Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What kind of psychic gift do I have?

Life264

Ever since I was 7 years old, I’ve had dreams that came true. The first time it happened, I dreamed of my best friend at the time, Becca. In my dream I was at school and she was wearing a yellow hoody, blue jeans, white sneakers and her hair was pulled up into a pony tail with a black hair tie. The very next day when I woke up and went to school, she wore the same exact out fit in my dream.

another dream I had several year ago and it was a reoccurring dream. I had this dream every single night for about one month straight. 

In real life I was in a non secure detention facility. In my dream, I was trying to run away from this detention center. I would run out back, hide under a muddied slab in creek, with them calling my name. The dream always ended with me walking up the driveway and leaves were falling because it was autumn.

after a month of having that dream, I got sent to a group home because I had good behavior while at the detention facility and would be released back to my actual home within a few months time. Well, I end up running away from that place because I was bullied there and being set up. I get caught the next day and I’m sent back to the detention facility. Low an behold, it’s fall and people kept calling my name as I walked up the drive way. 

My my most recent dream was about a month ago, I don’t know where I was at. I was in some building, standing in a small lounge that had light brown wooden floors, a large window that overlooked a garden, and there were three chairs, one on each wall and a small table in the middle of the room. With me was my daughter, my boyfriend and my family.

A week later, I take my daughter and my boyfriend to the science museum and towards the end of the trip, we go into that same lounge from my dream. I didn’t realize it until I was looking out the window thinking “I just had a dream about this.”

these are just three of several dreams that I’ve had come true. 

Diarise, carefully.  If you are really serious, you could post your predictions here and then wear a Gopro..... :D

Problem is, minds are wonderful at retrospectively matching happenings to dreams, and then subtly altering your memories without you knowing..

If you can prove that you can do this, and that really shouldn't be all that difficult, then you will be the first in humankind to do so.

More than likely you are just good at predictions and know the people well, etc.. added to your mind playing a little trick on you every now and then.

• Thanks 2

If I remember correctly this is known as precognition. I've had a few of these dreams come true previously myself.
Only once been able to catch it on video once though. 

To give you a little context:
This was the last time I had a precognitive dream which was back in 2016.
I had a dream in which I was in the middle of revealing a scratchcard, It was a close up of a certain number "£40.00" Followed by a feeling of excitement.
After having several dreams which came true, I decided this could be more than a dream. So I brought some scratchcards and decided to film myself revealing the contents.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kaikou said:

If I remember correctly this is known as precognition. I've had a few of these dreams come true previously myself.
Only once been able to catch it on video once though. 

To give you a little context:
This was the last time I had a precognitive dream which was back in 2016.
I had a dream in which I was in the middle of revealing a scratchcard, It was a close up of a certain number "£40.00" Followed by a feeling of excitement.
After having several dreams which came true, I decided this could be more than a dream. So I brought some scratchcards and decided to film myself revealing the contents.

In the text you say "It was a close up of a certain number "£40.00", but in the video you say it began with a 4 and you know there's a £40 prize on these cards.

Also... Why did you buy five scratch cards? If you had bought only the first card on this strip, you would not have had this win on this card.

• Thanks 1

Hello life264,

Your most obvious psychic gift is precognition. It is the ability to detect future potentials.

John