Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can Aliens Speak Through Humans?

1 hour ago, Coil said:

I think that there are those who communicate secretly and the inventors try to draw attention to themselves by regular records of communications with them laying out for public review. They will not naturally transmit to us their technologies but talk about God, healing light and the Pleiadians of the benevolent to us can be endless.

The Pleiadians? That star system is new. In fact, the stars are so new it is likely that any planets there are still molten even if they exist. The open cluster is going to disperse in a couple of hundred million years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Browng0at said:

Yes, through telepathic connections. There's a YTer who's a medium and has made contact with Aliens and has released an number of videos providing information on few types of alien races. This YTer posts regularly he has a "UFO Friday" where he posts videos on Fridays regarding to UFOs and stuff. The YTer is spiritchannel (psychic bob). 

✌️

This guy??? He's a joke and a really bad one....

http://robert-hickman.com/home

• Like 2

6 hours ago, stereologist said:

So how do we know anything he says is true or not? Is there any way to corroborate what is told?

Other psychics

2 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

Half decent compared to all the other 'famous' psychics

Not when he channels Cayce and reinvents my history.

Trust a born and bred multi-generational Kiimochii and Niipikniis ( Wisdom Keeper -i.e. Medicine Man) They are all full of crap....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Not when he channels Cayce and reinvents my history.

Trust a born and bred multi-generational Kiimochii and Niipikniis ( Wisdom Keeper -i.e. Medicine Man) They are all full of crap....

When it comes to fact of 'testing' if someone is psychic, how will we actually figure it out besides the gut feeling?

5 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

When it comes to fact of 'testing' if someone is psychic, how will we actually figure it out besides the gut feeling?

From what I read you do not have the practice or intuition to accomplish this. I'm not trying to be rude just stating the facts. You are a "dabbler" with no guidance and you are playing with "tools" like they're toys. Watch yourself girl. Spirits have a bad habit of being liars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

If all you will accept is subjective judgements and deliberately convoluted and complex demonstrations, then you're right we couldn't properly test it or answer the question.

But seriously, you really can't think up some simple and foolproof tests of psychic powers?

There have been many claimants of such powers over the years, and yet as soon as some basic controls are applied to prevent cheating, not one could prove anything.  Seems to me such 'powers' are in fact just a mix of empathy, intuition, and perhaps some cold or warm reading skills, amongst others. 

I'm not denigrating those abilities, in fact I find it depressing how many people would rather leap to paranormal conclusions and ignore the real, down to earth explanations.  Those real explanations are - in my view - much more wondrous and beautiful and amazing than delusions about having powers beyond anyone's understanding...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Browng0at said:

Other psychics

That is not corroboration. That is repetition as in an echo chamber. The same sort of thing applies to the internet in general. Copying and pasting the same article does not increase the chances of it being valid.

Thanks anyways.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Piney said:

From what I read you do not have the practice or intuition to accomplish this. I'm not trying to be rude just stating the facts. You are a "dabbler" with no guidance and you are playing with "tools" like they're toys. Watch yourself girl. Spirits have a bad habit of being liars.

I'm still learning how to use my abilities so by far I'm not labelling myself as an expect by all means because I'm far from that. I'm aware of the dangers such as psychic burnout and such. Believe me I've already had an run in with evil spirits who wish to do harm. I have the ability (empathy) to tell when someone or something is bull**** and what is not I know my own truth. I'm not stupid enough to mess around with abilities like most ppl do. Thanks for voicing your opinion. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

If all you will accept is subjective judgements and deliberately convoluted and complex demonstrations, then you're right we couldn't properly test it or answer the question.

But seriously, you really can't think up some simple and foolproof tests of psychic powers?

There have been many claimants of such powers over the years, and yet as soon as some basic controls are applied to prevent cheating, not one could prove anything.  Seems to me such 'powers' are in fact just a mix of empathy, intuition, and perhaps some cold or warm reading skills, amongst others. 

I'm not denigrating those abilities, in fact I find it depressing how many people would rather leap to paranormal conclusions and ignore the real, down to earth explanations.  Those real explanations are - in my view - much more wondrous and beautiful and amazing than delusions about having powers beyond anyone's understanding...

Agreed,

As a logical person myself I like to see solid evidence of something before making a firm and final judgement. But over the years I've noticed that when ppl were to come up with a way to determine a psychic power. They have a negative intention behind the test to make sure and prove the point that such abilities don't exist. This society similar to the witch hunt in the olden days when there is someone who promotes themselves with a psychic ability regardless if they do or don't.

Society is the one to immediately jump to the conclusion that such things aren't real and label the individual who's mentally sick. Due to this reason for those who are talented are treated like crap and or they just remain silent amongst society as they know what they fate would be if they dare to speak up. 

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

That is not corroboration. That is repetition as in an echo chamber. The same sort of thing applies to the internet in general. Copying and pasting the same article does not increase the chances of it being valid.

Thanks anyways.

Everyone's different we will just need to agree to disagree as simple as that. 

3 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

Agreed,

As a logical person myself I like to see solid evidence of something before making a firm and final judgement. But over the years I've noticed that when ppl were to come up with a way to determine a psychic power. They have a negative intention behind the test to make sure and prove the point that such abilities don't exist.

If not being gullibly positive is being negative, then yes..  The whole concept of science is to find theories that best describe what we observe, theories that withstand 'negative' attacks.  Science thrives on this - it's how it is meant to work.  Our legal system also operates similarly, but as it has to be seen to give 'timely justice', sometimes decisions are made on likelihoods, rather than the ability to withstand countering evidence. 

Did you know that every psychic/paranormal claimant that offered themselves for the JREF $1m prize, designed their own initial tests and agreed with the test protocols?  And then all of them failed at their own tests.....

This society similar to the witch hunt in the olden days when there is someone who promotes themselves with a psychic ability regardless if they do or don't.

Show me evidence of this.  If a witch hunt is asking questions and requesting basic proof, then so be it.  So rather than accepting your handwaves, I want to see some examples to discuss.  I'm guessing you're going to call me a witch hunter..?

Society is the one to immediately jump to the conclusion that such things aren't real

Which is what science does - although to be fair it just ignores stuff UNTIL there are observations that require explanation/theories.  Do you have some observations of that nature?  Do you have something *real* that we are denying? 

and label the individual who's mentally sick.

Woah.  Who said that?  I'm sorry, but you don't get to make that claim and not be called on it - that is a good example of the witch hunt mentailty!!!  NO, we do NOT label everyone who claims psychic powers, as mentally sick.  Did you not read my post - I PRAISED the skills that are involved, and at no point did I start insulting people.  There are those who are simply asking questions, or using empathy/intuition or any of a whole pile of other skills.  Then there are those who genuinely believe they have the skills and do not charge anyone or hurt anyone.  Then there are those who do scam others.  Yes, there will be some with mental illnesses, as there are in all walks of life.

Do you deny all of those (and others) exist ?  Frankly I think it's shameful that you would deliberately misrepresent what is being said and try to divide this debate into unjustifiable black and white / good and evil, with a statement like that.  You should apologise.

Due to this reason for those who are talented are treated like crap and or they just remain silent amongst society as they know what they fate would be if they dare to speak up. 

Yep, it's the same old "I'm being bullied" technique.   Maybe people are just asking sensible and polite questions.

11 hours ago, Coil said:

I think that there are those who communicate secretly and the inventors try to draw attention to themselves by regular records of communications with them laying out for public review. They will not naturally transmit to us their technologies but talk about God, healing light and the Pleiadians of the benevolent to us can be endless.

How much money do you give Billy Meier?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

The Pleiadians? That star system is new. In fact, the stars are so new it is likely that any planets there are still molten even if they exist. The open cluster is going to disperse in a couple of hundred million years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades

Pleiades and constellations of Orion are considered spiritual planets and ancient civilizations were somehow associated with them because the pyramids were oriented to these stars. From there, great teachers could come to earth( under the guise of the pharaohs) and train earthlings and this can explain the sudden appearance of civilizations.In contrast to them, the red giants are the spokesmen of demonic forces(Antares in the constellation Scorpio (poison of the scorpion)

Just now, Rlyeh said:

How much money do you give Billy Meier?

Check whether a person is lying or not easily on a polygraph so that Bill Meier can easily check.

2 hours ago, Coil said:

Check whether a person is lying or not easily on a polygraph so that Bill Meier can easily check.

Actually it shows how gullible you are.

The pictures that have been shown as hoaxes, Meier claims the government switched them without him noticing.

So either Billy Meier is a complete moron who can't tell if he took the pictures or not, or those who believe this BS are the morons.

Edited by Rlyeh

• This topic was locked and unlocked
6 hours ago, Coil said:

Pleiades and constellations of Orion are considered spiritual planets and ancient civilizations were somehow associated with them because the pyramids were oriented to these stars. From there, great teachers could come to earth( under the guise of the pharaohs) and train earthlings and this can explain the sudden appearance of civilizations.In contrast to them, the red giants are the spokesmen of demonic forces(Antares in the constellation Scorpio (poison of the scorpion)

The pyramids are NOT oriented to Orion or the Pleiades. That is a common misconception promoted by Bauval and others. The Pleiades are much to young to have solid planets.  The stars are only 100My old.

There was no sudden appearance of civilizations. There was a series of steps that led to civilizations. The Egyptians were not the first. Nor would this explain the emergence of civilizations in other areas at different times.

• 2 weeks later...

You got it all wrong you have to use tin foil slippers to connect.

Edited by Avalanche

On 6/13/2018 at 8:37 PM, psyche101 said:

In the same way? 

Kind of, both are full of crap. It's just dead people channelers tend to read their target audience and ET channelers just make up crap on the spot. 

Its not new either, here is someone talking to a young Patrick Moore claiming to channel venusians. Obviously before we had a good look at Venus. 

I know I'm late to this, and I don't know if anyone's already said it, but surely the answer to the question is obviously, and living proof of that is in the daily pronouncements from the current Leader of the World (depicted left in my avatar). :hmm: 

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I know I'm late to this, and I don't know if anyone's already said it, but surely the answer to the question is obviously, and living proof of that is in the daily pronouncements from the current Leader of the World (depicted left in my avatar). :hmm: 

Probably the least likely person to allow aliens of any kind to speak through him (except, of course, for Russian aliens).

Nope...all that idiocy is his own. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/07/2018 at 5:26 PM, Coil said:

Pleiades and constellations of Orion are considered spiritual planets and ancient civilizations were somehow associated with them because the pyramids were oriented to these stars.

It bears repeating, in large letters and bold, that THIS IS COMPLETELY FALSE.  It is utter hogwash.

But in some ways, it is a good indicator of the research capabilities of the 'believers'.

• Like 2