Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading Request

ivetorres

Hello UM,

I would like to have a reading about this "feeling" I have to relocate to a new state and start something new with my family.    When I was younger I wouldn't think about it too much, but now I'm very confused.  I appreciate your input. 

Moving house, let alone states can be quite stressful...if you are not sure what is waiting on the other side. 

Why are you moving and what do you know about the area you are going to?

8 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Moving house, let alone states can be quite stressful...if you are not sure what is waiting on the other side. 

Why are you moving and what do you know about the area you are going to?

See that's the problem... It's just an energy inside me that is kind of pushing me to change place but I don't know why. 

1 hour ago, ivetorres said:

See that's the problem... It's just an energy inside me that is kind of pushing me to change place but I don't know why. 

Oh i thought you said you had to move to start something with your new family. 

Do you have to move? want to move or have an urge to move?

Hi Ivetorres!

I completely understand about having strong thoughts about moving to another state. I almost feel as if you may be feeling that this move may be what is best for your family and has deeper implications: security, life purpose, meaning, etc?  Have you been experiencing a recent urge to move very soon, as in within the next 3-6 months? I am just feeling as if this move is related to a next "bigger step" for you in life. Trust your gut and intuitions but of course, plan and take steps as best you can to make decisions around this. There may be pushback from other family members. The idea is something you may have to "sell"/convince to other family members because they are not necessarily feeling what you are feeling. Wish you well on your journey!

~M~

• Like 1