Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Senator denied access

GlitterRose

For the record, anyone who responds to me "But Obama!!" needs to understand that I don't support Obama on a vast swath of issues, including this. So deflecting to Obama does not make it okay for Trump to do it. Got it?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Aquila King said:

For the record, anyone who responds to me "But Obama!!" needs to understand that I don't support Obama on a vast swath of issues, including this. So deflecting to Obama does not make it okay for Trump to do it. Got it?

?

21 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

It is not about the picture. It is about the message. Kids are being traumatized and victimized by your regime. All you guys that defend the current administration from letting this happening should be ashamed of yourself.   

You're entitled to criticize it. Would you do the same if Obama was president? By the way, **** whataboutism. I'm not controlled by catch phrases and current memes.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

You're entitled to criticize it. Would you do the same if Obama was president? By the way, **** whataboutism. I'm not controlled by catch phrases and current memes.

Absolutely I would. See post # 150

• Like 2

22 hours ago, acidhead said:

?

Just read the post after yours, and you should get it.  If not, well, the problem is yours..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Absolutely I would. See post # 150

Good for you. Unlike some forum members, you're not absolutely predictable.

• Haha 1

You do realize they use these chain-link fences as temporary holding facilities till they move the children to another location which has better accommodation, mind you all this was probably thrown together due to the surge of children crossing and hasn't gotten the funds to upgrade their facilities at all.

The gang violence in El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala has led to a wave of immigrants seeking refuge by the thousands in the United States since 2014. Politicians have debated for years how to handle this influx, and the Trump administration announced in May that it would prosecute as many adults apprehended at the border as possible. Although the Trump administration is not the first to separate immigrant children from their parents, the practice is on the rise because of this “zero-tolerance” policy.

From Washington Post... funny enough.

On 6/6/2018 at 8:09 PM, Aquila King said:

And that there was no policy to just take all the children away from people who came to the border seeking asylum before.

8 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

You do realize they use these chain-link fences as temporary holding facilities till they move the children to another location which has better accommodation, mind you all this was probably thrown together due to the surge of children crossing and hasn't gotten the funds to upgrade their facilities at all.

We're on the wrong side of history and human rights here.

End of story. 

Regardless of whether you think they all ought to be sent back...process them together.

• Like 4

On 6/5/2018 at 5:04 PM, Gromdor said:

Slightly off topic, but vaguely related.  When I first heard about the immigrants being held in a Walmart in Texas with blackened windows, I thought of the whole Operation Jade Helm drama with the Agenda 21 hysteria.  The conspiracy theorist in me thinks it would be ironic if the very thing the governor called the national guard out to stop was happening under the pretense of "illegal immigration control". 

Yeah, I found that interesting too. That there may be more truth to the stories that Walmarts were laying off their employees for "plumbing problems" then they started looking like fortified prisons sometimes.

But, it wouldn't be that far fetched, I don't think. For example, the local racetrack for my hometown area was used to keep Japanese POW in WW2.

• Like 1

Incidentally, they're only supposed to spend 72 hours in those cages and then go on to another facility.

We don't know what kind of conditions are in the other facilities because not even a US Senator can get in to inspect them.

We do know, however, that children are spending longer than 72 hours in the cages. 

We also know for a fact that children are being systematically taken away from their parents.

This is not due to a surge of unaccompanied minors. It's a policy that Trump and Sessions have put in effect. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

We also know that people seeking asylum have had their children taken from them and are now being held in federal prisons.

• Like 1

This situation has also reminded me of the Gospel verse Luke 12:49

49I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? 50But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished! 51Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:52For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

I think the usual interpretation is that it means one child might turn to religion, and upset the family, or the parents might be religious and upset the children. But, it's also one of the first things that came to mind when I heard about this.

I hope you're not trying to excuse this with a bible verse.

Jesus isn't separating children from their parents.

Trump and Sessions are. 

As far as I know, neither of them are Jesus.

Unless you're trying to suggest that Trump is the Second Coming.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

I hope you're not trying to excuse this with a bible verse.

Jesus isn't separating children from their parents.

Trump and Sessions are. 

As far as I know, neither of them are Jesus.

Just speaking my mind, ChaosRose. You're the one who tries to excuse Pizzagate and many other things. I figured this thread might be part of your penance.

11 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

Just speaking my mind, ChaosRose. You're the one who tries to excuse Pizzagate and many other things. I figured this thread might be part of your penance.

Pizzagate is a conspiracy theory that was proven as such. 

But here's a picture for ya...

Image result for george nader with trump

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 3

And if you're propping up a conspiracy theory that caused a pizza parlor to be shot up...

maybe you should be doing penance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

You're the one who tries to excuse Pizzagate and many other things.

And here I thought the number of people who actually believed that nonsense was so miniscule I'd likely never encounter one... :blink:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

And if you're propping up a conspiracy theory that caused a pizza parlor to be shot up...

maybe you should be doing penance.

I mean, I thought that s**t has been so overwhelmingly proven false, that it's like believing the earth is flat or something. But apparently there are still people who believe that ilk. Whatever the case, Opus Magnus just shot whatever ounce of credibility he had in the foot.

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Pizzagate is a conspiracy theory that was proven as such. 

But here's a picture for ya...

Image result for george nader with trump

Haha...There have been some real losers who have managed to get their photo taken with Trump.  Check THIS one out:

Image result for photo trump with hillary

Trump may end up putting them ALL behind bars...

Edited by hacktorp

10 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Trump may end up putting them ALL behind bars...

That's like saying the Joker's gonna go out and fight crime in Gotham.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aquila King said:

That's like saying the Joker's gonna go out and fight crime in Gotham.

I've been hearing a lot of comparisons between DC and Gotham City lately.

Certainly the cast of cartoonish criminals in both is iconic.

Question is...who is Batman?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I've been hearing a lot of comparisons between DC and Gotham City lately.

Certainly the cast of cartoonish criminals in both is iconic.

Question is...who is Batman?

14ay99.jpg

2 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Better tell this guy...

Unfortunately for that kid, Trump thought he said "badman"... :ph34r: