Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Middle schoolers given bulletproof shields

Still Waters

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

This. The Democrat city of Chicago rarely makes the news because upper class Liberals are inherently racist.

Racist AND closet aristocrats. :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, aztek said:

none of the countries you put up as examples has as many guns, people, and street gangs

Strange that you say they don't have as many guns. Almost as if less guns makes us more safe. thinking-face_1f914.png

As for population as a factor, all you have to do is add up the populations of all the countries I named then compare it to the US population and find that population is irrelevant. Also, given that mass shooters aren't members of street gangs, that's completely irrelevant.

3 hours ago, Lilly said:

I gather you've never been to a courthouse then? The basic concept is that everyone has to go through a metal detector...so that no weapons (guns included) can enter the building.

If the goal is to insure no guns get into the building, then why not insure no guns get into their hands before they even think about entering the building in the first place? I mean you're basically admitting that disarming people and having less guns makes us more safe.

1 hour ago, Piney said:

I said it more than once here that we need Japanese gun laws if you remember correctly. You didn't sense the sarcasm in "on the way to school" or "at the arcade"? :blink:

My beef is it didn't become a problem until upper middle-class kids started getting ghosted.  Shootings in the Ghetto of Camden and Philly in the eighties didn't even hit the local news and you only heard about Camden's world record murder rate in jokes. :mellow:

Yeah, you unfortunately have a point. :hmm:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, aztek said:

they are visible on xray, even thou it is not metal, it may fool metal detector but not xray machines, they have them in court houses just like airports

top one is metal bottom and middle are not

sw_ceramic-kitchen-knifes-99kv-20ma-1-se

Well, there you go, learning something new every day.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, aztek said:

so i take it you are ok with punishing millions for deeds of few

Obviously.  Except if he had to do the disarming.  I think he'd pretty quickly have a revelatory moment about the importance of the rights of EVERYONE.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 4:01 PM, aztek said:

so i take it you are ok with punishing millions for deeds of few

If you see taking away instruments of murder as punishment then...yes. I am.

Just now, The Narcisse said:

If you see taking away instruments of murder as punishment then...yes. I am.

cars and hammers kill more, start with them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

Those aren't made for the sole purpose of murder...so...try again.

Those aren't made for the sole purpose of murder...so...try again.

who cares they kill more, you worry about purpose or actual deaths??  start with biggest problem first. disarm gangs who commit 8 out of 10 murders

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, aztek said:

who cares they kill more, you worry about purpose or actual deaths??  start with biggest problem first. disarm gangs who commit 8 out of 10 murders

You can't disarm them...it's their right to have those guns....remember?

You can't disarm them...it's their right to have those guns....remember?

sure you can, and no, it is not, majority are felons and prohibited from owning guns,  you are very ignorant to us gun laws, educate yourself

Edited by aztek

6 hours ago, aztek said:

Bloody Decepticon Thor.

• Haha 1

On 08/06/2018 at 2:50 AM, freetoroam said:

What a 'gift' !

How sad it is to be giving children shields before they go to high school. New school bags or books would be an encouragement, but shields? What message does this give the young generation? They have to protect themselves, wonder how many think they should arm themselves too? 

Nah, I’d be more worried if the kids were issued a copy of Donald Trumps autobiography Make America Great Again. 

:)

12 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Nah, I’d be more worried if the kids were issued a copy of Donald Trumps autobiography Make America Great Again. 

:)

Always nice to see children reading, i am sure many have read far worse on the internet. :lol:

• Like 1