Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A haunted... desk?

UM-Bot

By: RevDrCaptain | Location: Peoria, Illinois

I would like to preface this by saying that I am a believer in the paranormal. Maybe not ghosts so much as energies that defy explanation. I've had unusual things happen at most of the homes I've lived in, including a great many things at my mom and dad's growing up. I've lived in my current house for the last three years, and this is the second seemingly paranormal thing to occur in that time span. 

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112083/a-haunted-desk

Am I going crazy? Has anyone else had anything like that happen? Is excessive condensation commonly linked with paranormal activity?

No, you are not crazy, though I do not have a concrete answer for you. I have dealt with water manifesting at random times and associate it with spiritual activity. While doing the occasional reading or in meditation I am rarely distracted by a few drops of water landing on my skin when I am inside and there is no possible source for it to explain away. Why it happens at all, I do not know. Why it happens when it does, I do not know. 

If I had to guess, I would associate this with your partner's ashes and seriously think he is trying to let you know he survived, trying to validate and say hello to you. Perhaps try speaking out loud to him and say you got the message etc., and wish him well and see if this causes the incidents to calm down or cease.

I have never heard or felt that this wetness is ever a negative thing, for all it can be a nuisance or surprise :).

I am sorry for your loss and wish you the very best. 

• Like 1

Set up a video recorder?  Dogs can do crazy things?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Deborah72 said:

Set up a video recorder?  Dogs can do crazy things?

Video recorder is a good idea. Perhaps the OP has been sleep walking.

• Like 1