Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Huge black triangle UFO

UM-Bot

1 hour ago, Timothy said:

Your post really did not look much like a question at all

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:09 AM, John n b said:

Have you ever used a celestial telescope

Looks like a question to me,cant you tell it is without a question mark.

6 hours ago, openozy said:

Looks like a question to me,cant you tell it is without a question mark.

I was referring to the way they phrased the post, they weren’t really asking a question.

18 hours ago, openozy said:

Looks like a question to me,cant {sic} you tell it is without a question mark. {sic}

Yes, and the lack of a question mark is, in part, why he/I made the observations...  BTW, that question from you really needs a question mark... :)  So ... I guess it's hardly surprising that you imagine them to be there when they are not.

Besides that - why would the poster ask that question, other than to pretend higher knowledge?  (Calling them 'celestial telescopes', btw, tells you that the poster is the one who hasn't much experience.  That term is not in common use.)

The fact is, that even after his latest posts, he still hasn't addressed a single fact that I (amongst others) posted.  Did you not spot that, OO?  Do *you* have anything to actually ADD to the thread, or will it just be more subtractions?

Have *you* ever seen a NOSS doublet/triplet?  Have *you* ever experienced the optical illusion being referred to?  Have *you* ever been to an astronomy club night?  Are *you* familiar with the type of recording systems used by the ever growing, and ever better-equipped amateur astronomy population?  Do *you* spend much time hanging out at astronomy forums?

If not, then may I suggest your expertise level is easily as valuable as John's......

(that's not a question) 

• 4 months later...
14 minutes ago, TheFifth said:

Ive seen a triangular "UFO" during a nightshift at Suncor base mine. I was gazing at the stars when I saw a large, low flying craft that looked perfectly triangular. No lights though. I was only able to make it out as it blacked out the stars behind it. Creeped me out a bit, then I quickly walked back to where other workers were... Strength in numbers I guess. To the skeptics who pester a person who shares their experiences, when you witness something unexplainable and unbelievable, reaching for your phone isn't even crossing your mind. I get it, should be just that easy right? Not to say that everyone is sincere or not mistaken by their experience, but quick comments that just neighsay are typically lacking comprehension. Let's say you see the "infamous reptilian" land in a UFO right in front of you and start to approach you... I have a hunch that you **** your pants before your brain even tries to contemplate collecting evidence. You'd be collecting a stool sample. Unexplainable events are just that, unexplainable, and they leave the brain wrapped up in trying to comprehend the information it's receiving. Reaching for a phone is a secondary mechanism. That's why Science doesn't like to look into paranormal/supernatural happenings or give them creedince, it can't replicate it over and over to study it. Doesn't mean that there aren't strange things happening all over the world whether they are being witnessed or not. GET YOUR PHONES READY, try not to **** yourselves .

My sister, her late husband and my niece and nephew saw a silent triangle shaped craft fly over their house one night. It was huge, moving slowly and the only way to really see it was, it was blocking out the stars. I could go into more detail, but I won't as people in these forums just want proof or it's just a "story."

By the way, I read somewhere that a study done a while back showed that trained astronomers saw  unidentified objects and being trained well, could not identify them, and at a rate higher than the general populace, but they just don't report them as much because it could be detrimental to their careers much like ridicule some pilots receive.

• Like 1