Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alex Jones Bernie Sanders airport incident

ellapenella

“Well if it isn’t old Bernie Sanders,” Mr. Jones said before the aide interjected, “Dude, no. Come on. Not right now.”

“Why did you say white people didn’t know what it was like to be poor?” Mr. Jones asked as the senator scurried away. “Bernie. Where you running, bro? … You run from proletariat like that when you’re a ruling class Commie? Huh?”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/4/alex-jones-of-info-wars-chases-bernie-sanders-thro/

• Haha 1

Why was he running away? I heard just recently that he may run for office again. 

9 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

“Well if it isn’t old Bernie Sanders,” Mr. Jones said before the aide interjected, “Dude, no. Come on. Not right now.”

“Why did you say white people didn’t know what it was like to be poor?” Mr. Jones asked as the senator scurried away. “Bernie. Where you running, bro? … You run from proletariat like that when you’re a ruling class Commie? Huh?”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/4/alex-jones-of-info-wars-chases-bernie-sanders-thro/

Throw Alex Jones in my fighting cage in Dover and see how much of a man he is. I don't like Bernie Sanders, but I lost my oldest child to violence and Alex Jones should be horsewhipped with a leaded quirt for what he did to the Sandy Hook parents...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Piney said:

Throw Alex Jones in my fighting cage in Dover and see how much of a man he is. I don't like Bernie Sanders, but I lost my oldest child to violence and Alex Jones should be horsewhipped with a leaded quirt for what he did to the Sandy Hook parents...

You have this forked tongue technique going on here . At least he didn't use a green room pretending to be at a funeral.. I have my own insights on it too. After all a lot of strange things happened when democrats or whatever they are were in office. The American  lost trust in believing  a lot of these incidences that occurred each time the actual drills were happening. If you can't understand that I don't know what to tell you otherwise but to stop trying to  label  people that are for America remaining America. 

• Like 2

one is in entertainment business insulted thousands of people, another one is in gvmnt and trying to destroy entire country,  lets see who is worst.........

• Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

one is in entertainment business insulted thousands of people, another one is in gvmnt and trying to destroy entire country,  lets see who is worst.........

I say wake up. The entertainment industry is kicking conservatives around.

Conservatives Must Build Their Own Culture or Be Exiles Inside Their Own Society

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/06/04/conservatives-must-build-their-own-culture-or-be-exiles-inside-their-own-society-n2486976

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

You have this forked tongue technique going on here .

No, I'm the guy with good old common sense siting in the middle of Cons and Libs wanting to smack them both.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

label  people that are for America remaining America. 

Oh, the America that was built on 150,000,000 of my peoples graves.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

This land is  American land  that my Founding Fathers fought hard for  for years and won. 

ETA

We didn't steal it we fought for it.

Many have died fighting  for America and still  die fighting for America. 

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Piney said:

and killed women and children, which the Waabaan Naape didn't. If your diseases didn't wipe out near 2/3rds of our population we would of pushed you right into the Atlantic and we have the HIGHEST ENLISTMENT RATE than any other ethnic group in the U.S. and Canada. Westmoreland himself said "You never have to draft a Indian".

Where do you get those numbers? I was in the air force and met not a single Native American. Several Puerto Rican, quite a few Asian.

• Like 3

Not that thats important, in with the "one is an entertainer the other a politician with views that will destroy America" group.

Did Bernie really say white people dont know what its like to be poor? I would love to show him some of us do.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Wes83 said:

Did Bernie really say white people dont know what its like to be poor?

He said in one of his debates with Hillary Clinton that white people don't know what it's like to grow up in the ghetto. It's obvious when given the broader context that he was referring to middle-class white folks not understanding what blacks in the ghetto have to go through. It was a statement on class consciousness and institutionalized racism.

It's just conservatives cherry-picking one statement of his out of context and extrapolating it out to the extreme.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

So basically Bernie Sanders didn't give this lunatic bafoon the time of day. And?

I wouldn't either. Best thing to do when Alex Jones starts heckling you is to just ignore the psycho and walk on.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Piney said:

That's not really true is it.  Did the natives at the time consider themselves one people or did they consider some of the other natives deadly enemies?  Didn't some of them even ally themselves with the Europeans?  Didn't they enslave each other? 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Wes83 said:

Where do you get those numbers? I was in the air force and met not a single Native American. Several Puerto Rican, quite a few Asian.

Google it. There is a actual proclamation written by Westmoreland in the Pine Ridge Indian Center.

My Uncle Henry drove a P-51, My cousin Richie drove a F-4 and his son Henry drives a F-4 to who ever pays the highest (Right now Iran) you won't find us in many non-combative postions.

15 minutes ago, Wes83 said:

Did Bernie really say white people dont know what its like to be poor? I would love to show him some of us do.

I'd like to show that silver spoon twit the big Irish neighborhood I hung out in the Camden ghetto

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

That's not really true is it.  Did the natives at the time consider themselves one people or did they consider some of the other natives deadly enemies?  Didn't some of them even ally themselves with the Europeans?  Didn't they enslave each other? 

During the Hopewell Horizon everyone was getting along but after some political event and a drought ( plus corn, which burns up land) we did start beating the breaks off of each other. :tu:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Wes83 said:

That's because they were nearly wiped out and to this day account for only 2% of the population.

• Like 2

Just now, OverSword said:

That's because they were nearly wiped out and to this day account for only 2% of the population.

It's 5% now......but still not a "voting block"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

40 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

He said in one of his debates with Hillary Clinton that white people don't know what it's like to grow up in the ghetto. It's obvious when given the broader context that he was referring to middle-class white folks not understanding what blacks in the ghetto have to go through. It was a statement on class consciousness and institutionalized racism.

It's just conservatives cherry-picking one statement of his out of context and extrapolating it out to the extreme.

Huh. Well if it was said in context I suppose that makes it alright. :blink:

16 minutes ago, Wes83 said:

Huh. Well if it was said in context I suppose that makes it alright. :blink:

Yes, it is out of context:

bernie-backlash-quote.png?resize=519,505

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Bernie Sanders doesn't know what it means to live in a Ghetto. Period. 2/3rds of them "Play the Game" and don't want to leave or work and don't deserve a dime or lifted finger.......and he also doesn't know what it means to work hard for your money either......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Yes, it is out of context:

bernie-backlash-quote.png?resize=519,505

Agreed and I thank you for supplying my lazy self with the full quote and clarification.

I still cant get behind the broken system he promotes, but I guess maybe maybe most of us are trying to figure out what will work..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked