i do not believe them.  i see illegals go back and forth, so no, no one is out to kill them.

you do not present yourself for asylum, you apply at your country with us embassy as millions do. 

6 minutes ago, Astra. said:

This is outrageous. Are there any pictures or video's that might be able to back this up..as this is what the public needs to know and see. A a picture speaks a thousand words. 

I posted a video of the Senator being denied access to the Walmart facility, which had its windows blacked out.

Later in the video, he is interviewed on MSNBC and describes a processing center where he was granted access, but there were no videos or pictures shown.

I doubt he would have been allowed to film or take pictures at the center. I believe it was McAllen, Texas. 

If I find tonight's news reports in video, I'll post them. 

• Like 1

Just now, aztek said:

and i do not believe them.  i see illegals go back and forth, so no, no one is out to kill them.

you do not present yourself for asylum, you apply at your country with us embassy as millions do. 

If people are actually in need of asylum, then they may be fleeing their own countries. 

That sort of throws a wrench in that process there. 

• Like 2

The reality is that it's very difficult to prove a case for asylum even if someone's life is in danger. 

They have to be able to provide documentation of that. 

We're probably sending a lot of people back who will die. 

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

If people are actually in need of asylum, then they may be fleeing their own countries. 

That sort of throws a wrench in that process there. 

or they lie to get into us

1 minute ago, aztek said:

or they lie to get into us

Whether they're lying or not is to be determined during the process.

But there's no need to separate them from their children. Process them together. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

and whose fault that is? those who try to smuggle them into usa.

That's harsh. But then you are not walking in the shoes of a mother who's child / children have been snatched from her and have now become separated. Many of these folk have already been through enough anguish...hence seeking asylum in the first place.

Try and show a bit of empathy, that's if you're capable of course.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Whether they're lying or not is to be determined during the process.

But there's no need to separate them from their children. Process them together. 

process happens before entry.  what they do is illegal entry. get proper papers before and you will not be detained\separated

People, illegal immigrants, are fleeing to Canada from the US in fear for their lives?. The Canadian government is cracking down on them after telling them all are welcome there. Asylum only applies when your life is immanent danger.

• Like 1

Here's the news report and at about 3:00 in they discuss children held with adult men they don't even know.

Link didn't work.

It's on the MSNBC site. There is a story about the detained children.

Edited by ChaosRose

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Here's the news report and at about 3:00 in they discuss children held with adult men they don't even know.

Just curious... Are you implying some of these men are rapists?!?! LOL

It's on All-in with Chris Hayes, and reported by Julia Ainsley.

blob:http://www.msnbc.com/3f3c7242-8426-4a53-9df9-35c422df9b6d

Is a blob like an opinion piece?

Just now, acidhead said:

I'm implying that it's inappropriate to house small children in cages with strangers.

Do you think that's appropriate?

Would you mind that happening to your children?

• Like 1

Just now, Michelle said:

blob:http://www.msnbc.com/3f3c7242-8426-4a53-9df9-35c422df9b6d

Is a blob like an opinion piece?

No...it's a news report.

I can't seem to link it, but it's on the MSNBC site.

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/trump-admin-running-out-of-beds-for-migrant-children-1249046083733

I figured out how to link the news report.

At about 3 minutes in they're discussing the children being put in cells with adult men they don't know. 

Edited by ChaosRose

None of this is making any sense. Men, woman and children are all separated and yet kids are now supposed to be housed with strange men?

3 minutes ago, acidhead said:

You really do come across as having a somewhat twisted / and warped sense of humour at times.

Honestly, that ridiculous statement you have made is barely worth replying to.

• Like 2

Just now, Michelle said:

None of this is making any sense. Men, woman and children are all separated and yet kids are now supposed to be housed with strange men?

There are different stages in processing, and you would know this if you had watched the news report I posted, previously.

At the processing center they are first held at, they are in cages together, until the children are separated and put in separate cages. This is the place where they are legally only allowed to be held for 72 hours, but the news report says they're being kept there longer.

Then they go on to another center like the Walmart blocked out window place. 

No one really knows what's going on in there, because no one is allowed to inspect it.

There is an ACLU lawyer who has reported on several cases, and we have what Senator Merkley has seen at the processing center. 

Every day, they are taking more and more children, and they are even reporting on Fox News that they are starting to look at air bases to hold them all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Astra. said:

You really do come across as having a somewhat twisted / and warped sense of humour at times.

Honestly, that ridiculous statement you have made is barely worth replying to.

It's really not surprising at all considering some of the other posts I've seen.

Our country is warehousing children who have been taken away from their parents and placed in facilities that no one can inspect. 

They took on more kids than they could handle before they had places to put them, and obviously, there are problems.

People are turning a blind eye because they just don't care about the kids. Maybe they even hate them. 

We certainly know that the POTUS tries to make them all out to be MS-13, but they're taking very young children away from their parents. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Link didn't work.

It's on the MSNBC site. There is a story about the detained children.

I just watched your link.  Near the end, at the 6 min mark Julia Ainsley admits she received a leaked report.  Yeah.... A leaked report.  Gimme a break.  

its BS news stories like this intended to grip the heart of mother's and father's without providing a shred of evidence.

Ask yourself this: Do you honestly believe there are American citizens, like you, working to process and provide for children who would silently go along and not publically speak out?!?!?!

This is yet another hit piece on Trump.  Yeah ... Fake News.

A complete insult to your intelligence.  

You should be disgusted the media, MSNBC, would subject you to such filth.

You are better than to be led emotionally leaked report reporting.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Michelle said:

They may possibly be referring to male security guards. Either way, these kids are still separated from their parents and are now (assuming so) under the watchful eye of a bunch of strangers. I would imagine that most youngsters would be feeling rather overwhelmed, confused, and afraid and wondering where there mothers / fathers are.   

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

I just watched your link.  Near the end, at the 6 min mark Julia Ainsley admits she received a leaked report.  Yeah.... A leaked report.  Gimme a break.  

its BS news stories like this intended to grip the heart of mother's and father's without providing a shred of evidence.

Ask yourself this: Do you honestly believe there are American citizens, like you, working to process and provide for children who would silently go along and not publically speak out?!?!?!

This is yet another hit piece on Trump.  Yeah ... Fake News.

A complete insult to your intelligence.  

You should be disgusted the media, MSNBC, would subject you to such filth.

You are better than to be led emotionally leaked report reporting.

Why are the windows blacked out?

If there's nothing to hide, why can't anyone inspect the facility?

The way people are acting makes me think things are worse than the little bit that's getting out to us.

I would hope you're a better person who would not try to defend such an abhorrent and needless practice that is traumatizing children.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

Why are the windows blacked out?

Because it's not a Walmart store anymore!!! 

Duh!!!

3 minutes ago, Astra. said:

They may possibly be referring to male security guards. Either way, these kids are still separated from their parents and are now (assuming so) under the watchful eye of a bunch of strangers. I would imagine that most youngsters would be feeling rather overwhelmed, confused, and afraid and wondering where there mothers / fathers are.   

The reporter never said anything about them being guards.

She said that the children were sometimes being held in cells with adult men they didn't know.