Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can Aliens Speak Through Humans?

Are some people able to channel aliens, in the same way that mediums channel dead people?

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

This is funny, but why you post it like 5 times?

LOL

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Short answer: No !

Long answer: Hell no !

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Lol. Me and a mate have cried laughing watching this guy a few times. 

Louis Theroux is great.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if those are special magical slippers that allow for better reception.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Timonthy said:

Louis Theroux is great.

I have seen his documentary about the Westboro Baptist Church. Frightening stuff.

Its amazing how he managed to keep his cool living with those lunatics.  

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

This is funny, but why you post it like 5 times?

UM was telling me that I hadn't written in the required fields, so I tried again.

.....and again!

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

A very entertaining performance. :lol:  It doesn't seem too much to hope, though, that an actual advanced extraterrestrial entity would be able to communicate some verifiable piece of knowledge. Some information that we currently don't possess, but will acquire by own own efforts in the near future. Maybe something astronomical, like a few details about planets around a nearby star, currently unknown, or whether or not our solar system has a true ninth planet, and if so, what it amounts to.    

• Like 2

To be honest with you, I do not think much of the current crop of channels from the stars, I cannot even listen to them for long before I cringe and must find something else, but I do make an exception for Kryon, with Lee Carroll. Is it true and actually an entity is a matter of faith or opinion. I like to listen to him because there is not a lot of the weird effects and his message is really positive. He speaks a lot about physics and things we are about to find out through science, and I guess we will see what happens with that, None of it is outrageous so maybe we will and maybe he is for real. He has been around for over 20 years now.

Certainly a lot more than I can say for TV these days. His message reduces my depression and gives me interesting ideas to consider. 

I haven't heard any other channel, ET or otherwise, I can listen to for long at all. Just.... no.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acute said:

UM was telling me that I hadn't written in the required fields, so I tried again.

.....and again!

admit it that each ET with you posted also. Just...admit it. It's ok.

• Haha 3

Yes, absolutely.  I have never channeled aliens, but I have received telepathic messages from them on one occasion while awake and several times via dreams.  Aliens never really communicated with the public via me, but it's certainly possible that I could be a conduit of messages at some point in the future.  Most extraterrestrials that visit Earth have telepathic abilities, and therefore they can convey messages to humans that they relay to the rest of the human race.  

2 hours ago, acute said:

Are some people able to channel aliens, in the same way that mediums channel dead people?

That video was hilarious. It reminded me of the 1950s sci-fi radio shows. How did the people in the room keep from laughing? The addition of the -ums after the words was like listening to a bugs bunny cartoon.

I think this guy was making a parody of the hucksters that pretend to be channeling.

That-um was sure-um a joke-um.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Yeah it was really awful but what worries me is that the details surely must have been inspired from something they actually saw...slippers? grounding rabbit ear boots? jeez....

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Yeah it was really awful but what worries me is that the details surely must have been inspired from something they actually saw...slippers? grounding rabbit ear boots? jeez....

OMG, Not A Rockstar I was laughing so hard I can't remember much after he says This is central control.

• Haha 5

@acute I just noticed your sub-title of "is this evidence".

Evidence to me is if some major claim one of them makes proves to be true. I have been evaluating odd claims and paranormal things for decades. 99% of the channel material I hear is what I call "soft data". This is general cr-p that sounds good but is not an actual statement that can be proven or not. Very general, like cold reading. Supportive if a clear hard claim was made, but without that is just basically...tripe.

I like Kryon and don't care what people infer from that about me, but he has made some hard claims. Those I wait to see if science publishes findings along what he is saying we will be finding out soon ( soon seems to be in about the next 20 years for some of his statements. 20 or less). He has said often that it is the field of physics which is gonna make the major breakthroughs for us in medicine, science, and even DNA. We shall see.

Liking him does not mean I take everything seriously. In fact I take little seriously unless I can verify it my own ways and so I do not think there is anything today I could say is "evidence" from any channeled material I have reviewed. Not free standing scientific claims verified. I'd like to hear of it if there is one I have missed, but, I am pretty good at ferreting things out and reviewing them in the paranormal arena. 

Short answer, no. Longer answer, remains to be seen.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, stereologist said:

OMG, Not A Rockstar I was laughing so hard I can't remember much after he says This is central control.

I swear I heard that old song about Major Tom in the background..... dang

• Like 3

The very notion that anyone takes this fellow seriously kind of frightens me...ok, really frightens me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Timonthy said:

Louis Theroux is great.

He's not a great film on Netflix about Scientology (called My Scientology Movie) and some good stories on the US-based radio series This American Life, as well.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think this video is fake though.  I don't know why I say that, I just get fake vibes from it.  Not sure why.  But yes, aliens can be channeled through humans.  I have telephatically communicated with aliens myself, but this guy is fake.  

On 6/11/2018 at 8:49 AM, acute said:

In the same way? 

Kind of, both are full of crap. It's just dead people channelers tend to read their target audience and ET channelers just make up crap on the spot. 

Its not new either, here is someone talking to a young Patrick Moore claiming to channel venusians. Obviously before we had a good look at Venus. 

• Like 2

I like very much Sir Patrick's affable, respectful attitude toward the man claiming to be in contact with persons on other planets.  It shouldn't be necessary for one to believe in such claims, in order to adopt such an attitude. 

• Like 4

On 6/11/2018 at 3:01 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I think this video is fake though.  I don't know why I say that, I just get fake vibes from it.  Not sure why.  But yes, aliens can be channeled through humans.  I have telephatically communicated with aliens myself, but this guy is fake.  

Pot Kettle old bean..

• Like 2

On 6/11/2018 at 1:01 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I have telephatically communicated with aliens myself,

I'll bite. What were these communications about. I'm truly curious as to what topics an alien being would be interested in discussing. Thanks. 

On 10/06/2018 at 11:49 PM, acute said:

Ok, who took off his straight jacket?

This guy is a reverent? 

Um

Christmas gift?

Um

Michael J Fox? 

Um

:lol:

Actually:

tenor.gif

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 5

On 11/06/2018 at 12:08 AM, ChaosRose said:

I wonder if those are special magical slippers that allow for better reception.

Lol, i started laughing when the slippers came out, then the Michael J Fox .....well i can't remember much after that i was laughing too much.

• Haha 4

• This topic was locked and unlocked