Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MS-13 Threatens Middle School

Piney

Yeah and? I was born in Salinas and raised there most of my life. Gangs have been a problem since the early 70's and my sisters got threatened and knives pointed at them in Junior high. Its still like that there. Doesn't mean anything if a city is a sanctuary city or not. Cops go after gangs in a sanctuary city same as a non sanctuary city. The difference is if undocumented people are threatened or hurt by gang members and they are, they can go to the police and not fear having ICE called on them. Here is a big shock some gang members are citizens, either born in the US or get their green cards. In Salinas it was gangs from LA and San Diego that came up to deal and they were not undocumented. In fact the undocumented people were there to work seasonal produce jobs white people wouldn't do. They harvested produce that made a lot of white people very rich. Gangs are an issue yes but sanctuary cities don't shelter them, they fight to keep the crime and drugs down same as other towns. 

Edited by darkmoonlady
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, darkmoonlady said:

Yeah and? I was born in Salinas and raised there most of my life. Gangs have been a problem since the early 70's and my sisters got threatened and knives pointed at them in Junior high. Its still like that there. Doesn't mean anything if a city is a sanctuary city or not. Cops go after gangs in a sanctuary city same as a non sanctuary city. The difference is if undocumented people are threatened or hurt by gang members and they are, they can go to the police and not fear having ICE called on them. Here is a big shock some gang members are citizens, either born in the US or get their green cards. In Salinas it was gangs from LA and San Diego that came up to deal and they were not undocumented. In fact the undocumented people were there to work seasonal produce jobs white people wouldn't do. They harvested produce that made a lot of white people very rich. Gangs are an issue yes but sanctuary cities don't shelter them, they fight to keep the crime and drugs down same as other towns. 

I was born in Camden, New Jersey and spent the first 16 years of my life ( during the school year) there. I've been shot and stabbed. The cops cherry pick the gangs and some of the politicians are in on the drug trade but MS-13 likes to do bad things to children and they run the people smuggling pipeline here so they are a major component in the "sanctuary system".

@Lilly I had a woman contact me who thought I still worked for @Iilaa'mpuul'xem.  Her friend couldn't afford to pay MS-13 for bringing her here and they had her children.......I haven't been sleeping to good over it. I keep thinking that those poor kids are dismembered in a barrel somewhere...:(

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

"Animals". Not "dreamers", not "undocumented citizens", "animals". There is no place for them in our society.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Piney said:

I was born in Camden, New Jersey and spent the first 16 years of my life ( during the school year) there. I've been shot and stabbed. The cops cherry pick the gangs and some of the politicians are in on the drug trade but MS-13 likes to do bad things to children and they run the people smuggling pipeline here so they are a major component in the "sanctuary system".

@Lilly I had a woman contact me who thought I still worked for @Iilaa'mpuul'xem.  Her friend couldn't afford to pay MS-13 for bringing her here and they had her children.......I haven't been sleeping to good over it. I keep thinking that those poor kids are dismembered in a barrel somewhere...:(

Our whole working life we had to deal with scum, from all corners of the world.. and people asked why I left that life to work with dogs??? 

Edited to add: I once contacted the UK government, directly at no 10 and asked if they would drop the Tx on our Child and Adult recovery services, because the Tax could mean the difference to a child being recovered to the custodial guardian or an adult being recovered and taken home safely....They declined, so I had to take things offshore...

Edited by Iilaa'mpuul'xem
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

Our whole working life we had to deal with scum, from all corners of the world.. and people asked why I left that life to work with dogs??? 

Edited to add: I once contacted the UK government, directly at no 10 and asked if they would drop the Tx on our Child and Adult recovery services, because the Tax could mean the difference to a child being recovered to the custodial guardian or an adult being recovered and taken home safely....They declined, so I had to take things offshore...

I sat up all night just stabbing my Fairbairn into my little ashtray bench.....I don't think Interpol would of gave one **** if we did a full S and D on the whole complex after target recovery.....Tired of feeling like I can't do good anymore....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Piney said:

I sat up all night just stabbing my Fairbairn into my little ashtray bench.....I don't think Interpol would of gave one **** if we did a full S and D on the whole complex after target recovery.....Tired of feeling like I can't do good anymore....

We have to learn to live with our demons, even those that we couldn't control. Many of our colleagues, suppressed them but, they have a habit of coming back stronger has you get older.. One job, kept me doing what we did because it felt like we made a difference...A young girl we got out of the Afghan mountains and back to the USA even when her mother, pulled the plug on the final recovery phase after ID'ing her on body cams and when she saw her pregnant, (at the age of 13) after being raped my the tribe she was held by, a team decision, where we funded the recovery to get her back to US soil was one of the best I ever made..she kept in contact and her daughter that was born ever since...  on the opposite end of the scope, a dirty job where I actually came home after a job with grey hair.. My wifes face at the airport when she saw me... still sticks with me.. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

8 hours ago, Piney said:

We need a purge and shoot on sight policy with these animals.

rabblerabblerabblerabble! j/k

You the man I agree 100% 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:17 AM, Piney said:

Welcome to the sanctuary cities. Please wear trauma plates with your Kevlar........ We need a purge and shoot on sight policy with these animals. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/‘a-ticking-time-bomb’-ms-13-threatens-a-middle-school-warn-teachers-parents-students/ar-AAyuRsL

I don't think Riverdale Maryland actually is a sanctuary city. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I don't think Riverdale Maryland actually is a sanctuary city. 

Neither is Millville, New Jersey but it might as well be.

There has to be a connection somewhere though because in New Jersey MS-13 runs the " illegal pipeline" from South and Central America. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Neither is Millville, New Jersey but it might as well be.

There has to be a connection somewhere though because in New Jersey MS-13 runs the " illegal pipeline" from South and Central America. 

As someone who is pro sanctuary city I thought it was important to point out. 

Not that im pro illegal immigrant, im just anti federal government making life harder on local EMS and law enforcement resources, let the feds do their own damn job. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

As someone who is pro sanctuary city I thought it was important to point out. 

Not that im pro illegal immigrant, im just anti federal government making life harder on local EMS and law enforcement resources, let the feds do their own damn job. 

I think the feds should do their job and lock up the welfare profiteers. 

Chris Christie claimed he was going to do this then he was bought and punked by Norcross and the Teamsters...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I think the feds should do their job and lock up the welfare profiteers. 

Me too 

Cough See the source image

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Me too 

Cough See the source image

Cough, Cough, hack, cough, hack,hack........puke.....

120px-Dodge_Red_Pentastar.svg.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Membership

8,000–10,000 (US)

30,000–50,000 (Worldwide)[1

How many!!!!

Jeeze, thats an awful lot of tattoos......and scum.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

you know, i can never understand how countries can spend trillions, sacrifice men and women, go 12,000 miles abroad to fight terror yet pass on the ones at their own doorstep. 

• Like 7

On 6/12/2018 at 9:38 AM, darkmoonlady said:

MS-13 is a Salvadoran gang and its presence here is largely because of the influx of illegal Salvadorans.

We have enough problems... we don't need to import more.

• Like 4

Has anybody mentioned their likely links to varied drug cartels and street gangs? They're used as enforcers by some organized crime groups. They're more ruthless than Murder Inc.. It's scary to think that they might be employed by American mobsters like the Westies were employed by New York mafiosi. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Has anybody mentioned their likely links to varied drug cartels and street gangs? They're used as enforcers by some organized crime groups. They're more ruthless than Murder Inc.. It's scary to think that they might be employed by American mobsters like the Westies were employed by New York mafiosi. 

Central American gangs maybe. Not the Bloods. They don't even have a "treaty" with them like they do with certain Kings and Crip sets.  

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Piney said:

Central American gangs maybe. Not the Bloods. They don't even have a "treaty" with them like they do with certain Kings and Crip sets.  

That's true. I was talking about Latin American groups. There's likely bad blood between Black street gangs and Brown street gangs, and there definitely is between Black prison gangs and Brown prison gangs. Both might like the Aryan Brotherhood more than one another.

• Like 1

Gang members should be rounded up and summarily executed without trial. Via executive order. Good riddance to bad trash.

"You are to show no mercy, but are to take an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a life for a life."

A better policy for criminals has never been said than the above.

Edited by Lord Harry
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That's true. I was talking about Latin American groups. There's likely bad blood between Black street gangs and Brown street gangs, and there definitely is between Black prison gangs and Brown prison gangs. Both might like the Aryan Brotherhood more than one another.

Naw, There is a lot of Puerto Rican and Indian Bloods and the Latin Kings and Bloods do business with each other.  The Crips and the Bloods are both Black and in Southwoods set on killing each other. If some newbie did a Crip Walk around my unit he was beaten into a coma.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Naw, There is a lot of Puerto Rican and Indian Bloods and the Latin Kings and Bloods do business with each other.  The Crips and the Bloods are both Black and in Southwoods set on killing each other. If some newbie did a Crip Walk around my unit he was beaten into a coma.

You won't see that so much in Los Angeles. You definitely won't see that so much in the prison system. I get that there are non-Black people in or linked to the Bloods and the Crips. I'm just saying that there are some bloody, crippling feuds between ethnic groups.

• Sad 1

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

You won't see that so much in Los Angeles. You definitely won't see that so much in the prison system. I get that there are non-Black people in or linked to the Bloods and the Crips. I'm just saying that there are some bloody, crippling feuds between ethnic groups.

Where I saw it was the prison system.

The Blacks and Puerto Ricans got along but many hated the Mexicans. Whites who acted OK were left alone. Bikers were beaten up because they were crybabies and complainers. Or in my case I always hated bikers and beat them up for ****s and grins.

• Sad 1