Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Najm - More SIRIUS

Kais_one

Surah 18

I think i have finally understood the meaning of this surah....

and yes its all about SIRIUS

you have 7 sleepers (7 + 18 =25 25 = NN = Allah = Orbit of sirius)

you have the dog (Sirius the dog star)

and you have Dhul qar nain (The two horned king) (The goat head with horn and the pentagram) (Eastern Star)

Story of Moses and the fish (Fish people of Sirius)

Surah Kahf is usually prayed on Fridays (5th day of the week (pentagram) (see above).

Kahf = K = 11

Najm = K = 11

Surah Najm 53 quran

worked out numericalley it equates too :

N=2 or 11 and A=1 J=1 M=1

so its 5 either way

Hand of Fatima =5 fingers/Holy day = Friday (JUMMAH)

so maybe the star they are reffering to is 5 pointed (PENTAGRAM)+(BAPHOMET)

or it could be

N=14 A=1 J=10 M=13

= 38

= 19 x 2

over it are 19

“Over it are Nineteen.”  Muddaththir: 74: 30 The first Qur’anic verse is “in the name of God, Most Gracious,Most Merciful.” The number of its Arabic letters is nineteen. The first word in this verse is bism, in the name of, and it's repeated 134 times in the holy Qur'an including the above verse that appears in all Qur'anic chapter and the last word in the above verse is raheem, most merciful and this word is repeated 227 times in the holy Qur’an. Amazingly, the total of 134 + 227 is 361 which is exactly the same as 19 × 19. The question is whether this is a coincidence or a divine miracle?

Sahih International
So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza? 53:19 (19 again)

Sahih International
And Manat, the third - the other one? 53:20

Long before Islam, the Sabeans in Arabia worshipped a Moon God who was also known as Ilumquh. Ilumquh was married to the Sun Goddess Dhat Hamym and had Three Daughters whom the people of that area started worshiping. The three daughters where called Allat, Al Uzza and Al Manat. These 3 deities where merged and they formed a triple goddess triad, like many other Moon Goddesses. We will examine each of these ancient Arabian deities which formed the Triple Goddess Allat and we will see how much coincidences we can find with the religion of Islam.

"Pre-islamic worship of the goddess seems to be primarily associated with Al'Lat, which simply means 'goddess'. She is a triple goddess, similar to the Greek lunar deity Kore/Demeter/Hecate. Each aspect of this trinity corresponds to a phase of the moon. In the same way Al'Lat has three names known to the initiate: Q're, the crescent moon or the maiden; Al'Uzza, literally 'the strong one' who is the full moon and the mother aspect; then Al'Menat, the waning but wise goddess of fate, prophecy and divination. Islamic tradition continue to recognise these three but labels them 'daughters of Allah'."

https://mysterybabylon-watch.blogspot.com/2011/07/who-is-allah.html

53:9

And was at a distance of two bow lengths or nearer.

bow = bow star = annunaki

either 3 phases of the moon or Sirius A , B, and C

trinity - triangle - trishul

or maybe 3 locations on a map of THE ARAB PENINSULA

METSAMOR - THEBES - DODONNA

I think that muslims are actually worshipping the ANNUNAKI that came from SIRIUS

I also found 2 eye of horus and the ILLUMINATI symbol

The SPHINX in Egypt is said to symbolise Sirius..and that it is a womans head really and used to be painted red...

putting things into context...

SIRIUS - RED - FEMALE - THE LETTER M - WATER

so does that make SATURN black?  Anubis = Cronos

SATURN - BLACK - BLACK STAR - CRONOS - TIME - MALE - THE LETTER W - FIRE

red and black are the queens colours and also of the pentagram - the pentagram links back to sirius

the link may be heaven and hell

the nommo who visited the dogon tribe in Africa said Sirius is there heaven....

Sirius = heaven
Saturn = hell

WOMAN IN RED (FROM THE MATRIX)

WOMAN IN RED (MOVIE)

LADY IN RED (SONG)

and then you have

THE MEN IN BLACK

this stems from the fact that the SPHINX in Egypt was really a dog with a womans face painted in RED

red and black again

queens colours

maybe the colour red symbolises blood....

maybe it means black bloodline

The quran states that Allah is the lord of sirius and the lord of the worlds...2 lines of text..

it is pretty obvious to me now that the prophet Mohammed was aware of the Annunaki and that they came from Sirius...

1 hour ago, Kais_one said:

I think that muslims are actually worshipping the ANNUNAKI that came from SIRIUS

Sirius has a planet that can support life????

errrr.......NO 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kais_one said:

That shows your ignorance on the subject.

Your reasoning is incoherent. Your main problem is you have no idea what the annunaki were, you're just making up a lot of bull**** non-sequiturs. I mean Moses and the fish means fish people? And then you try to use sci-fi movies to support this idiocy. That crap was just painful to read.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

That shows your ignorance on the subject.

Your reasoning is incoherent. Your main problem is you have no idea what the annunaki were, you're just making up a lot of bull**** non-sequiturs. I mean Moses and the fish means fish people? And then you try to use sci-fi movies to support this idiocy. That crap was just painful to read.

you cant handle the truth...your probably squirming in your seat as I type lol !

6 minutes ago, Kais_one said:

you cant handle the truth...your probably squirming in your seat as I type lol !

The truth is you're incompetent. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Kais_one said:

Surah 18

I think i have finally understood the meaning of this surah....

Ya know,, instead of starting multiple threads with this 'stuff', you should have just one. 

As to the part of your statement I quoted, of course you "understand" the surah, by imposing your own meaning onto the words.

You have provided ZERO evidence that any of this is connected, or even relevant, except for your own presumptions, that there IS a connection.

• Like 2

All of the Gods are Annunaki. For example. Enki, Posiden, Thoft, Jesus, Loki, and Quetzalcoatl are all the same Annunaki God, Enki. Ever wonder why Christian's drive around with a fish on the back of their bumper. Enki.

Edited by FFA
  • Like 1