Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gotta see this girl!

Michelle

I never watch America's Got Talent but this girl was in the news and I've watched her performance four times already. The transformation is amazing!!!

https://www.today.com/popculture/shy-teen-floors-judges-america-s-got-talent-otis-redding-t130877

• Like 5

She certainly has an amazing voice for a 13 year old! :w00t:

• Like 3

wow, I would say something about Janis coming back but, that's not fair. I love this style of female voice and hope she does well and finds some true friends to help her anxieties along the way. The way she was hopping and feeling the music there is a star under it all if she can beat the odds. 

• Like 4

I'm a huge Joplin fan and Janis is hard to duplicate! I'm really happy to see that the mold isn't broken. That little girl is beyond extraordinary. I'm wishing her all the best in her endeavor. 

• Like 2

I heard from a friend that saw her, "She was channeling Janis Joplin".

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I heard from a friend that saw her, "She was channeling Janis Joplin".

yes, she was indeed :)

• Like 1

Man you guys got me all pumped to hear the next Janis. I thought she was terrible lol. I'm a huge Janis fan, and that was no Janis. I was literally cringing the whole time.

• Like 1

I don't think she was terrible.  It was interesting to say the least.  

• Like 1

I agree about no Janis.  It was hmmm different

• Like 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Man you guys got me all pumped to hear the next Janis. I thought she was terrible lol. I'm a huge Janis fan, and that was no Janis. I was literally cringing the whole time.

Janis Joplin used to have me cringing the whole time! :lol: I like this young girl's voice because she has all the power without the harshness.

• Like 2

I think to the young, unfortunately, Janis is only a legend. Like Howey said, this young lady is not of this era.