Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orbs are Living Creatures

Orbservation

What kind of living creature do you think orbs are? Are these in what we typical call the paranormal realm? If not, then it must be some living species.

I have heard orbs can sometimes be non-physical beings and that the orb is the easiest (lowest energy required) form in which they can manifest on the physical plane.

Edited by papageorge1

Thanks for your question. I believe they are created spherical creatures of various colors and sizes with unique characteristics and abilities that move through the sky under their own power with purpose and intention interacting with the world around them. I believe they are natural and normal rather than supernatural or paranormal. I believe they are their own creature in their own right and not any other. They are perplexing indeed and I do not yet know their substance or true nature.

Just now, Orbservation said:

Thanks for your question. I believe they are created spherical creatures of various colors and sizes with unique characteristics and abilities that move through the sky under their own power with purpose and intention interacting with the world around them. I believe they are natural and normal rather than supernatural or paranormal. I believe they are their own creature in their own right and not any other. They are perplexing indeed and I do not yet know their substance or true nature.

Are they a species known to science? If not, how can you capture images of so many of them yet science doesn't know about them?

That is a great question and one I continually ponder. There seems to be three group when considering Orbs. 

1. Those who believe orbs are supernatural and paranormal. (Aliens, time travelers, ghosts, spirits, etc)

2. Those who believe orbs are dust, water droplets, plant spores and camera anomalies.

3. Me - I believe they are living biological creatures as stated in my definition.

Those in the scientific community and photography professionals think everyone believes orbs are supernatural or paranormal so they dismiss them outright. Also, most research is related to pictures and is outdated and does not deal with infrared video, as is my expertise.

put me behind option no 2.. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

That is a great question and one I continually ponder. There seems to be three group when considering Orbs. 

1. Those who believe orbs are supernatural and paranormal. (Aliens, time travelers, ghosts, spirits, etc)

2. Those who believe orbs are dust, water droplets, plant spores and camera anomalies.

3. Me - I believe they are living biological creatures as stated in my definition.

Those in the scientific community and photography professionals think everyone believes orbs are supernatural or paranormal so they dismiss them outright. Also, most research is related to pictures and is outdated and does not deal with infrared video, as is my expertise.

I have trouble with group 3 if you are saying it is an unknown biological creature that is apparently rather plentiful.

If orbs are real, plentiful, physical creatures and can be photographed, then it should be possible to capture some, examine them closely, and show them 'in the flesh' to others. I encourage to do so. If they're very small, a hand lens, or even a microscope may be needed. I trust that you're aware of the fact that there are many already-known, minute forms of life, floating about in the atmosphere.  

Edited by bison
corrected misspelling

Haven’t you posted these videos before under the name Morgus? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Haven’t you posted these videos before under the name Morgus? 

Same person, same YouTube channel, some of the videos are newer, but still the same old orb footage...  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(optics)

Probably just fishing for more hits... What a shame.

• Like 1

Simple bokeh.

You'd think someone would learn about photography before taking up a 'hobby' like this and getting it so horribly wrong.

• Like 1

A reminder of Rule 3h:

• 3h. Sock puppetry: Do not post under more than one alias at the same time or pretend to be more than one person via multiple accounts.

Source.

Thread closed for Moderator review.

• Thanks 2

• The topic was locked