Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Senator denied access

GlitterRose

12 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

Finally some Myth vs. Fact. Pretty much confirms almost everything I been saying.

Like they CARE about facts.  I'm beginning to think they've actually become delusional with their hatred.  Say something long enough and for them, it BECOMES the truth, facts or evidence be damned.  The old burn-out has-been, Peter Fonda, actually threatened Melania and her son Baron today.  That b****** needs to be slapped around by someone until he wakes up and realizes he isn't the Godfather or something.  I hope someone kicks his teeth in for him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

Like they CARE about facts.  I'm beginning to think they've actually become delusional with their hatred.  Say something long enough and for them, it BECOMES the truth, facts or evidence be damned.  The old burn-out has-been, Peter Fonda, actually threatened Melania and her son Baron today.  That b****** needs to be slapped around by someone until he wakes up and realizes he isn't the Godfather or something.  I hope someone kicks his teeth in for him.

Jesus, I just read what Fonda tweeted.

That was too ****ing far. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Now that Trump has signed the order, which really doesn’t change anything but it shuts up the whiners, what will they whine about now?

Perhaps the fact that it's only effective for 20 days?

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Jesus, I just read what Fonda tweeted.

That was too ****ing far. 

I'm serious... I hope he runs into some Trump fan who is as deranged as he is.  It would have been over-the-top had he left out the "paedophile" aspect.  As it is, he just shows how sick his mind is about these issues.  Burn-out, has-been trash.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, and then said:

Every day you accuse liberals of hatred, in your very own hate-filled posts.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Every day you accuse liberals of hatred, in your very own hate-filled posts.

Not trying to speak for him, but that post seems more like righteous frustration over a very legitimate topic then it is hate. Everything he said was spot on.

This kind of thing and far worse has been going on for years, and people are acting like this was a Trump policy never before seen. Even used pictures from Obama’s years to prove this was all Trumps baby. That was done intentionally by msm to stir up strong emotional reactions. They want to control the narrative through lies.

There are people ready to violently take these vetting stations and burn them to the ground. Not understanding that if there is no process, many of these kids are going straight to the sex dungeons. Like Obama’s administration allowed to happen. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

There are people ready to violently take these vetting stations and burn them to the ground. Not understanding that if there is no process, many of these kids are going straight to the sex dungeons. Like Obama’s administration allowed to happen. 

Obama's immigration policies sent kids straight to sex dungeons? Oh do tell.

1 minute ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Obama's immigration policies sent kids straight to sex dungeons? Oh do tell.

Yep. The Washington Post of all outlets reported on it in 2014. I posted a link to the story a page or two back 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Yep. The Washington Post of all outlets reported on it in 2014. I posted a link to the story a page or two back 

I read the story. It's tragic, but there's no way of knowing how many more, aside from that one case, endured a similar situation. I suspect there are others, just as I am fearful that some of the nearly 3,000 children who were recently separated might also find themselves in abusive situations.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

This kind of thing and far worse has been going on for years,

I remember when they used to say the Bush twins deserved to be beaten and raped...so disgusting...nice girls who's only crime was their father was POTUS. I've never heard the other side say such despicable things about the children...They should be off limits. P.S. I think celebrities kids should be off limits too. I remember when that was a courtesy by the press/tabloids.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, skliss said:

I remember when they used to say the Bush twins deserved to be beaten and raped...so disgusting...nice girls who's only crime was their father was POTUS. I've never heard the other side say such despicable things about the children...They should be off limits.

It's hard to understand where this vicious hatred comes from. It's fine if you don't like the sitting President but just the seething level of hatred we have seen on the left since Trump's inauguration is astounding. Pure hate towards Trump's supporters, his family, his Administration...all from people and personalities that pride themselves on being morally superior. That to me is the biggest irony in this new political climate - the "bleeding hearts" turned out to have no hearts at all. Costa Rican children need to be protected while Planned Parenthood is committing a slow genocide on American black children. We apparently need to give homes and jobs to people who aren't even part of the country while also spitting on Vets and burning American flags. Conservative speakers need to be shut down and mocked while vile and hateful speech from Liberal celebrities is broadcast and applauded. Little boys and especially white boys need to be devalued and demeaned while mental illness and exclusivity should be promoted and encouraged. Is it any wonder Western society and the value of human life is degrading rapidly? 

Listen, there's a reason the right has a new fellowship of intellectual powerhouses while the left has none. Intellectuals see through hypocrisy and they don't appreciate being stabbed in the back by their own kind. Seriously, let's do a tally of the anti-Leftist brigade:

Jordan Peterson, Clinical Psychologist and a Professor of Psychology
Ben Shapiro, Harvard law school and the youngest nationally syndicated columnist in the country (at age 17)
Sam Harris, author, Philosopher, Neuroscientist
Maajid Nawaz, Lawyer, Politician, author
Ayaan Hirsi Ali, author, feminist, Politician

plus a BIG network of Podcasters, Youtubers and new age media personalities. Note that the people in the above list weren't considered "right-wing" in 2015. In fact, they are all fairly Liberal in their beliefs. 2015 Liberal, not 2018 Liberal. What unites these intelligent individuals is a desire to protect the precious elements of Western society that makes it the best society. They argue against the faux Science of gender, stifling of free speech, hidden Communist agendas, the threat of Islam and other important topics. Given the credentials of this collective, I would say it's smart to listen to what they have to say.

Now, who are the "intellectual elite" of the left? Who is making the best case for illegal immigration, Sharia law, gender studies, etc? Who are the brain surgeons and Politicians I can look to for careful arguments that support these ideas? Some of you may want to think hard about this and recognize you may be on the wrong side of history.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Yesterday, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) stunned the nation by claiming "the Republicans" are planning to fire Rod Rosenstein "this Friday".

Lee is among the most ardent anti-Trumpers and most shrill voices on the immigration issue, claiming there are "caged children", "terrified infants", and "acts of indecency" at the border.

As a Representative from the border state of Texas, human trafficking is happening in her own back yard.  Why does she seem to aggressively support open borders?

Here's a photo of Lee that is getting a lot of attention.  Why are people focusing so much on the ring that Lee is wearing??

Image result for pedo ring jackson lee

I learn something new every day and sometimes I wish I didn't.  A quick search on "Sheila Jackson Lee's ring" took me to a place I didn't know existed.  It put a whole new angle on why some folks might want an unfettered influx of children allowed into the country.  Children who are far from home, who don't speak English, and have nowhere to go.  As we've seen so often before, what someone protests most loudly against is likely to be what they are guilty of themselves.  All the outrage against children being separated from their parents and 'kept in cages' may be as much a clue about underground activities as it is a protest against immigration policy.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sheila Jackson Lee represents my home district. (I'm ashamed to say)

I have no idea how she keeps getting re-elected. I could post videos of her where she doesn't even know where she is at times. Very confused person, much like Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Agent0range said:

OK, show us where the left criticized the order.

He announces the signing on June 20, at about 3 PM.  It's less than 24 hours right now.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/21/politics/trump-family-separation-executive-order-chaos/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/why-a-rogue-president-was-forced-to-back-down-on-family-separation

https://sojo.net/articles/legal-challenges-ahead-trumps-executive-order-family-separations

The last one is probably the most interesting in that it seems to point out some rational aspects to this irrational situation.  There could well be valid legal issues surrounding his retreat on ENFORCING THE LAWS that are on the books for years now.  LAWS THAT CONGRESS PASSED.

• Like 2

I think Trump is mainly trying to force Congress to act.  As I stated in an earlier post, sometimes the best way to protest a law is to enforce it.  That certainly got the world's attention but was still not enough to motivate Congress to do their job.  So now he reverses himself with an executive order that he knows will be challenged.  With this he has highlighted the damned if you do, damned if you don't, conundrum that is our immigration policy.  Hopefully this is enough to get Congress to act.  By making the order temporary he's given them 20 days.  This will either get the problem fixed or point out who it is that is really responsible for the mess we're in.  After prodding them both ways, who can complain if we have to go back to enforcing the law as it exists?

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

After prodding them both ways, who can complain if we have to go back to enforcing the law as it exists?

I assume this is a rhetorical question ;)   The Left don't need no stinkin' logic, proof or common sense... they'll howl like rabid wolves NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Big Jim said:

...may be as much a clue about underground activities as it is a protest against immigration policy.

It may also be a clue about how the net worth of a "public servant" like Sheila Jackson-Lee can, inexplicably, more than triple in the space of just two years:

https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth/Sheila-Jackson-Lee?cid=N00005818&year=2015

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

It may also be a clue about how the net worth of a "public servant" like Sheila Jackson-Lee can, inexplicably, more than triple in the space of just two years:

https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth/Sheila-Jackson-Lee?cid=N00005818&year=2015

I read about that too.  It was beyond the scope of this conversation and more than I wanted to get into.

20 hours ago, Kismit said:

I don't see how they could be the wrong entries.

These are the entries at Mediabiasfactcheck.com which you attempted to link to originally. 

That's completely different. I linked to an article on Vox, and it said that they leaned to the left, which showed their biases.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That's completely different. I linked to an article on Vox, and it said that they leaned to the left, which showed their biases.

I don't know how that happened.  However the link I posted also claimed they leaned left and explained how they calculated that bias, so I guess you still get the message out.

17 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Par P, it doesn't matter when what became.

It's just wrong, on so many levels.

I never said that it mattered when it started, and I always said that it was wrong. My point was that the Left were hypocritical in their reactions to the detainment. I'm not referring to all progressives, of course. I'm referring to Democrat grandstanders and their media sycophants, as well as Hollywood hypocrites.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kismit said:

I don't know how that happened.  However the link I posted also claimed they leaned left and explained how they calculated that bias, so I guess you still get the message out.

It's fine. I sometimes think that it's better to google "x phrase" because I don't have the best luck with links.

23 minutes ago, Kismit said:

You might want to read post 485. It shows just one example that illustrates my main point on photographs.