Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Happy Birthday, Mr. President!

Almighty Evan

• The title was changed to Happy Birthday, Mr. President!

in usa anyone can be sued by anyone for anything, just because someone suing him, means absolutely nothing, in any case they are asking for 2,8m, peanuts for trump.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, aztek said:

in usa anyone can be sued by anyone for anything, just because someone suing him, means absolutely nothing, in any case they are asking for 2,8m, peanuts for trump.

Its not about money, its about an investigation connected to a possible criminal act.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, toast said:

Its not about money, its about an investigation connected to a possible criminal act.

wrong, it is exactly about money, 2,8mil. to be exact

and, no you do not investigate for possible criminal act, you investigate a crime, after the crime occurred.

Edited by aztek

It's a non-profit organization.  In a way Romney is right, corporations are people when in comes to legal matters.  Sounds like this one is getting shut down in addition to the lawsuit money.

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Happy Flag Day (whatever that is).

It's a holiday to celebrate the adoption of our current flag design.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Gromdor said:

It's a non-profit organization.  In a way Romney is right, corporations are people when in comes to legal matters.  Sounds like this one is getting shut down in addition to the lawsuit money.

it does not sound like anything just yet, only accusations from liberal ny AG. nothing more.  and trump is not willing to settle on this one, will see what comes of it,. my guess it's  same witch hunt nothingberger as Russia collusion scam

7 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Do you get the day off?

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

Do you get the day off?

Nope.  It's a pretty mild holiday.  It's a quite a bit below memorial day but a bit higher than dog appreciation day on the rankings.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Do you get the day off?

Holidays are for loser liberal weenies. Real men work! 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, aztek said:

it does not sound like anything just yet, only accusations from liberal ny AG. nothing more.  and trump is not willing to settle on this one, will see what comes of it,. my guess it's  same witch hunt nothingberger as Russia collusion scam

I looked into it a bit.  What ever happened to this: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38429496

Just now, Gromdor said:

I looked into it a bit.  What ever happened to this: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38429496

things changed since then,

The US president-elect said he wanted to avoid "even the appearance" of any conflict of interest.

when you are accused of all ills, entire msm is against you  faking news, appearances do not matter anymore,  i would have done same thing.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Gromdor said:

It is a day to celebrate the adoption of our current flag design.

I don't consider it a holiday unless most people get the day off.

• Like 1