Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orbs

Orbservation

I have filmed an orb moving horizontal as the rain falls vertical. Please give your opinion as to why this is not an orb with an explanation that clearly proves your position. Thank you.

Moved to Ghosts, Hauntings and the Paranormal.

I have filmed an orb moving horizontal as the rain falls vertical. Please give your opinion as to why this is not an orb with an explanation that clearly proves your position. Thank you.

You'll need to provide your own concise definition of what you believe an "orb" to be before anyone can answer that.

• Like 2

I filmed orbs moving towards the camera and away from the camera.  If these were something out of focus would they not change their shape or form at some point along the spectrum moving away or moving towards?  Please review this video I made using infrared night vision and explain why what I am filming is not exactly as it appears... a spherical object. Thank you....

Threads merged

Please avoid starting multiple threads about the same thing - keep them within the one thread.

It's also best to contribute one, wait for people to respond, then post another after the first has been discussed.

If you rapid-fire video after video one after the other nobody will be able to keep up.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

When they rapid fire videos, I suspect that they only want YouTube hits.

Cha-Ching! :tu:

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

When they rapid fire videos, I suspect that they only want YouTube hits.

32 minutes ago, Piney said:

Cha-Ching! :tu:

To be fair, the YouTube channel these videos are posted on is not even remotely close to eligible for monetization.

There's no way any money is being made by posting these here.

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Saru said:

To be fair, the YouTube channel these videos are posted on is not even remotely close to eligible for monetization.

There's no way any money is being made by posting these here.

I don't know. The more hits, the higher views, people get interested and get ad dollars, but that's not the debate. The debate is orbs and they don't exist is in supernatural spooky sense.

• Like 1

Your focus on you tube is your own issue. I never said Orbs are supernatural or paranormal, in fact, I believe they are normal and natural. Maybe actually look at my posts before commenting...

We have seen many of these on here and this has to be one of the most lame.

As XenoFish has pointed out....bugs /  optical effects. AND you mention rain....there is your answer.

What do you know about taking videos at night?

What camera were you using?

Have you read any of the threads on here about orbs? 

Have you read about orbs and how bugs and especially rain drops create orbs? 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I don't know. The more hits, the higher views, people get interested and get ad dollars.

You need 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time to even be eligible to place adverts on videos. After that, unless you are bringing in tens of thousands of views on a regular basis, you'll be lucky to get more than a few cents per video.

36 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I don't know. The more hits, the higher views, people get interested and get ad dollars, but that's not the debate. The debate is orbs and they don't exist is in supernatural spooky sense.

Umm, just read Saru's post about the number of hours watch time, i am no expert, but i am going to say this video will not reach that number. If it ever did,  then the world really has gone mad and it will be time to shut down youtube. 

1 minute ago, Orbservation said:

You guys are funny...

Your video is funnier. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saru said:

You need 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time to even be eligible to place adverts on videos. After that, unless you are bringing in tens of thousands of views on a regular basis, you'll be lucky to get more than a few cents per video.

You can't blame me for being suspicious of someone's real motivation. 

• Like 1

Freetoroam, I guarantee you have NOT seen an orb moving in the rain like I have provided. Show what you have that compares to mine...you are just talk..

Just now, Orbservation said:

Freetoroam, I guarantee you have NOT seen an orb moving in the rain like I have provided. Show what you have that compares to mine...you are just talk..

You wanted explanations. You've been given two so far. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

You can't blame me for being suspicious of someone's real motivation. 

No, but it's an argument I hear quite often and I just wanted to counter the idea that just because someone is posting videos - especially personal videos with no inherent commercial value - it doesn't mean that they are doing it to earn advertising revenue on YouTube.

Prove your objection... I filmed an orb in the rain... tell me why it is not an orb in the rain...

Define 'orb'.

• Like 1

Your video is taken in the dark, prove while filming rain drops, you were not moving your camera.

Now, can you answer my questions please? 

You are the one who posted this video of raindrops being filmed,  what more do you want? 

• The topic was locked