Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Senator denied access

GlitterRose

4 minutes ago, Kismit said:

It is odd but I think it may still be more of a technical glitch. If you contact the site responsible for hosting the Washington post they may well be able to help you. 

It's not that important to me.

Besides, I think they may be spying on me. :ph34r:

:w00t:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Drudge links to articles from various sites, and they range from Left to Right. Vox is leftist propaganda. You won't mention the fact, which is on topic, that photos from Saint Barack's presidency were said to be photos from Donald Trump's presidency, which is my one and only point. Does that sound trustworthy?

No it doesn't. 

The original story that posted the pictures of children in cages during Obama's presidency had the story right. It broke before there was photographic evidence of what has turned out to be true. The photo was misleading because of where it came from but was not far off the mark.

The Drudge report photo was false and deliberately misleading. 

I put this in the category of if your neighbour kicks a puppy, does that make it ok for you to kick puppies?

The act of seperating children from thier parents is wrong. No matter who is doing it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kismit said:

No it doesn't. 

The original story that posted the pictures of children in cages during Obama's presidency had the story right. It broke before there was photographic evidence of what has turned out to be true. The photo was misleading because of where it came from but was not far off the mark.

The Drudge report photo was false and deliberately misleading. 

I put this in the category of if your neighbour kicks a puppy, does that make it ok for you to kick puppies?

The act of seperating children from thier parents is wrong. No matter who is doing it.

I don't dispute that it's wrong. In fact, you're accidentally agreeing with my point. My point is that the photo and other photos are from the prior presidential era, not the Trump era. It's telling that the loud voices were silent when their guy was in the White House, with which you should agree since wrong is wrong.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I don't dispute that it's wrong. In fact, you're accidentally agreeing with my point. My point is that the photo and other photos are from the prior presidential era, not the Trump era. It's telling that the loud voices were silent when their guy was in the White House, with which you should agree since wrong is wrong.

Only the voices were not silent.  The term baby jails was coined during the Obama administration when people cried out against him detaining families. 

The point being there were cries of outrage over it. It is misleading to say there wasn't. 

With this recent political policy enforcement children are being separated from thier families.  An act many many more people find reprehensible. So the voices are louder.  

It is not something that should be considered acceptable. 

35 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Only the voices were not silent.  The term baby jails was coined during the Obama administration when people cried out against him detaining families. 

The point being there were cries of outrage over it. It is misleading to say there wasn't. 

With this recent political policy enforcement children are being separated from thier families.  An act many many more people find reprehensible. So the voices are louder.  

It is not something that should be considered acceptable. 

Where was the hue and cry from the Democratic propaganda news outlets? There's absolutely no comparison. An honest person would admit that. That aside, that has nothing at all to do with my point about the photos. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Kismit said:

You don't trust Vox but you do trust Drudge? 

Why should I trust Vox? Check out this bit from an ostensibly neutral site.

How Biased Is Vox mediabiasfactcheck.com/vox/

ETA: The link won't work. Just google the mother****er. <_<

Edited by Paranormal Panther

1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Where was the hue and cry from the Democratic propaganda news outlets? There's absolutely no comparison. An honest person would admit that. That aside, that has nothing at all to do with my point about the photos. 

You know the reason this ended up with the amount of coverage it received was because Samantha Bee had to take her story down. Not just censor it but take the whole episode down. Other comics got behind her and covered the story in support and then and only then did it get property media coverage. 

The propaganda news outlets would have barely blinked an eye if that had not happened.  God knows they were not really confronting The administration about it before hand. It has been happening for 6 weeks. And has only received proper coverage for a week or two.

Yet comedians were talking about it long before that.

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

You know the reason this ended up with the amount of coverage it received was because Samantha Bee had to take her story down. Not just censor it but take the whole episode down. Other comics got behind her and covered the story in support and then and only then did it get property media coverage. 

The propaganda news outlets would have barely blinked an eye if that had not happened.  God knows they were not really confronting The administration about it before hand. It has been happening for 6 weeks. And has only received proper coverage for a week or two.

Yet comedians were talking about it long before that.

I have no idea what that means. Did you reply to the right post?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I did Google it when the link didn't work. 

I Googled Vox

And

The Drudge report

Those aren't the right sites. Go to the site about bias, and then go to its entry on Vox.

9 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Those aren't the right sites. Go to the site about bias, and then go to its entry on Vox.

I don't see how they could be the wrong entries.

These are the entries at Mediabiasfactcheck.com which you attempted to link to originally. 

Mr. Trump.. the King is right once again. It happens so often those who hate him freak out.  

He exposed a policy.  Went with it.  The art of the deal. 

Illegal immigrantion is an obvious problem.

America is the greatest nation ever... The greatest.

Everytime I say that it gets torn down by the complainers.  America is great.  All other nations could be great too.

America is your role model.  

It begins with you. Be your change you want that America offers.  

You don't have to go to the USA.  

Do it in your own.

This brings up another subject we aren't allowed to discuss here.

IQ

• Haha 1

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-edit-children-immigration-border-separation-20180620-story,amp.html

So, he backed down - which I disapprove of - and now let's watch the Left berate, denigrate and abuse him for THAT as well.  Hell, he may even be sued by some of them for misusing Executive powers to subvert the LAW.  You really can't make this stuff up.  12K kids in custody. 10K kids there since during Oby's presidency. #what outrage?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, acidhead said:

America is the greatest nation ever... The greatest.

Correct.  And it was always great.  We don't have to "make it great again" as it never fell from greatness.  America is great because we are the status quo.  Dropping out of trade agreements, alienating our allies, dropping out of Human Rights councils, is certainly not making us greater.  America is so great, we can survive 4-8 years of 1 piece of trash, thankfully.  If it's so great, walk south, we don't throw white people in cages.

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, and then said:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-edit-children-immigration-border-separation-20180620-story,amp.html

So, he backed down - which I disapprove of - and now let's watch the Left berate, denigrate and abuse him for THAT as well.  Hell, he may even be sued by some of them for misusing Executive powers to subvert the LAW.  You really can't make this stuff up.  12K kids in custody. 10K kids there since during Oby's presidency. #what outrage?

OK, show us where the left criticized the order.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, and then said:

Or, watch Fox News spin it as such a heartwarming decision after applauding the actions for the past 3 days.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

OK, show us where the left criticized the order.

He signed it a couple of HOURS ago, troll.  You won't have to wait long.  Hell, you'll probably be reveling in shortly.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Correct.  And it was always great.  We don't have to "make it great again" as it never fell from greatness.  America is great because we are the status quo.  Dropping out of trade agreements, alienating our allies, dropping out of Human Rights councils, is certainly not making us greater.  America is so great, we can survive 4-8 years of 1 piece of trash, thankfully.  If it's so great, walk south, we don't throw white people in cages.

White people???????

White people made America great!  And White people have generously welcomed anybody from any race to America.  

Just do it legally.

Like everybody else.

Even the Whites.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, and then said:

He signed it a couple of HOURS ago, troll.  You won't have to wait long.  Hell, you'll probably be reveling in shortly.

Wait until Donald Trump gets reelected. Maybe these SJW's will finally make good on their promise to leave the country.

Edited by Lord Harry
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Mexico has a much higher crime and murder rate.  Lawless cartels.  Move there if you believe it's better than under our Lord sith Don.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Enough is enough.. individuals who are American citizens DO NOT WANT America to be South America!!!

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Par P, it doesn't matter when what became.

It's just wrong, on so many levels.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Enough is enough.. individuals who are American citizens DO NOT WANT America to be South America!!!

Says a guy from Canada!

It's all South America.

Edit: Oh, I forgot that you live below the 49th.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1