Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did you heard about pyramids in Bosnia?

Relam

Last definitive answer I heard, it's a natural formation.

This is probably the tenth thread...

4 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

I hadn't heard of it so I took a quick look.  This doesn't look naturally occurring to me.  What am I missing?

natform.jpg

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, and then said:

I hadn't heard of it so I took a quick look.  This doesn't look naturally occurring to me.  What am I missing?

natform.jpg

Where's this photo from?

Heavily and seriously de-bunked on this forum, and even Semir had to recant his ridiculous claims in the face of overwhelming geological evidence that the structures are entirely natural.

Just use the Search option at the top of the page to follow all of the arguments and evidence

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Where's this photo from?

I pulled it from the link in the OP.

11 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

You are so wrong dude, on pics maybe they dont look real because you dont have right percerption,but when you come in Visoko and see it will prove you wrong

semir.jpg

10896934_768361659885805_797839791989734

IMG_6494.JPG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp_dwfRKNrj31xcrHCSDN

Edited by Relam

Don't get us wrong Relam, we are sure they look exactly like real hills.   And the various bits of exposed bedrock looks exactly like real bedrock too :) 

Nothing has been said.found tio change my opinion since this thread in 2005:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Essan said:

Don't get us wrong Relam, we are sure they look exactly like real hills.   And the various bits of exposed bedrock looks exactly like real bedrock too :) 

Nothing has been said.found tio change my opinion since this thread in 2005:

Have you ever been there in real life?

It's funny how you people from pička materina know everything :D

Edited by Relam

3 minutes ago, Oniomancer said:

Certain kinds of sedimentary rock have a habit of fracturing into regular blocks:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Joints_1.jpg

I'll buy that, I'd just never heard of it before.  As a rule, straight lines indicate man's presence in the world.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, and then said:

I'll buy that, I'd just never heard of it before.  As a rule, straight lines indicate man's presence in the world.

Common misconception, repeated often enough to amount to an old wives tale. There are plenty of straight lines in nature if you know where to look. Columnar basalt for example.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Oniomancer said:

Common misconception, repeated often enough to amount to an old wives tale. There are plenty of straight lines in nature if you know where to look. Columnar basalt for example.

I guess old wives didn't know any better :)   Thanks for the info and perspective.

10 hours ago, Relam said:

bosanska_piramida_sunca_visoko_23.jpg

Hunh.

I'm sure an organization using "Visit my Country" as a slogan would have no alterior motives. None. Not one.

--Jaylemurph

The stonework is a mix of natural bedrock and some man-made work dating to the early 21st century ;)   There may be some Roman and medieval working there too.    Osmanagich is building a theme park.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Hunh.

I'm sure an organization using "Visit my Country" as a slogan would have no alterior motives. None. Not one.

--Jaylemurph

Its not organisation for pyramids its just site that promote places

17 hours ago, Essan said:

The stonework is a mix of natural bedrock and some man-made work dating to the early 21st century ;)   There may be some Roman and medieval working there too.    Osmanagich is building a theme park.

absolutely. and with no coast line and real archeological sites to speak of this is Bosnia's only claim to fame. real or fake its bringing in tourists from around the world to see for themselves. 

On 6/9/2018 at 5:03 AM, and then said:

it depends on what you regard as straight. perfectly straight lines, circle and squares are mathematical expressions and not natural. crude straight lines do exist in nature. 

Its not that uncommon to see natural pyramid shaped hills.

Phillipines:

Chocolate_Hills.jpg

Australia:

Walsh's Pyramid Cairns

Argentina:

Cono-de-Arita-%E2%80%93-A-Strange-Volcanic-Pyramid-in-Argentina-1.jpg?resize=525%2C350

The Bosnian "pyramid" have been comprehensibly debunked quite a few times around here. I think a lot of us secretly hoped it wouldn't come back, but that was a vain hope. 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2018 at 6:43 AM, Relam said:

Actually on picture that i posted and @and then  its blocky stones, on your link is just straight line between and no blocks.

The only difference is the ones in your picture are open through-fractures where the others are tight (and possibly infilled). Notice how in several of your pictures the space between blocks widens toward the outer rim of the slope, just as you'd expect to see as they separate due to weathering and gravity. It's fairly common for sandstone to fracture into blocks this way. Compare the inner blocks here with the ones at the shoreline receiving the most weathering:

4c3ceda0aa62181a03b1d6862842b4d7.jpg

On 6/9/2018 at 3:36 AM, Relam said:

Its not organisation for pyramids its just site that promote places

...yes. That's my point. They're actively soliciting people to visit their country. They're /advertising/. They have a very obvious reason to not be truthful.

Now, me? I'm 100% on the level. My honesty and accuracy have never been questioned. And for the low, low price of $19.95, plus a free-will love offering of up to $795.95, plus $25 for shipping and handling, I can provide you with literature that talks about the amazing true history of mankind and of its masters. PM me for details.

--Jaylemurph

• Haha 1

As soon as the check from the Nigerian Prince clears I will send you a check for 850.00 to cover the cost and shipping of said information.

• Haha 1