Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ufo hmmm

Deborah72

I think they are in the Abyss.  The only place on Earth we have not penetrated to the core?!?  Just my thoughts

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

The abyss? Can you elaborate.

Like what abyss, what UFO?

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

The abyss? Can you elaborate.

Like what abyss, what UFO?

No UFO in general just my thoughts on the subject.  The ocean Abyss.

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Deborah72 said:

They've sent robots to the deepest part. They are still recording life forms but there is no technological life there.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Piney said:

They've sent robots to the deepest part. They are still recording life forms but there is no technological life there.

Hmmm they could hide from them?!?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Deborah72 said:

I think they are in the Abyss.  The only place on Earth we have not penetrated to the core?!?  Just my thoughts

I have always considered that a possibility. Who is to say intelligent life didn't form under the sea long before we came around? Its massive under there. Heck maybe we are their science experiment.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Deborah72 said:

Hmmm they could hide from them?!?

It's possible. I never gave it much thought. You do need fire too develop metallurgy though. So technological life evolving in a ocean isn't a big possibility.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Piney said:

It's possible. I never gave it much thought. You do need fire too develop metallurgy though. So technological life evolving in a ocean isn't a big possibility.

We really don't know what technology "aliens" have to really guess I am guessing lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Scudbuster said:

Can't view it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

I have always considered that a possibility. Who is to say intelligent life didn't form under the sea long before we came around? Its massive under there. Heck maybe we are their science experiment.

One of the problems is that tectonic processes scrubs the deep oceans on a regular basis. Sediments are geologically new compared to the rest of the Earth. Older sediments can subducted or formed into mountain ranges when continental crusts collide.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, stereologist said:

One of the problems is that tectonic processes scrubs the deep oceans on a regular basis. Sediments are geologically new compared to the rest of the Earth. Older sediments can subducted or formed into mountain ranges when continental crusts collide.

No clue.  You lost me at tectonic process

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Failed science lol

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Deborah72 said:

The ocean floor is constantly renewed. Old ocean floor is 200My old or there abouts. Most of the ocean floor is less than 100My old.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

The ocean floor is constantly renewed. Old ocean floor is 200My old or there abouts. Most of the ocean floor is less than 100My old.

I thought that parts of the ocean is unexplored so how would we know what flooring lies that deep?

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Deborah72 said:

I thought that parts of the ocean is unexplored so how would we know what flooring lies that deep?

Because of our knowledge about tectonic processes.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Deborah72 said:

We still don't know whats at the deeper depths...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deborah72 said:

Like the movie?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Like the movie?

Am quoting this, but like to ask Deborah72:

Have you seen the movie and you do know it was not a documentary,  right? 

• Like 2

With respect, perhaps you should learn a little about the natural processes of the planet before assuming outré scenarios?

• Like 1

Failed science lol

And this is the problem. People who are uneducated in the natural sciences, or who do not grasp the concepts, are wide open for any unproven unsupported (by evidence) claims regarding unlikely "solutions".

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Deborah72 said:

It can be probed with coring tools. These cores show that there is no old sediment anywhere in the ocean. This helped to solidify the new theory of plate tectonics in the 1960s.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

With respect, perhaps you should learn a little about the natural processes of the planet before assuming outré scenarios?

I have a sense of humor and based on my humor I posted my opinion on the matter.  I like to read different opinions.  It was not intended to be a post on my education or lack of but thanks

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stereologist said:

It can be probed with coring tools. These cores show that there is no old sediment anywhere in the ocean. This helped to solidify the new theory of plate tectonics in the 1960s.

Thanks for the insight

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

And this is the problem. People who are uneducated in the natural sciences, or who do not grasp the concepts, are wide open for any unproven unsupported (by evidence) claims regarding unlikely "solutions".

Technically no one has knowledge of the inhabitants of aliens therefore my hypothesis which is actually just my thoughts could be acceptable.  I am educated on humor and conversation.

Edited by Deborah72
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Deborah72 said:

Firslty, The Abyss is a movie. So I don't know what "abyss" you're talking about. Secondly, I have literally no idea what "the only place on earth we have not penetrated to the core" means.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1