Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My UFO footage.

MissMagicGirl

So time to make my first post here. I have had a big interest in UFO and aliens for many years. I adore Stanton T Friedmans books and I have friends who has had some strange experiences.... But nothing myself.

Until some days ago when I was looking out my kitchen window at lunchtime and saw 7 dics shooting up into the sky. First they traveled together and then they flew apart and stood still for a while and then dissapered above my building. They loked like glass discs because they would disappear and reappear depending on the reflection form the sun. I shared the footage in my vlog with more details: https://youtu.be/ZCUQM8W_i6k

I am not saying there is not a natural explanation of course. But I can´t figure it out.... All theories are very much appreciated! :) I am from stockholm in Sweden btw so this was filmed here. Anyone seen something similar? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Interesting. My first thought was like yours, balloons. Perhaps someone else will have something more interesting to say as I am no UFO nor video expert.

Welcome to the forums.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM,

I watched a little of the footage, it just looked like reflective balloons/lanterns or something similar. 

Are you able to post the full unedited footage? Your Vlog isn’t my thing and it was painful to watch with the music/editing/commentary. 

I didn’t see anything shooting into the sky, but I didn’t watch all of the footage because of the above.

Hi and welcome :-) first impression is that the bright objects are not outside. Do you have anything in the room which might catch the light and be seen as a reflection in the window glass ?  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

Hi and welcome :-) first impression is that the bright objects are not outside. Do you have anything in the room which might catch the light and be seen as a reflection in the window glass ?  

I thought she showed a bit filmed not through the glass? 

• Like 2

Yes after the inside bit, which I thought the same of, she shows it outside the glass and then you can see the depth they seem to be at, where I thought "balloon". It is not very long :( 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

I thought she showed a bit filmed not through the glass? 

the video looks to be 'one take' with the camera panning around and shot from one position. Perhaps MissMagic Girl could tell us how she took the video. It's useful to remove the obvious easy reasons for these objects before going further.

Edited by L.A.T.1961
more added
  • Like 1

Yeah, I am sorry it is so short. First they went up high really fast and once I got my phone they where kind of still. And yes, definitely outside of the glass. 
I still lean towards balloons but the funny thing is that I have seen balloons being dropped from a nearby house before for a party and they did not feel that transparent... Maybe those where see through tho.. ^^

• Like 2

It is taken in 2 takes. First one take from inside and then one take with the window opened. 

• Like 2

Hey, don't apologize, at least you have pictures as you could of what you saw which sets you up in the 1% of those who tell us about sightings :). Nice effort.

• Like 1

Just now, Not A Rockstar said:

Hey, don't apologize, at least you have pictures as you could of what you saw which sets you up in the 1% of those who tell us about sightings :). Nice effort.

Thank you! :) If only everyone had a special camera on them at all times :lol:

• Like 1

I don't care how good it is, if someone has all the right gear at the perfect time to catch something you need to seriously wonder. 

I saw a UFO once, for real - no claim it was ET just nothing like I have ever seen before - and had no camera at all though I did have a fellow witness. Just the once for my lifetime LOL. I was military at the time and in a career field where I was up on military hardware, and don't know what it was but have to assume it was something new being tested by our military, especially given where it was. Something like a laser or similar, a light based "something" is the best I can say :).

It was odd, though, really odd and creeped me out for a few minutes after seeing it, as I had no explanation for what I saw at the time. 

You have a really good point there. Someone having the perfect camera at the right moment is really unlikely. I had one ghost experiment with some serious psychical damage coming out of nothing. I had the camera with me but did I catch it on film? Nope >_< 

Thanks for sharing your experience. That is really interesting. I really wonder what that was... I think there are a lot of secret technology we have no clue about.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MissMagicGirl said:

.... All theories are very much appreciated! :) 

One theory that struck me when watching this was Spirit Orbs .

Images

Many believe the easiest form for angelic beings to take are in the form of orbs

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

Another related possibility is that there were balloons which had a sheet of foil hanging below them. The shiny sheets were turning in the wind which made them visible. The video suggests that these objects might have been far away and were only detected because they were reflective.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

One theory that struck me when watching this was Spirit Orbs .

Images

Many believe the easiest form for angelic beings to take are in the form of orbs

I thought orbs where only visible on photos and not to the naked eye though? otherwise I like the idea that I saw spiritual beings :)

9 hours ago, stereologist said:

Another related possibility is that there were balloons which had a sheet of foil hanging below them. The shiny sheets were turning in the wind which made them visible. The video suggests that these objects might have been far away and were only detected because they were reflective.

Yeah, that is a good suggestions. Could have been some kids playing around.... : P 

17 minutes ago, MissMagicGirl said:

Yeah, that is a good suggestions. Could have been some kids playing around.... : P 

It is fun to send up messages. Years ago there was a contest in the US where a company sent out messages and the winner was the one found farthest away from a resort. The farthest found message was given a free week at the resort of their choice. They sent out messages hanging from balloons on reflective sheets.

4 hours ago, MissMagicGirl said:

I thought orbs where only visible on photos and not to the naked eye though? otherwise I like the idea that I saw spiritual beings :)

No, as mentioned in the link I provided orbs are often seen by the naked eye.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MissMagicGirl said:

Hi and welcome...

It's hard to identify the orbs you saw, since they look too far away, or too small to give any rational explanation. Could be drones or balloons, though I'm sure the space alien ufonauts have there own types of mechanical robot drones. 

I had my own nighttime plasma shrouded foo fighter sighting back in 1976, so they can be seen --- especially at night --- I'm speculating that foo fighters (nuts an bolts flying saucers) have to be brightly lit an visible at night, while undergoing power thrust for acceleration; because they need lighted plasma fuel for there micro mini black hole photon propulsion unit (in places that lack starlight photons).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

I really doubt the spirit orb suggestion. 

I do not know what conditions you experienced but here is another possibility. In rare circumstances it can snow in a clear blue sky.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_dust

I had no idea! That is really cool. The ones I saw moved up from the buildings in the far distance and then up higher and higher... So not snow in this case I think though. 

On 07/06/2018 at 10:14 PM, MissMagicGirl said:

saw 7 dics shooting up into the sky.

did anyone else see them?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

did anyone else see them?

Well I was with a friend in my kitchen at home so we are the only ones I know of. I don´t know if anyone else close by saw them. Maybe they did. But it was not like a news paper thing or so.