Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm a negative casting outwards psychic

Wickedoneick

I be on bull**** fr fr.  I ****ed up my life 12 years ago and been on a downward spiral ever since.  Anti psychotic medication only made it worse as I was lazy to make a change about it.  **** got 100 x 10 bad this last month.  I been take Ambien round the clock trying to help. I had a mental break.  Now I don't think bread mean mf table no more.  Help. I unno what to do.  -thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM @Wickedoneick

Sounds like it’s been a really hard time for you, especially if you feel like it’s been going downhill for the last 12 years. That’s a long time. 

I don’t know what happened, and I’m not going to ask you to post it on a public forum, but I do know that people who have made mistakes in the past can move on.

When you’re asking for help, what help are you looking for? There’s a good bunch of people here on UM, I’m sure that there are members who can offer some support and insight.

I don’t have any comment on the psychic stuff, me just being pretty skeptical of that topic. 

Anyway, keep your head up and for now just know that things can change. 

• Like 2

I'll suggest therapy to help resolve your mindset. To separate your real problems from the imaginary ones. Talk to your doctor as well, since you seem to be having issues with your medications. 

• Like 4

As Xeno said.. therapy.. is a great start.. and talk to the doc about your meds is a good one.. took me awhile to find the right ones to help me.. there is not one cure all tablet.. you need to find the right one that works for you and at the right dose as well.. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, this is difficult and I certainly feel your anquish.

For me, SSRI's caused me to be a basket case. But SNRI's seem to work very well (for me)

Best of luck, my friend, I know it's a b****.

Edit: Say, feel free to PM (private message through this site) me at any time. 

Edited by pallidin

• 1 year later...

Try focusing on things that you liked in your teenage years mine is for example gta San Andreas and gta 5 try focus on something that you loved doing for hours that will lessen the tension and about the spiral is about the choices you make learn by every mistake you do by the way I am also on anti-psychotics 

Edited by ILakaPavlinn