Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orbs

Orbservation

I am filming in infrared night vision. Any amateur can see I am not “moving” the camera but simply following the orb as the rain falls horizontally. Orbs are created spherical creatures of various colors and sizes with unique characteristics and abilities that move through the sky under own power with purpose and intention interacting with the world around them. They are natural and normal rather than supernatural or paranormal. They are their own creature and not another out of focus. You said you have seen videos of orbs in the rain that compare to mine. Prove your statement or acknowledge mine is unique.

4 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

I am filming in infrared night vision. Any amateur can see I am not “moving” the camera but simply following the orb as the rain falls horizontally. Orbs are created spherical creatures of various colors and sizes with unique characteristics and abilities that move through the sky under own power with purpose and intention interacting with the world around them. They are natural and normal rather than supernatural or paranormal. They are their own creature and not another out of focus. You said you have seen videos of orbs in the rain that compare to mine. Prove your statement or acknowledge mine is unique.

So bugs huh.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

Freetoroam, I guarantee you have NOT seen an orb moving in the rain like I have provided. Show what you have that compares to mine...you are just talk..

There are pictures all over the internet of rain drops which when phitographed create orbs in the camera lens, i take it you think yours are different, well sorry, they are not.

All you have done is taken a video of rain drops at night with a camera, the results are....orbs in the picture, its not rocket science.

Please take time to read the links below, they explain everything you need to do. 

This page was created to demonstrate that rain falling in front of the camera lens can reflect the camera's flash and appear as orbs. These photos show how raindrops appear to grow in size when the flash hits them, as they strike a bright reflection of light. Snow will also cause this similar effect. Nathalie sent us the first photo.

http://www.angelsghosts.com/rain_false_orb_ghost_pictures_examples

The orb artifact can result from retroreflectionof light off solid particles, such as dust or pollen, or liquid particles, especially rain.

http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Orb_(optics)

But it's all to do with optics, lens coatings, lens imperfections, camera design, and digital sharpening, compression and interpolation.

phttps://strangeoccurrencesparanormal.weebly.com/ectoplasmic-residue-blog/orbs-in-photos-yet-again-give-me-strength

areido

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

Any amateur can see I am not “moving” the camera but simply following the orb as the rain falls horizontally.

Can you explain how you followed the rain drops without moving your camera? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

Orbs are created spherical creatures of various colors and sizes with unique characteristics and abilities that move through the sky under own power with purpose and intention interacting with the world around them.

This is something you've come up with, it's not what is meant by the term 'orb'.

The actual definition of the word is as described in this Wikipedia article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(optics)

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

You guys are funny...

B`cause its the Fun-Fan club here.

1. Show a video that compares to mine of an orb in the rain. You will not find one. You are all talk. The links you provide are irrelevant and do not apply to infrared night vision video.

2. The orb definition is mine based on my observation. Examine my video evidence and you will understand. The other definition is irrelevant because it refers to something other than what I am filming. I am not filming supernatural or paranormal, nor am I filming dust, water droplets or plant spores.

3. I am not making the orb move through the rain due to camera movements. I am moving the camera as I follow the movement of the orb. Did you actually watch the video? 

3 hours ago, Orbservation said:

I have filmed an orb moving horizontal as the rain falls vertical. Please give your opinion as to why this is not an orb with an explanation that clearly proves your position. Thank you.

On October 23, 2017 a poster named "Morgus" wrote:

View my orb video education library if you want to be up to date on what I film nightly and compare what I have filmed with the old outdated irrelevant information

Thread

The vid you posted is from the same YT channel and you claimed you created the vid by yourself.

New nick, because the other one was closed by mod action,  and new attempt for a new flood of your vids here?

Edited by toast
  • Haha 1

That is my you tube be channel... no mystery here... all are videos I have personally taken... what’s your point?

4 minutes ago, toast said:

On October 23, 2017 a poster named "Morgus" wrote:

The vid you posted is from the same YT channel and you claimed you created the vid by yourself.

New nick and new attempt for a new flood of your vids here?

Orbservation is Morgus, he created a new account today and his old one has been closed.

2 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

I answered every question posed...the truth is difficult for some I suppose...

What specifically are you looking for us to tell you about your videos ?

It seems you already know you are right and that everyone else is wrong, so what are you hoping to achieve here ?

I was hoping to have a few individuals seriously critique my videos without preconceived baggage, realizing they are unique but technically explain why they are not as they appear. Yet, all I have gotten is old and outdated and irrelevant responses based on information  written long ago about pictures and nothing to do with infrared night vision video. Also, no one seems to really watch my videos and seem to only want to attribute false motives to me, out of some personal issues.

14 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

I was hoping to have a few individuals seriously critique my videos

Ok then, in your first video, the 'orb' looks to me like an insect flying around, which is why it is moving horizontally and not vertically down.

• Like 1

Thank you for the input. What insect does it look like to you and why? What similar insect is spherical, with no wings, no legs, no arms, and no head? 

37 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

Thank you for the input. What insect does it look like to you and why? What similar insect is spherical, with no wings, no legs, no arms, and no head? 

It doesn't work like that, the insect itself isn't spherical.

From the link I provided earlier:

The orb artifact can result from retroreflection of light off solid particles, such as dust or pollen, or liquid particles, especially rain. They can also be caused by foreign material within the camera lens.[1][4] The image artifacts usually appear as either white or semi-transparent circles

The key point is that the orb isn't the object itself, it's an optical artefact.

The insect is far away and out of focus, so of course you are not going to see any specific details. It's just a blur.

• Like 1

How do you know it is out of focus?  The orb was only about 15 feet or less in distance.

This video I took shows orbs moving far away and close up but never moving in or out of focus, but remaining the same.

21 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

How do you know it is out of focus?

Because if it was in focus you would be able to see what it is.

But you are just saying that without a basis. It seems s spherical as it appears. See this video with the spider...

5 hours ago, Orbservation said:

I have filmed an orb moving horizontal as the rain falls vertical. Please give your opinion as to why this is not an orb with an explanation that clearly proves your position. Thank you.

We have discussed these before ;) 

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/312679-perplexing-orbs/

Why assume you will get any different answer this time?

It's dust/pollen or insects.  Out of focus

Edited by Essan

A single pollen spore is not able to be seen unless you have a micron microscope.  look it up. A single speck of dust is unable to move horizontally in a rain storm. Try again...

11 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

But you are just saying that without a basis.

But your argument is that you and you alone have repeatedly captured footage of a previously unknown, never-before-seen category of spherical life form that nobody else in the history of the world has ever seen or documented.

Furthermore, you refuse to accept any and all arguments to the contrary, no matter how logical or likely, regardless of sources provided, photographic evidence demonstrating said counter-arguments or basic common sense, in favor of your unshakable, unsupported and absolute insistence that you are right.

It is your position that has no basis, not mine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The fact that you just throw out an answer “pollen” as an example, confirms your answers are not serious. Look up what it takes to see a single pollen spore... you have destroyed your own credibility...

Do you have anything NEW to add to when you posted these videos last year?

• The topic was locked