Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump says he'll punish Canada

Only_

3 minutes ago, Thanato said:

I don't think Trump knows how intertwined North American Trading is? Especially with his proposed auto tarrifs, which would costs tens of thousands of jobs in the US.

Yes, a lot of cars assembled in Canada are made from American parts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Yes, a lot of cars assembled in Canada are made from American parts.

NAFTA

Tink naffta

Has nothinG to do with NAFTA.

China dumps.

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

NAFTA

Tink naffta

Has nothinG to do with NAFTA.

China dumps.

Autopact dude.

47 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Canada is the USA's 51st state.

I think justin beeber got the message.

Wow, dude.

I rather think Canada should annex Vermont and even New England, so that people be freed from this moronic President.

Edited by Brother_Spirit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

This seems weirdly appropriate :blink: 

That is alarmingly prophetic. 

3 hours ago, Brother_Spirit said:

So you are standing with The Donald before your own country?

What a shame.

Oh, he wants the Donald to be King of Canada, he's made that quite clear. (I'm not sure if that would mean he'd also be King of the UK, or whether it would be a new Commonwealth consisting of the USA and Canada-  the Kingdom of Trump.) 

3 hours ago, acidhead said:

Canada is the USA's 51st state.

I think justin beeber got the message.

Poor Porto Rico, always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Brother_Spirit said:

Wow, dude.

I rather think Canada should annex Vermont and even New England, so that people be freed from this moronic President.

lol,  you think people of vermont or even new england will just let you?  lmao,  look at your cross dressing president, it's embarrassing. i'll take trump over him any day,

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

lol,  you think people of vermont or even new england will just let you?  lmao,  look at your cross dressing president, it's embarrassing. i'll take trump over him any day,

"I feel pretty, oh so pretty...."

DcUW5tiV4AAi46F.jpg

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

"I feel pretty, oh so pretty...."

DcUW5tiV4AAi46F.jpg

Posts about Trudeau because of shadows on his eyebrows and now him in a kilt.  Are either of those things truly bad things or are we just trying to mock someone's appearance?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Posts about Trudeau because of shadows on his eyebrows and now him in a kilt.  Are either of those things truly bad things or are we just trying to mock someone's appearance?

Trump is orange, poofy hair, weird body type, etc. and Trudeau can't stop culturally appropriating while abroad. One guy is the leader of the Oompa Loompas and the other is a kid playing in dad's office for a day. Both of these leaders are a little goofy, imo..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Donald-Trump-Bald.jpg

Yeah nice try buddy  but  we all know Donald's Hair doesn't move so  someone's picture is a fake   that would be yours  is a fake. 

5 hours ago, Gromdor said:

shadows on his eyebrows... he wears his shadow on his eyelids .

4 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Yeah nice try buddy  but  we all know Donald's Hair doesn't move so  someone's picture is a fake   that would be yours  is a fake. 

Man for someone whom you seem to adore you really don't know much about him.

This was actually a "human" moment from Trump. 

Trump Pats His Hair, Jokes About His Bald Spot At CPAC: ‘I Try Like Hell To Hide That Bald Spot’

• Like 2

His left eyelash was attached to his EYELID... I'm thinkin' that was no shadow.  He had some serious stray caterpiller action going on right there :w00t:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Trump Pats His Hair, Jokes About His Bald Spot At CPAC: ‘I Try Like Hell To Hide That Bald Spot’

I try like hell to hide that bald spot, says Donald Trump – video https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2018/feb/23/i-try-like-hell-hide-bald-spot-donald-trump-video

30 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Candace Owens (regular guest on FOX,) has spent a fair amount of time in the WH and she says Trump and his family are all in on the jokes. There's this perception that "the Trumps" are sitting up in a tower oblivious to public perception but it's quite the opposite. By all accounts they are a normal, fun family and they play along with the spray tan jokes, the poofy hair, Russia collusion, COVFEFE...all of it. They can get CNN at the White House lol 

They are in on all the jokes which means they must be in on the darker ones like Cathy Griffin's severed head stunt and all the nasty name calling at Melania...not exactly the media's proudest moments...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Well, everyone makes fun of El Trumpo because of his appearance... (as a side note, if anyone can think of something funny to say about Malcolm Turnbull othervthen he looks bored all the time please do).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, and then said:

His left eyelash was attached to his EYELID... I'm thinkin' that was no shadow.  He had some serious stray caterpiller action going on right there :w00t:

Magic eyebrows at that, because later in the clip they were normal again. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/justin-trudeaus-eyebrow/

But seriously, have we really devolved into making fun of politicians because of physical characteristics?  (If so, I really want to bring up Trump's iguana neck, that's been bugging me quite a bit)

• Like 1

• The topic was locked

And with that we can lay this trainwreck to bed. Closed

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1