Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can Aliens Speak Through Humans?

57 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I think we all know that I'm not stealth when it comes to nuking threads.

:lol: and the UM's understatement of the year award goes to......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

"Uncritical assumption #1", I would say that it is possible to communicate with the dead.  The reason why I say this is that I have had a ghost experience while walking in a historical district in my area very late at night.  Amazingly, the ghosts that I was able to sense perfectly matched a description of the area's residents during the 1600s when the original inhabitants were living there.  It also perfectly matched the reports of ghosts that people saw in the area.  I had no knowledge of the area's residents or what anyone else saw.  I just knew that there were "ghosts" there, but for the experience to match up so perfectly, it is just not possible in my mind that it was chance.  

This is still an uncritical assumption. There are no known biological or evolutionary reasons or processes by which ghosts could possibly exist. What possible evolutionary benefit could it have, and whats powering them? This is what I mean about "uncritical assumption" - the people who believe in this stuff always skip over this bit. The implications, scientifically, of ghosts being real would be enormous, and it would change evolutionary theory, biology and physics as we know it, and yet this step is always passed over by believers in the paranormal.

Explain how ghosts can exist first, and then we'll talk about whether they do or not.

Oh, and personal experience is not evidence, sorry.

18 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

"Uncritical assumption #2", If I was able to have these types of experiences on one occasion, it seems logical that there may be others who have these experiences more regularly.  There are people who have reported channeling spirits, and while my experience was somewhat different, if humans can witness the spirit world that I don't doubt the authenticity of those that pass along messages from the other side.

Personal experience is not evidence. How do you know you weren't hallucinating? You don't. You can't test personal experience in the lab.

"Uncritical assumption 3", Millions of people have seen unidentified flying objects, myself included.  I also have seen extraterrestrial beings on one occasion, and had two mysterious experiences with missing time and unexplained marks on my body.  Aliens and UFOs are real, I've seen them myself.  Millions of others have seen them as well.  Millions of eyewitnesses makes for a very convincing case.  There also are numerous photographs of UFOs, such as the images of the Phoenix lights and UFOs over Washington, DC during an encounter that occurred in the 1950s.  Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and to me photographs and millions of eyewitnesses is extraordinary evidence.

Personal experience is not evidence. Also, the plural of anecdote is not data, as they say. A wrong thing does become more right just because more people believe in it.

"Uncritical assumption 4", Clearly, if people are able to sense the spirit world, one's brain must be capable of perceiving something other than our five senses, indicating that the claims of individuals who claim to have psychic powers are likely accurate.

**HUGE LEAP OF LOGIC ALERT** 

"IF people can sense the spirit world" - here again is a massive uncritical assumption. You are skipping over every point I've made above about what must be worked through before ghosts can even be a consideration. You're making so many leaps of logic in one sentence, the final result is totally meaningless. There is no biological mechanism by which ghosts can exist. There is no proof that people can "sense the spirit world", and a lot of proof that the people who claim to be able to are faking it. Why are you skipping over all this and going straight to "we have psychic powers".

"Uncritical assumption 5", Given the fact that aliens would need to have highly advanced brains if they are visiting Earth and some humans appear to have psychic abilities, it would seem logical that the aliens visiting the Earth would have psychic abilities as well.

No, aliens would not need to have "highly advanced brains" (whatever that means) to visit earth - just advanced technological evolution. And here you go again with the logical leaps. What would it mean evolutionarily for humans to have psychic powers? Why would this trait evolve? How is it transmitted? Stop listening to the people that say that can do it, and ask instead how it could be possible. Lastly, what proof is there that "highly advanced brains = psychic powers" - this again is a completely uncritical assumption based on absolutely nothing.

19 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

"Uncritical assumption 6", If they are here regularly as people have seen numerous UFOs and there are numerous photographs along with thousands of reports of visitations and abductions, clearly they have a strong interest in the Earth and the human race.  Otherwise, why are they here?  So, if they have an interest in us, they certainly would want to communicate somehow.  If they do not speak the same verbal language as humans, the only way to communicate would be psychically.

UFOs are just that - unidentified objects. You are again making a logical leap that they must be alien spacecraft. There is no evidence, at all, that there is anything to bridge these two areas. More logical leaps and assumptions when it comes to abductions. I have had sleep paralysis more times that I care to remember, and some of those episodes matched up exactly with "abduction" stories. Sleep paralysis exists. It is very common. What proof do you have that these events are not the well known, common mental events and are actually a highly unlikely alien visitation? 

None. It is, once again, a leap of logic with nothing supporting it.

19 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

"Uncritical assumption 7", I believe that telepathic communication is primarily emotional and through mental imagery and feelings rather than even involving spoken language.  There are many parts of the brain, and each area has a different function.  If two brains were able to communicate with one another from afar, there would be no need for the messages to be sent or received from auditory centers of the brain.  Instead, it could be the emotional centers of the brain along with information in the form of mental imagery.  This could potentially be a much more effective means of communication, as there would be no need for "explaining" but rather both parties would be able to "see" the message in their minds.  In my experience, when I telepathically was sent a message from aliens, it was not verbal.  It was a sort of profound and sudden emotional sense and shift in my worldview.  Like certain areas of my brain were remotely activated.  Like they were just giving me a different sense about the world.  While I was thinking and interpreting this sense verbally in my own brain, the message was more a shift in the way I was perceiving the world.  It was very sudden, like a jolt.   

You can believe whatever you want. There is no evidence for "telepathic communication", at all, so the rest of this paragraph is a moot point. And once again - personal experiences are evidence of absolutely nothing.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

What are you refering to ?

The video. What else?

14 hours ago, Piney said:

As with your own situation, I think you have "Thought Forms" speaking to you and just telling you what you want to hear. Not aliens.

I see why you are skeptical.  I would be too if someone told me that before this happened, but they did not feel like my own thoughts.  There was just a certain energy to it that let me know it was the aliens, the grays to be specific.

4 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

This is still an uncritical assumption. There are no known biological or evolutionary reasons or processes by which ghosts could possibly exist. What possible evolutionary benefit could it have, and whats powering them? This is what I mean about "uncritical assumption" - the people who believe in this stuff always skip over this bit. The implications, scientifically, of ghosts being real would be enormous, and it would change evolutionary theory, biology and physics as we know it, and yet this step is always passed over by believers in the paranormal.

Explain how ghosts can exist first, and then we'll talk about whether they do or not.

Oh, and personal experience is not evidence, sorry.

Personal experience is not evidence. How do you know you weren't hallucinating? You don't. You can't test personal experience in the lab.

Personal experience is not evidence. Also, the plural of anecdote is not data, as they say. A wrong thing does become more right just because more people believe in it.

**HUGE LEAP OF LOGIC ALERT** 

"IF people can sense the spirit world" - here again is a massive uncritical assumption. You are skipping over every point I've made above about what must be worked through before ghosts can even be a consideration. You're making so many leaps of logic in one sentence, the final result is totally meaningless. There is no biological mechanism by which ghosts can exist. There is no proof that people can "sense the spirit world", and a lot of proof that the people who claim to be able to are faking it. Why are you skipping over all this and going straight to "we have psychic powers".

No, aliens would not need to have "highly advanced brains" (whatever that means) to visit earth - just advanced technological evolution. And here you go again with the logical leaps. What would it mean evolutionarily for humans to have psychic powers? Why would this trait evolve? How is it transmitted? Stop listening to the people that say that can do it, and ask instead how it could be possible. Lastly, what proof is there that "highly advanced brains = psychic powers" - this again is a completely uncritical assumption based on absolutely nothing.

UFOs are just that - unidentified objects. You are again making a logical leap that they must be alien spacecraft. There is no evidence, at all, that there is anything to bridge these two areas. More logical leaps and assumptions when it comes to abductions. I have had sleep paralysis more times that I care to remember, and some of those episodes matched up exactly with "abduction" stories. Sleep paralysis exists. It is very common. What proof do you have that these events are not the well known, common mental events and are actually a highly unlikely alien visitation? 

None. It is, once again, a leap of logic with nothing supporting it.

You can believe whatever you want. There is no evidence for "telepathic communication", at all, so the rest of this paragraph is a moot point. And once again - personal experiences are evidence of absolutely nothing.

Quantum physics brings up the possibility of telepathy due to quantum entanglement.  Doesn't prove it but proposes a mechanism.  It could also give evidence for other psi abilities as all electrons exist 'everywhere in the universe simultaneously', a concept that is admittedly hard to wrap one's head around.  Furthermore, quarks are capable of faster than lightspeed interaction, as separated quarks respond to changes with the other quark instantly, regardless of distance. This means that there could in fact be a mechanism that makes telepathic communication with aliens possible.

Also, quantum physics indicates that time is an illusion. The concept of ghosts is more challenging to explain, but I believe that if time and space are not absolute, due to the numerous eyewitnesses, there likely is a mechanism in quantum physics that allows ghosts to exist.  

23 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I see why you are skeptical.  I would be too if someone told me that before this happened, but they did not feel like my own thoughts.  There was just a certain energy to it that let me know it was the aliens, the grays to be specific.

I have 40 years experience behind me. What you call "Greys" we call "Snails" in Vodou and Hoodoo and they lie their asses off. They are a "thoughtform" but grow independent then nasty. They are still a part of your "ego self" though.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Piney said:

I have 40 years experience behind me. What you call "Greys" we call "Snails" in Vodou and Hoodoo and they lie their asses off. They are a "thoughtform" but grow independent then nasty. They are still a part of your "ego self" though.

They are a "thoughtform" but grow independent then nasty.

Like a poltergeist Piney?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Quantum physics brings up the possibility of telepathy due to quantum entanglement.  Doesn't prove it but proposes a mechanism.  It could also give evidence for other psi abilities as all electrons exist 'everywhere in the universe simultaneously', a concept that is admittedly hard to wrap one's head around.  Furthermore, quarks are capable of faster than lightspeed interaction, as separated quarks respond to changes with the other quark instantly, regardless of distance. This means that there could in fact be a mechanism that makes telepathic communication with aliens possible.

Also, quantum physics indicates that time is an illusion. The concept of ghosts is more challenging to explain, but I believe that if time and space are not absolute, due to the numerous eyewitnesses, there likely is a mechanism in quantum physics that allows ghosts to exist.  

1476930592181.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Like a poltergeist Piney?

Exactly.

8 hours ago, fred_mc said:

What you wrote made me curious so I went to the Kryon web site and started reading a random channeling. However, after reading only a part of that channeling I feel convinced that it is nonsense. The channeling started with adding the digits in the year 2018 together to get a meaning according to Tibetan numerology. Why would an alien use Tibetan numerology? Adding the digits together in a year doesn't make any sense, partly because the fact that we have a number system based on 10 is arbitrary, it could just as well have been for example 16, and partly because the definition of the year 1 is also a bit arbitrary (probably the year 1 is somewhere between 4 and 7 years before Jesus was born). Then, a bit later in the channeling, Lemuria was mentioned as having been a real place, although in reality it was just a proposal of a landbridge by a 19th century scientist in order to explain differences in animals between different continents/sub-continents/islands, something that was later explained by continental drift/plate tectonics instead. In addition to that, the site seems very commercial in nature, strengthening my suspicion that it has all been made up in order to make money. It is however fine with me if you keep believing in it. I'm just saying that I don't.

I said I enjoy listening to him and thinking over some of his ideas. He is a positive speaker. I also have a personal rule not to get involved in pointless debates or apologetics for anything much. So, I will keep this brief. To understand the point of view being used you would need to read or listen to more than one of his material but it basically is about showing patterns and connections between events and within Creation. He uses a lot of numerology and astrological events and these things have little meaning for me, not being into either thing very much. I listen to the rest that does interest me, like his God concepts and what is ahead. 

I have said in other posts that he uses "Lemuria" because WE (his audience) call it that. He has said it had another name. 

It is easy to cherry pick a couple points and think you know what's going on, but, that doesn't always work. Nobody said you have to believe Kryon anyway. I enjoy the positivity. I do not watch TV. Do I believe everything he says? No. But, then again, I don't believe everything most anyone says and I know a lot of those folks personally. The topic is aliens in general and Kryon purports to not be alien anyway, but all of that doesn't belong in this topic. "Kryon" is not religion. No faith required. It is just another example of a channel that doesn't use slippers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Piney said:

^^ This. Greys are one of the most dismal and basic energies out there and simple enough to be easily mustered. That they are nearly an archetype "scary thing" shows how very long they have been mustered too. The quintessential "not from here" Being. I have dealt with a … I guess it would be called a reptilian... twice. Fought for my life against it the first time, was woken up by a seeming attack and it was serious stuff. Intensely real. But, was it really? I have mixed views of that as really intense it was, but, I put a stop to it and I still do not believe in ET running amok on our world like that. Nor do I blame reptilians for the barely human views and behaviors of some politicians. Humans are easily capable of all that greed and nastiness. Greys are just the new fairies, come to take us away. It is dreamstuff, scary or not.

There are a great many factual lines of research I am seriously watching and very hopeful that results will come of it which can bring believers and sceptics to the same page ON SOME THINGS, and when it does I assume it will force changes on both sides as to what is really going on. Quantum is one of them and I am keenly curious what all it actually impacts once we understand the ramifications more. Kryon has said, for example, that there is a quantum aspect to our DNA. I'd like to see that and what it means and if it is even true. But, until it is shown, I see it all as theories and something akin to fan fiction as we learn more. Back in the 70's when I first discovered sci fi novels I felt the same. "Cool, wonder if this will be real someday".

The issue of do we poof at death or go on is one that NEITHER SIDE has proof of. One side takes the absence of proof as their evidence and the other does not. It is nearly irrelevant, except for the fact that this single assumption underpins a lot of other positions, so we argue pointlessly. If the Poofers are right, we won't even have time to say "I told you so". If the non-Poofers are right, some of us will be surprised. 

But, Budding, you will never win anyone's consideration of your ideas just by standing there and insisting you are sincere. People have their filters and the truths they feel most comfortable with trusting and there has to be some rhyme and reason for what you are positing. To what purpose do you receive all these telepathic contacts, for example? If it ultimately is random crap, just close the door and move on. Life is too short to waste it on ambiguous other worldly half sentences. 

JMO.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NicoletteS said:

The video. What else?

My post (post #6) was refering to Louis Thoreaux's programme about the Westboro Baptist Church, not the OP video, so naturally I thought you were commenting on that programme.

You really don't think he made a remarkable job at keeping his cool in the OP video ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy

11 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

...Xenofish pretty much hit the nail on the head with his meme, but I'll go ahead and ask, even though I feel like I already know the answer: do you actually know anything about (quantum) physics -- like enough to actually understand and have a competent conversation about it, or do you just know a couple of buzzwords that suit your sense of dilettantism and makes you think you look like you know what you're talking about?

Because you don't look like that from my perspective.

11 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Ah, well. After that insightful critical analysis, who could have doubts?

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

My post (post #6) was refering to Louis Thoreaux's programme about the Westboro Baptist Church, not the OP video, so naturally I thought you were commenting on that programme.

You really don't think he made a remarkable job at keeping his cool in the OP video ?

I thought so, he did 2 episodes, when he went back one of the daughters had left the church and has been completely ignored by her parents 

M7ZOBxV.gif

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Quantum entanglement does  not allow for the transmission of information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-communication_theorem

QM is often incorrectly referred to as a possible mechanism, but many of those stories are fiction.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Okay. Here's my problem with things like telepathy and telekinesis. First off. We do not generate enough metabolic energy and a strong enough bio-electromagnetic field to do squat. Our brains are not designed to send 'thought-waves' to other people or objects. If this were so, reality would literally be madness. Because if you can 'beam' the image of violent death and suffering into other peoples head, then you could torment them. Dragons would be 'real'. As for telekinesis, well that's simple; people are lazy enough already. Whenever anyone brings up quantum mechanics in a thread as an explanation to any PSI ability I know its B.S.

This is all coming from a guy who used to love doing psychic experiments. They lead to a lot of false positives through confirmation bias. And if you're dedicated enough you can develop a 'psychic mindset' which makes you pretty much delusion. However, I will say this. It can (if you're keep yourself grounded) allow you to easily notice subtle cues in body language, subconscious nudges, and slight changes in vocal tones. You can learn to read people like a boss. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Quantum physics brings up the possibility of telepathy due to quantum entanglement.  Doesn't prove it but proposes a mechanism.

No it doesn't. It really doesn't.

You're creating another logical leap with nothing of substance in between. You cannot claim you are "proposing a mechanism" by taking a science that barely any lay person properly understands, waving your hands and saying "this is the answer".

"Ghosts? Quantum entanglement! Bigfoot? Quantum entanglement! Missing car keys? Quantum entanglement!"

Quantum physics does not, in any way, "propose a mechanism" for what you're suggesting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/11/2018 at 8:49 AM, acute said:

Are some people able to channel aliens, in the same way that mediums channel dead people?

No.

Though some people can genuinely believe they do.

• Like 3

On 6/14/2018 at 11:24 AM, acute said:

^ I'm curious.....

What's on the other end of those wires? A mains socket? A pylon? A nuclear power station?

Odor eaters they power the slippers.

jmccr8

• Haha 2

On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 2:31 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I think this video is fake though.  I don't know why I say that, I just get fake vibes from it.  Not sure why.  But yes, aliens can be channeled through humans.  I have telephatically communicated with aliens myself, but this guy is fake.  

That makes two fakes now.

• Haha 1

On 6/17/2018 at 1:26 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I think you have been watching to much sci fi or reading to many fiction books.. 

I suggest you do a bit of a look into QM.. and you will realize how damn stupid your post is regarding quantum mechanics 

especially the part about quantum entanglement that really had me laughing.. 

• Thanks 1

Louis Theroux is probably my favorite documentary filmmaker. Loved this one but I do wish he took it a bit more seriously and interviewed alien believers (or whatever) that weren't completely bonkers. Anyway...

He did another episode of 'weird weekends' where he had this guy on again. He got into an argument with an evangelical christian then once again channeled kroton or goro or whoever. 

EDIT:Found it

You can watch the whole documentary if you find the other 5 parts. Then end of part  5 is when he is debating with the christian. Premise of the episode is it's christmas and he takes characters from his other documentaries and gets them together to see if they can get along. In this one the 2 other  guys are a pornstar and survivalists. 

Haven't watched the whole thing in a while but from what I remember oddly enough everyone gets along fine other than the christian guy. Damn open thinking drives him up the wall.

Edited by internetperson
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, through telepathic connections. There's a YTer who's a medium and has made contact with Aliens and has released an number of videos providing information on few types of alien races. This YTer posts regularly he has a "UFO Friday" where he posts videos on Fridays regarding to UFOs and stuff. The YTer is spiritchannel (psychic bob). 

✌️

8 hours ago, Browng0at said:

Yes, through telepathic connections. There's a YTer who's a medium and has made contact with Aliens and has released an number of videos providing information on few types of alien races. This YTer posts regularly he has a "UFO Friday" where he posts videos on Fridays regarding to UFOs and stuff. The YTer is spiritchannel (psychic bob). 

✌️

So how do we know anything he says is true or not? Is there any way to corroborate what is told?

• Like 1

I think that there are those who communicate secretly and the inventors try to draw attention to themselves by regular records of communications with them laying out for public review. They will not naturally transmit to us their technologies but talk about God, healing light and the Pleiadians of the benevolent to us can be endless.

• This topic was locked and unlocked