Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing Purple

ChristianOverAll

Hi. I've been meditating spiritually for 12 years. Now I'm seeing this purple light energy. I have abilities that are very cool.

I want to know what type of energy this is, what it can do, and what consciousness is associated with this energy.

Thanks.

• Like 1

google "chakras" and see what you find. Not sure what seeing only one color would mean or infer.

45 minutes ago, ChristianOverAll said:

I have abilities that are very cool.

Hi and welcome to UM

What are these 'abilities'? 

Violet is the color of Spirituality. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. Purple represents transformation, creativity and spiritual awareness. It is a protective, wise and a royal color. Purple is associated with intuition and the mystical side of life.

• Like 1

I don't know the answer to your question but purple is my favourite colour 

• Like 1

I have done a lot of things in my spiritual life but never have seen auras. Yet twice in about four days I was doing other things, once at a store, and another time just typing on the computer and when I glanced at my arm, my skin was solidly purple. Any color would surprise me, that particular one especially so as I do not see myself as much more than an ardent seeker.

It was really odd. No idea why, and I had hopes maybe I was developing aura abilities, but... doesn't seem so. Been over a month since the last time and nothin. 

Some things just happen and it doesn't always happen for an obvious reason or cause or to an apparent conclusion which makes sense to us.

On 6/6/2018 at 6:53 PM, ChristianOverAll said:

Hi. I've been meditating spiritually for 12 years. Now I'm seeing this purple light energy. I have abilities that are very cool.

I want to know what type of energy this is, what it can do, and what consciousness is associated with this energy.

Thanks.

Purple is a common color for phosphenes. With your eyes closed they will swirl and change shape. In deep trance they can take the shape of entities. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I started to meditate a few months ago. I started a third eye meditation a few weeks ago with frequencies. Today, when lying down, just after meditation, I saw a swirling purple circle with small circles around. So like a flowerish..what does this mean?