Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gowdy | I.G. Report | Rosenstein | Downer | G

ellapenella

Devin Nunes Breaks His Silence on: Gowdy | I.G. Report | Rosenstein | Downer | Google

"In his own mind " Nunes said as in  Gowdy's own mind.  Did Trey Gowdy  really convince himself of this? 

and here we have LEVIN on GOWDY: "The Hero of the Democrats"

Mark Levin launches into Gowdy once again, for completely dismissing the obvious evidence and concluding to the mainstream liberal media that the FBI did everything "by the book" and basically that "there's nothing to see here" and it's all a dream in Trumps head

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Confused 1

Is anyone sort of surprised  about Gowdy's conclusion ? What's going on with Gowdy, is he a good guy ? 

Never much got the Rights love affair with the guy...

I never much liked him because of that dumb ass hair :lol: and he's always tried to "be the show" so to speak...

I wouldn't be suprised to see him be the next in line of "i'm retiring so i can spend more time with my family" and next thing you know he's hawking a $100 million dollar "tell all" book on CNN about his time in office during Trumps reign of terror lol

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Is anyone sort of surprised  about Gowdy's conclusion ? What's going on with Gowdy, is he a good guy ? 

I always considered the guy to be a straight-shooter and fair-minded.  Mark Levin began calling Gowdy out a few months ago for being too soft on the establishment.  Remember that Gowdy is out after this cycle, he isn't running again.  It will be interesting to see if he goes to work for CNN like Clapper.

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Remember that Gowdy is out after this cycle, he isn't running again.  It will be interesting to see if he goes to work for CNN like Clapper.

Honestly i hadn't heard he wouldn't be back (i don't watch a whole lotta news)...i was just making a joke as to the way these clowns seem to be operating recently...quite a insightful joke i suppose :lol:

Man many of the right leaning folks on this board would have nominated Gowdy for the supreme court or even POTUS just a year or so ago. 

Dare speak the truth   not follow the party line and all of a sudden he's a no good commie :lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

He's a swamp rat. I've been saying so for months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Man many of the right leaning folks on this board would have nominated Gowdy for the supreme court or even POTUS just a year or so ago. 

Dare speak the truth   not follow the party line and all of a sudden he's a no good commie :lol:

I'd hardly call this the party line. The party seems to be just fine with this witch hunt for the most part. Accept for a small handful of people.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I'd hardly call this the party line. The party seems to be just fine with this witch hunt for the most part. Accept for a small handful of people.

Well I meant the Trump party line. 

Its no longer the Grand Old Party, its Trump's Own Party :D 

• Like 1

I have always liked Trey Gowdy. Not only for his intelligence, but also a man who calls a spade a spade. He certainly comes over as a man who also doesn't tolerate fools. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah, human beings can be very fickle creatures :rolleyes:..

• Like 1

God, Alexander Downer mustn’t know what day of the week it is, this is thr most important he’s been in his entire political career.

• Haha 1

IMO Mr Gowdy is simply straddling the proverbial fence as he doesn't know which 'side' is going to eventually win. I don't believe he will leave politics for good, he's just leaving until it becomes clear who the 'winners' in this fiasco will be. He's an opportunist pure and simple. 

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I'm not sure if  he's expecting us to side with Comey and the Obama administration  now in illegally spying on American citizens as they did to  the Trump campaign  what's next  does he expect us to side with them on it all including how the FBI  let Hilary off when they had all they needed to charge her? 

Trey said  "I'm even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do    when they got the information they got     and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump". 

Really Gowdy?  Really? Is this guy serious ? Wow does he really think that the American public  are stupid enough to believe anything he says  now after saying that  What a piece of something he turned out to be. 

Edited by Ellapennella

34 minutes ago, Lilly said:

IMO Mr Gowdy is simply straddling the proverbial fence as he doesn't know which 'side' is going to eventually win. I don't believe he will leave politics for good, he's just leaving until it becomes clear who the 'winners' in this fiasco will be. He's an opportunist pure and simple. 

I get what you're saying in speaking of how things really are in DC land but Trey is trying to sell  the American people "his fellow citizens" a lie because he's defending the Obama administration  unjust and illegal activity in unmasking  individuals and illegally spying on American citizens. 

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Well I meant the Trump party line. 

Its no longer the Grand Old Party, its Trump's Own Party :D 

GOOD! 

4 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Honestly i hadn't heard he wouldn't be back (i don't watch a whole lotta news)...i was just making a joke as to the way these clowns seem to be operating recently...quite a insightful joke i suppose :lol:

recently?  I see it for what it is now even  more so because Donald Trump is not playing their game he's not a puppet for them. 

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Why did he leave? The other one too Jason chaffetz ,  I don't trust him either.  As they were running their mouths off about everything  Obama was getting blank checks practically from these people.   How was he able to send Iran all that? Who the H are these people?

I'm sticking with Trump , he's the only one I can trust there. 

Are other nations wanting us to merge with the EU for our power ? Is that it? If so  I see them same as the last admin. and what Trump is having to push back down they want us so badly to join up. America would never join anything like that. And so it's nothing but negativity towards all who push back against the EU. Or am I mistaken about something?

Edited by Ellapennella

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

What's the deal with the left, we know the deal with the rinos  hiding out on the right.   The good news is at least there's honesty from within the American public that voted for Donald Trump . Not everyone in America is trying to lie for politicians   just to save a party and keep the division going  It must take a lot of hate in someone to  feel good about laughing at America as she rises stronger than ever , we have Donald Trump now,,  we're not  laughing,   we're as serious as he is about keeping his promises .

Edited by Ellapennella

4 hours ago, and then said:

I always considered the guy to be a straight-shooter and fair-minded.  Mark Levin began calling Gowdy out a few months ago for being too soft on the establishment.  Remember that Gowdy is out after this cycle, he isn't running again.  It will be interesting to see if he goes to work for CNN like Clapper.

I was always skeptical about Gowdy. I wanted to believe him when he spoke   but something didn't feel right you know? I guess you do know.  That Clapper, who are these people. It really is an eye opener seeing how all these people are being exposed for who they really are loyal to, which is what?  Trying to merge us into the EU?