Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Still Waters

6 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Obama gets Nobel award for doing nothing and THEN celebrates by invading Libya and toppling and murdering their president and prime minister.  The Left cheers wildly.

Obama should not have been nominated nor awarded the Nobel Peace prize, with Trump - its much too early to call.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Now it could be that his lowering of standards works out in our best interests but thus far the jury is definitely still out on whether this was stroke of genius or ignorance IMO . 

Oh it definately could end up being a spectacular stick in the eye,only time will tell indeed...

Kim is like dealing with a scary ass Gomer Pyle,he looks stupid as hell but is cunning enough to screw things up badly for a lot of people ;) :lol:

• Like 2

The peace process has only just begun and we should let it play out.

Personally, I think it is different this time.

I'll check back in this thread when Kim actually starts dismantling his weapons and allows inspectors to verify. 

There is a "new sheriff in town" and I think Kim will make good on his statement.

Also, the official end of the Korean war is pending.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, .ZZ. said:

Also, the official end of the Korean war is pending.

That would be a bigger accomplishment than anything Dubbya or Obama EVER achieved combined ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DarkHunter said:

Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and South Africa all have voluntarily denuclearized after having nuclear weapons.  

They may well have shown observers/inspectors from other countries that they have destroyed something, but you can bet your life they've got the exact same thing(or better), hidden somewhere else in the country. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

They may well have shown observers/inspectors from other countries that they have destroyed something, but you can bet your life they've got the exact same thing(or better), hidden somewhere else in the country. 

They cant hide nuclear bombs. We see everything that goes on there from the sky.

I highly suspect you are wrong about them not giving up their nukes. The whole reason this is happening is cause Kim knows Trump was moments away from taking him and his nukes out. That plan will go right back on the table soon as there is any sign of betrayal

Edited by preacherman76

Just now, ouija ouija said:

lol, nukes have power only when world knows about them, nukes are important as deterrent. if  they have to be used as weapons, it is the end either way

I knew if find some idiot comments against Trump. MSM has made the weak minded who can't think for themselves really hate the guy. It's pathetic actually. I do have a few friends who are liberal-sh who actually like what Trump had been accomplishing. I don't mind left leaning people when they're actually intelligent enough to think for themselves...

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

The whole reason this is happening is cause Kim knows Trump was moments away from taking him and his nukes out.

Or because Russia realized their boy needed a PR win at home so they directed their other boy to play nice :lol:

3 minutes ago, TomasaurusREKT said:

MSM has made the weak minded who can't think for themselves really hate the guy.

People who cheat on their spouses are garbage, people who lie are garbage, people who are racist are garbage.  

No MSM Needed. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

People who cheat on their spouses are garbage, people who lie are garbage, people who are racist are garbage. I wouldn't put up with that in my personal life, im just calling a spade a spade. 

No MSM Needed. 

Lol, the MSM had clearly had nothing to do with that haha. He is far from racist. But I forgot, according to modern liberals, if you're a white male you're automatically born racist...

You may not like him. Sure that's fair, I don't agree with everything he says and does. He should put down Twitter lol. But he is by far the best of what we had to choose from. If you think Trump is that terrible for what he's done, you must REALLY hate Hillary lol.

Edited by TomasaurusREKT
  • Like 3

Just now, Farmer77 said:

People who cheat on their spouses are garbage, people who lie are garbage, people who are racist are garbage.  

No MSM Needed. 

are you saying you never lied in your life? (do not even try to say no, everyone does) so that makes you a garbage then, right? 

you actually prove his point, even thou you try to say otherwise

Just now, TomasaurusREKT said:

Lol, the MSM had clearly had nothing to do with that haha.

You must be young. Most of that was established long before the "MSM" hated Trump. Back when he was a democrat. 

1 minute ago, TomasaurusREKT said:

How is far from racist. But I forgot, according to modern liberals, if you're a white male you're automatically born racist...

No dude he was busted for racist renting AND hiring practices. Plus he confirmed he was quoted as saying he didn't want black people handling his money....again all long before he was MSM enemy #1 

1 minute ago, TomasaurusREKT said:

You may not like him. Sure that's fair, I don't agree with everything he says and does. He should put down Twitter lol. But he is by far the best of what we had to choose from. If you think Trump is that terrible for what he's done, you must REALLY hate Hillary lol

Well I don't like the word hate, I try not to use it, but yeah pretty much. 

I definitely understand why people voted for Trump instead of Hillary. Its the continued support, despite the evidence,  which I cant wrap my brain around 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

are you saying you never lied in your life? (do not even try to say no, everyone does) so that makes you a garbage then, right? 

you actually prove his point, even thou you try to say otherwise

Theres a saying thats ive grown fond of that fits this conversation quite well. 

"Its not the act of picking your nose that defines what kind of human you are, its what you do afterwards that does".  

30 something years after making up a persona to brag about himself in the media he is still lying on a daily basis. No remorse, no hint that he learned anything from doing so. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

"Its not the act of picking your nose that defines what kind of human you are, its what you do afterwards that does".  

30 something years after making up a persona to brag about himself in the media he is still lying on a daily basis. No remorse, no hint that he learned anything from doing so. 

your point????  you can lie, but if he does he is garbage????  you clearly have been brainwashed by msm, i remember you few years back, nothing like now. and i'm not the only one who noticed it, others said same thing before,  that is why i never read your posts anymore, unless it is quoted, and really are ridiculous,

11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I definitely understand why people voted for Trump instead of Hillary. Its the continued support, despite the evidence,  which I cant wrap my brain around 

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

There is a saying I've grown fond of myself.

"Dance with the girl that ya brung"

:P

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

your point????  you can lie, but if he does he is garbage????

If you don't see a problem with decades worth of repeated , almost compulsory lying, nothing I say will change your perspective today 

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

you clearly have been brainwashed by msm, i remember you few years back, nothing like now. and i'm not the only one who noticed it, others said same thing before

HAHAHA you assumed because we were in agreeance on issues that we were in lockstep. Problem is my positions change with the evidence, something applauded when you like the evidence BTW , you cling to ideology. Its cool you do you.  :D

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, .ZZ. said:

"Dance with the girl that ya brung"

LOL maybe thats the problem, my inner whore always looking to trade up :lol:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

almost compulsory lying

almost ... almost?

• Like 1

I don't know why people blame MSM for turning other people against trump - he does it himself every time he speaks or twits.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

I don't know why people blame MSM for turning other people against trump - he does it himself every time he speaks or twits.

because that's exactly what they try to do, all day, everyday!

9 hours ago, Still Waters said:

Christian Tybring-Gjedde, an MP, and former justice minister Per-Willy Amundsen said Mr Trump "had taken a huge and important step in the direction of the disarmament, peace and reconciliation between North and South Korea".

Christian Tybring-Gjedde (born 8 August 1963) is a Norwegian far-right politician,[1] anti-immigration activist, Islamophobe[2] and climate change denier. He currently represents the anti-immigrant[3] party Fremskrittspartiet—the party of which Anders Behring Breivik was a high-ranking youth leader—as a member of the Norwegian parliament, and is arguably its most extreme MP.[4] His extreme views have put him on a collision course with somewhat more moderate factions even within his own far right party.[5]

rational wiki

Hooray!

• Like 1

We're currently bombing 8 countries that didn't attack us and pose no threat to the US mainland, and people genuinely think Trump deserves a Peace Prize? :huh:

war-is-peace-300x225.jpg

• Like 3