Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA set to announce new Mars discovery

UM-Bot

My God! It happened again ! Exactly like I said, Nasa's announcement was predictable and redundant ! After 30 years of Missions to Mars and billion of dollars invested, the news remain unconclusive like it was 30 years ago: there might have been life on Mars. Lol yes we already know that . My grandfather knew it also. What is the news ? 

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

My God! It happened again ! Exactly like I said, Nasa's announcement was predictable and redundant ! After 30 years of Missions to Mars and billion of dollars invested, the news remain unconclusive like it was 30 years ago: there might have been life on Mars. Lol yes we already know that . My grandfather knew it also. What is the news ? 

What kind of life do you think existed when Mars had water QX?

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

What kind of life do you think existed when Mars had water QX?

Complex; crustacean, vegetation, vertebrates intelligent within their own kind . 

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

Edit: Saturns rings are now estimated to be between 100 to 200 millions years older not 4 billion as they initially thought . Whatever cosmic incident caused their formation has most likely affected Mars when it stripped its atmosphere. So yeah possible life as it was on Earth 200 millions ago. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

Complex; crustacean, vegetation, vertebrates intelligent within their own kind . 

Why would Mars have more complex life that Earth?

10 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Why would Mars have more complex life that Earth?

This question doesn't make sense. That's not what I said.

Edited by qxcontinuum

On 6/6/2018 at 4:37 AM, Tom the Photon said:

Don't stop there!  Tell us what happened next!  Share your discoveries with all of us.  If you've beaten the whole of NASA to this you deserve phenomenal recognition.  A Nobel Prize or two, at least, and a host of honorary doctorates.  Don't be modest - tell us what you discovered!

There are limitations to what you can do with your eyes only.

There have been thousands of people wrongly convicted by eyewitness testimony in the United States. 

Finding evidence of complex organics, is like a criminal case that has DNA evidence.

When the Blue Angel crashed near Paris Island, SC as the words “from sea to shining sea” were being played over the loud speakers, the evidence was sealed in the Court of Heaven. - http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3429764&postcount=25

The role of a witness isn’t an award, but a job of revealing a deception of more than just our eyes, but all our senses.

The Commander is no longer hanging on a cross, and as the forensics of the deception are revealed, the evidence for life on earth will be tested.

If not for a few good men, the Earth would look like Mars, in seven years.

A “new Heaven and a new Earth?” A “new body?” Not even Stephen Hawking  imagined such a thing. - http://time.com/5199149/stephen-hawking-death-god-atheist/

As the old earth sheds its skin, it leaves a lifeless corpse behind. That will be your evidence, with or without ....

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

???

Something that reads like it's been through several low-grade translation processes.

Sorry Raptor - that's not good enough.  In your first post you claimed to have evidence of "bilateral parts of something that I suspect, had lived".  When asked to share that evidence you now go off on a whole load of randomly-generated, unconnected, crypto-intellectual tangents.  Is there any intention to illuminate and educate your audience or are you just having a laugh at our expense?  Never forget Paulo Pila's dire warning:

Indifferently the star-headed horseman takes charge, and the careful widow will reap the subtle harvest of souls. 

Only when the scarlet fog reveals its true intentions will Petra return to find the leather coffin stifled,

And the tricorne rampant will plead to the waxen idol "Release the Few, for the days of days are dark."

(Temere Ineptias 4, 23-27)

Edited by Tom the Photon

1 hour ago, Tom the Photon said:

Sorry Raptor - that's not good enough.  In your first post you claimed to have evidence of "bilateral parts of something that I suspect, had lived".  When asked to share that evidence you now go off on a whole load of randomly-generated, unconnected, crypto-intellectual tangents.  Is there any intention to illuminate and educate your audience or are you just having a laugh at our expense?  Never forget Paulo Pila's dire warning:

Indifferently the star-headed horseman takes charge, and the careful widow will reap the subtle harvest of souls. 

Only when the scarlet fog reveals its true intentions will Petra return to find the leather coffin stifled,

And the tricorne rampant will plead to the waxen idol "Release the Few, for the days of days are dark."

(Temere Ineptias 4, 23-27)

A complex argument is like complex life,  or complex lying.

Mars is a world without blessing, it offers no refuge to the wayward spirits on earth, although they hope for it.

No man will ever set foot on Mars, without a new body, and there will be no resurrection of the earth, without new blessing.

Like the blue angel that fell from the sky, Mars is a lesson in humility. 

What do you imagine happened to me after I published those images inside that elevator?  

The few good men understand very well everything I have said.

Humanism isn’t capable of saving humanity. That’s the real message from Mars.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

A  argument  like  life,   complex . Mars  a  without , it  no  to  wayward  on , although  hope  it. man  ever  foot Mars,  a body,  there  be  resurrection  the , without  blessing.  the  angel  fell  the , Mars  a  in What  you  happened  me  I those  inside  elevator? few  men  very  everything have  isn’t of saving . That’s  real  from .

Hi again Raptor.

I deleted every second word from your reply and it doesn't make any less sense.  What are you gibbering on about?

Actually - don't answer.  Get back to stitching human skin waistcoats from the flesh of your victims.  I'll order a dozen.

• Like 1

Why people are downplaying this? Regardless it' still huge news 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

I'm not downplaying this!  I've been saying we are the Martian descendants.  Now if Curiosity could find Bigfoot.

Let's stick to the topic please.

Thank you.

• Like 1

On 2018-06-08 at 1:44 PM, Mr.United_Nations said:

Because is not news. Has been known since 1970's. All is just corporate bs.

It's a trend. 

Edited by qxcontinuum

3 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

Because is not news. Has been known since 1970's. All is just corporate bs.

It's a trend. 

No it wasn't known in the 1970's. It was SUSPECTED.  A VERY different thing.

You really don't  understand the concept of evidence. You don't understand the difference between belief and knowledge. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

No it wasn't known in the 1970's. It was SUSPECTED.  A VERY different thing.

You really don't  understand the concept of evidence. You don't understand the difference between belief and knowledge. 

Well NASA's announcement was saying that life may have existed once on Mars. That 'may" makes a huge difference between 1970's and now. Unless that 'may' disappears,  nothing has changed and no progress have been made. 

On 06/06/2018 at 3:59 AM, NicoletteS said:

Well if I knew I wouldn't be asking. I see that the explanation involves taking multiple pictures with its robotic arm an piecing them together to create a picture with no arm showing. But why?

Well, that's the answer. Its multiple images from a moving arm. The photos are stitched together, usually leaving the arm out as otherwise you'd get multiple instances of the arm in the shot. Nasa have said that after some of the images are stitched together, there are parts of the arm still visible between the various images, but this is usually photoshopped out as it ruins the overall effect.

An answer you could have found the answer to had you spent 25 seconds on google, rather than presenting it as some kind of mystery.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

Well NASA's announcement was saying that life may have existed once on Mars. That 'may" makes a huge difference between 1970's and now. Unless that 'may' disappears,  nothing has changed and no progress have been made. 

As stated, you don't understand the concept of evidence. A lot has changed, you just choose to ignore it.

On 06/06/2018 at 5:23 AM, qxcontinuum said:

They should better explain what has been ignored so long to be discovered on Mars respectively fossils and elements that they refuse to take close ups.

Ignored because they don't exist you mean? You don't think that there's the small chance that these "fossils" are actually rocks and that nasa know this, and aren't going to waste time and money on them just to satisfy the armchair experts?

On 06/06/2018 at 3:17 PM, geraldnewfie said:

it will be some small amount of information on this, they found ice or water, they will never tell us the real information only the stuff the US gov allows them to tell us.

Prove it.

1 hour ago, Emma_Acid said:

As stated, you don't understand the concept of evidence. A lot has changed, you just choose to ignore it.

He isn't ignoring it, he is failing to understand it.

• Like 1