Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Deborah72

Blue Orb like circle thingy..

66 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Deborah72
3 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Thanks! I needed some laughs today.:lol: I have told a few people that.lol!

I have a Facebook account dedicated to humor.  It's called ponyo fish lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Deborah72
27 minutes ago, Deborah72 said:

I have a Facebook account dedicated to humor.  It's called ponyo fish lol

Laughter is the cure all!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deborah72

IMG_20180611_224823.jpg.9bc5db638b0de9a715637d947e38a2d1.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
9 hours ago, Deborah72 said:

  No clue what or why?  Anyone?

It was Tree-Man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truthseeker007
1 hour ago, Deborah72 said:

Laughter is the cure all!!

I thought maybe you were pulling my leg.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deborah72
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I thought maybe you were pulling my leg.:lol:

Nope it is real lol add me if ya want

Edited by Deborah72
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deborah72
On 6/11/2018 at 8:34 PM, Truthseeker007 said:

That would freak me out.lol!! It would sure make me want to turn up some music or something.

Where is your ufo story?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truthseeker007
55 minutes ago, Deborah72 said:

Where is your ufo story?

When I was a kid I was out one night with my mom at a lake. We were looking for my dad because he was out on the boat. We happened to look in the sky. We seen a metallic looking ship fly to and fro about the sky for a few minutes. Then it went vooooooosh and disappeared out of plain site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deborah72
2 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

When I was a kid I was out one night with my mom at a lake. We were looking for my dad because he was out on the boat. We happened to look in the sky. We seen a metallic looking ship fly to and fro about the sky for a few minutes. Then it went vooooooosh and disappeared out of plain site.

Pretty neat!  I believe in them.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
24 minutes ago, Deborah72 said:

Pretty neat!  I believe in them.

You believe in helicopters? Most of us do. :tu:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deborah72
1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

You believe in helicopters? Most of us do. :tu:

Smartie pants

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
2 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

When I was a kid I was out one night with my mom at a lake. We were looking for my dad because he was out on the boat. We happened to look in the sky. We seen a metallic looking ship fly to and fro about the sky for a few minutes. Then it went vooooooosh and disappeared out of plain site.

Helicopter.

You were a kid, it was night time, light aircraft or helicopters disappearing behind clouds.

When i was a kid i thought my primary school was a massive building with big steps. I would have sworn to it now had i not been back there as an adult seeing that it was not that big and the steps were really small.

 

We perceive things differently as children, can you describe this metallic ship you saw at night? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truthseeker007
15 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Helicopter.

You were a kid, it was night time, light aircraft or helicopters disappearing behind clouds.

When i was a kid i thought my primary school was a massive building with big steps. I would have sworn to it now had i not been back there as an adult seeing that it was not that big and the steps were really small.

 

We perceive things differently as children, can you describe this metallic ship you saw at night? 

It was no helicopter but you can believe what you want. I know what I was seeing when I was a teenager. It kind of looked like this:

 

ufo mushroom1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truthseeker007
52 minutes ago, Deborah72 said:

Pretty neat!  I believe in them.

You will find many on here beg to differ.:lol: I think it is out of fear really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
9 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You will find many on here beg to differ.:lol: I think it is out of fear really.

Fear? :lol: 

Corcoranophobia, not me.:P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truthseeker007
3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Fear? :lol: 

Corcoranophobia, not me.:P

You do have a good sense of humor.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.