Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blue Orb like circle thingy..

Deborah72

Short story.  While visiting my native roots at age 14 experienced this.  We were on a reservation practicing healing on an elder, pitch black in the woods of Oklahoma when I felt a presence.  I turned to see in the dark near my shoulder a blue round ball with an eye.  Scared the bejebus out of me.  No clue what or why?  Anyone?

• Like 1

Orbs is how some Earthbound Spirits appear. But not like the dust motes you see in videos. They move with a "purpose".

My son's mother's family is from Bartlesville and I hung out in Pawhuska and helped the Osage Tribal Cops with powwow and Native American Church patrol duty.  ( I was Nanticoke-Lenape Tribal Security)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Orbs is how some Earthbound Spirits appear. But not like the dust motes you see in videos. They move with a "purpose".

My son's mother's family is from Bartlesville and I hung out in Pawhuska and helped the Osage Tribal Cops with powwow and Native American Church patrol duty.  ( I was Nanticoke-Lenape Tribal Security)

This was a big blue circle but with an eye.  I was pretty scared.  I told my sister to never take me again to a pow wow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deborah72 said:

This was a big blue circle but with an eye.  I was pretty scared.  I told my sister to never take me again to a pow wow

:lol: If you go to watch the dancing and buy art your good. But a lot of people who camp overnight mess with the wrong stuff.

• Like 1

Why did it scare you? Did it cause you harm, did it do anything other than hover at your shoulder?  The orbs I have caught on camera I disregard, but have seen them with my eyes.  Those I don't know what they are, but they have never scared me.  I'm a Pagan and have seen a lot of strange things in ritual,  like the blue light flying around the circle. That is the kind of things that make me go back to see if it happens again.      Don't let it stop you from exploring your roots or going to a Pow Wow.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Deborah72 said:

This was a big blue circle but with an eye.  

"Doorway" Guardian. That's what the symbol the hand with the eye in it represents. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Grandpa Greenman said:

Why did it scare you? Did it cause you harm, did it do anything other than hover at your shoulder?  The orbs I have caught on camera I disregard, but have seen them with my eyes.  Those I don't know what they are, but they have never scared me.  I'm a Pagan and have seen a lot of strange things in ritual,  like the blue light flying around the circle. That is the kind of things that make me go back to see if it happens again.      Don't let it stop you from exploring your roots or going to a Pow Wow.   

Because I was 14 and seeing a hovering blue eye was not top of my list of things to see lol

• Haha 2

Because I was 14 and seeing a hovering blue eye was not top of my list of things to see lol

I am sure it was a traumatic experience for you.

3 hours ago, Deborah72 said:

Anything like this?

untitled.png

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Anything like this?

untitled.png

Yes

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I am sure it was a traumatic experience for you.

It's something I have never forgotten.  Traumatic not so much but scary, yes

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Deborah72 said:

It's something I have never forgotten.  Traumatic not so much but scary, yes

I think I would run for the hills also.:lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Deborah72 said:

Yes

So like Piney said an orb. More the likely some kind of spirit or energy. Good thing it didn't chase you.lol!

1 minute ago, Truthseeker007 said:

So like Piney said an orb. More the likely some kind of spirit or energy. Good thing it didn't chase you.lol!

Nope, it left just as quick as it appeared.  The elders continued with the healing while I watched.  One eye on the ritual and one eye on my shoulder lol

• Like 1

Just now, Deborah72 said:

Nope, it left just as quick as it appeared.  The elders continued with the healing while I watched.  One eye on the ritual and one eye on my shoulder lol

That is interesting. Are you a Native American?

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

That is interesting. Are you a Native American?

Comanche 

• Thanks 1

Comanche 

That is awesome! I will look forward to hearing some of your stories and wisdom on here.:)

That is awesome! I will look forward to hearing some of your stories and wisdom on here.:)

No stories, sorry.  Maybe a bit of wisdom though lol my mother is Comanche but raised in an orphanage and died when I was 13.  She never talked about her heritage so I did a lot of research.  I am not full Comanche.  My father's heritage is unknown.  

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I have always encountered paranormal activity but never put much thought into it.  Things like objects being moved around, hearing a few voices, touches on my cheek and back when home alone.  Nothing too exciting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deborah72 said:

No stories, sorry.  Maybe a bit of wisdom though lol my mother is Comanche but raised in an orphanage and died when I was 13.  She never talked about her heritage so I did a lot of research.  I am not full Comanche.  My father's heritage is unknown.  

The story about your orb was a good one. I am so sorry about your mother.:( That really had to be tough growing up losing her at that age.

2 minutes ago, Deborah72 said:

I have always encountered paranormal activity but never put much thought into it.  Things like objects being moved around, hearing a few voices, touches on my cheek and back when home alone.  Nothing too exciting.

What did the voices say? The only thing I ever experienced out of the ordinary was seeing a UFO when I was around 13.

The story about your orb was a good one. I am so sorry about your mother.:( That really had to be tough growing up losing her at that age.

Actually, it was the best thing for me.  She was very abusive.  Her death led me out of the ghetto and into a better life with my sister.

• Like 1

What did the voices say? The only thing I ever experienced out of the ordinary was seeing a UFO when I was around 13.

Just mischievous things.  Mimicking my son's voice when he was not home.  Calling my name when no one was home etc.

Just mischievous things.  Mimicking my son's voice when he was not home.  Calling my name when no one was home etc.

You saw a ufo?!?

Actually, it was the best thing for me.  She was very abusive.  Her death led me out of the ghetto and into a better life with my sister.

Wow! Yea abuse is not good at all. It is nice when things work out for the better.